• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

That's So Sully

Sully, is la noire worth buying, i read reviews but lately my choice in games comes from my taste in games and other gamers views on them, i bought mafia 2 but was disappointed by how short it was.

Rent it for a week, you should be able to get the story done by a weeks time. Or buy it and sell it. Or wait till the price drops. I'm keeping my copy just because I love playing through stories 15 times through the next year, and because I never sell my games.

But there really isn't much to do once you beat the story besides collecting cars or doing street crimes (which roughly only last about a minute each). There will be downloadable content in the future which will provide more cases, and possibly other things, so you may want to hang on to it. And who knows, maybe we'll see another zombie like story around October like we did with RDR.

Hmm. Isn't there laws preventing children from going to prison with adults.. Trollolololol but, why have you already decided against drugs Sully? A nice big bong rip would change your life..

Quite frankly I'd rather be in prison with adults then be in prison with kids my own age.

Why have I decided against drugs? One, I have asthma, smoking a nice big bong rip would most likely kill me in an hour. And if I didn't have asthma, it'd still destroy my life. It costs money, too much money. Pretty much everybody living on the street is there because of drugs. It's illegal, if I get caught I go to jail. It makes me look like a punk. There is no body I hate more then the kids looking like a fool with there pants on the ground, with their beanie hats and their moccasin shoes. You are not an Indian, why do you wear moccasin shoes?

The people in my school who do drugs look like total idiots, and If I stooped down to their level, I'd look just as dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back