• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

That's So Sully

JenksIX

Pre-Show Stalwart
This thread is for all that is Sully. Sully frequents the prison regularly enough that I think it's appropriate he have his own thread here to discuss anything he wishes. With Sully's help, this is sure to be a successful thread.

I wanna start it off with a question for Sully.

Have you ever been to summer school? If so, do you have any interesting stories to share?

Umm Jenks this was not a good time to post this thread Sully is getting some serious shit thrown at him in the Cage right now and you just made another shit throwing battle ground.

Best thing he could do is just take the rest of the day off from WZ and let things calm down.

I just looked at the rep page of his, is he really 13 yrs old?

In other news, I see Disturbed is banned again. Anyone know what he did and if this is was the final straw? He seems to have been banned like 5 times.

Jenks I'm 15. Not much of a difference though. And Milenko is exaggerating it a little bit, but then again..I am pretty much making an ass out of myself. Although the fucking thread should've died on it's own. I expected it to die after I got fed up and just posted pictures, but Stormy brought it up again. At that point I responded to him, and it just went from there. It's a shame you guys in the prison can't read it...it really was a pretty funny thread. And I'll admit I said some stupid things, but I made some posts that I think really worked. My last post towards Stormtrooper is one of my favorites actually. I pretty much proved my argument, although he and the rest of the guys who think I'm an idiot will deny that.

What I don't understand is, all those people who say I'm ******ed, and tell me to stop, that I'm stupid...if they think that..why do they keep responding to the thread. If nobody responded, I wouldn't respond either. It's just feeding the troll.

As for this thread, I don't think it's necessary. As for the summer school question, No. I have never been to summer school.

On second though, there are times where I have thoughts that aren't worth making a thread for, so this isn't such a bad idea.

On second though, there are times where I have thoughts that aren't worth making a thread for, so this isn't such a bad idea.

Yep.

Did you read Bill Lesnar's WZF Raw? If so, your thoughts?
I see big things for your character on the show.

Also, I made this thread cause I think your an interesting person and I've enjoyed reading some of your old prison posts.

If your 15, then the next question I got is, do you ever drink or smoke?

Jenks I'm 15. Not much of a difference though. And Milenko is exaggerating it a little bit, but then again..I am pretty much making an ass out of myself. Although the fucking thread should've died on it's own. I expected it to die after I got fed up and just posted pictures, but Stormy brought it up again. At that point I responded to him, and it just went from there. It's a shame you guys in the prison can't read it...it really was a pretty funny thread. And I'll admit I said some stupid things, but I made some posts that I think really worked. My last post towards Stormtrooper is one of my favorites actually. I pretty much proved my argument, although he and the rest of the guys who think I'm an idiot will deny that.

What I don't understand is, all those people who say I'm ******ed, and tell me to stop, that I'm stupid...if they think that..why do they keep responding to the thread. If nobody responded, I wouldn't respond either. It's just feeding the troll.

As for this thread, I don't think it's necessary. As for the summer school question, No. I have never been to summer school.

1134492_o.gif

This is my thread Justinsayne, I do not like you. Please leave. Why don't you and Stormy get together in your Anger Management stable and work out your issues.

No Jenks. I have never drinked or smoked...well I mean I have sipped my Dad's beer a few times as a kid, but who hasn't? When I'm older I'll drink though. Not like... alcoholic drink, but maybe a beer or two ever once and awhile. No drugs though, not for me. I would go with a straight edge gimmick, but I'm a big fan of pina colladas.

This is my thread Justinsayne, I do not like you. Please leave. Why don't you and Stormy get together in your Anger Management stable and work out your issues.

No Jenks. I have never drinked or smoked...well I mean I have sipped my Dad's beer a few times as a kid, but who hasn't? When I'm older I'll drink though. Not like... alcoholic drink, but maybe a beer or two ever once and awhile. No drugs though, not for me. I would go with a straight edge gimmick, but I'm a big fan of pina colladas.

tumblr_kueqw148jF1qzqkhg.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back