• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

That's So Sully

I'm more around 7 and a half. My shoe tag is pretty worn out though, so I can't read it. Plus..I need new shoes. Got these 'round the September.

Nope. I'm actually not interested in it either. I plan to wait till college and focus more on my education and friends. Wait until girls become more mature. Right now all they want to do is date, it's quite pity and annoying.

Meh...wasn't the best. I think it needed to be 3 hours, not just the normal 2. Or at least commercial free. I swear the put a commercial on every 5 minutes. The pics weren't bad, I fully expected Cena to get drafted back and fourth, even before the show started.

But an even amount of people were drafted. Good spots I suppose. I'm excited to see where Orton goes on Smackdown, I always thought he looked better with the world heavy weight title. I wanted the title to switch brands though, but with Cena and Miz both being on Raw, that's not going to happen. It's obvious Christian will win the title at ER, unless WWE has some tricks up their sleeves still.

Wasn't the best draft by far, but it was ok. I think one of my favorites would be 08 or 09. Probably 09.

What do you mean Sparky? I don't think Milenko talked about any thread...unless you mean the whole Sully is a ****** thread, and how could you miss that. Thing is on page two of the cage for highest views and posts.

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=164932

Oddly enough, threads involving me tend to get really high in views and posts. There was this girl, that is on page 2 in GSD archives I believe, same goes for my RDR thread. I have A good few threads pretty high up from my prison days too.

Sully, you watch MMA? If so, got any predictions on UFC 129 this saturday?

Speaking of UFC 129, this PPV starts at 9 PM est (not 10,) so this PPV is broadcast an hour earlier wherever you live. Also, I believe UFC is streaming all the preliminary fights on Facebook for FREE. And then the final two preliminary fights before the PPV will be on Spike at 8 PM est, or an hour earlier as well.

And baseball I'd assume going by your sig. Arite, next questions are what celebs do you find hot and what are some of your favorite movies?

Celebs...eh...I'm not too into the celeb crush thing, I had this huge thing for Selena Gomez though...I mean I don't as much now..but I still think she's really pretty.

Megan Fox is pretty hot, but I don't like the name Megan. My favorite movies...I have a lot of favorite movies, log off and check out my thead in the GSD, it might be on page 2 or 3 right now, but it's called "Classic 80s-90s movies I got for christmas". All of those movies. I don't exactly have favorite movies, or like favorite actors who's movies I watch. Baseball isn't too big for me, I'm just a fan of the Pirates, I like watching it, but I don't like playing it. Hockey, I hate hockey too the bone, but I don't mind playing it (Deck hockey at least) and Football...I can watch and play football.

And fuck off Mozz.

Yeah, I've seen a lot of commercials for that game. Reminds me of L.A. Confidential and The Black Dahlia.

Hey, your from Pittsburgh, is Kurt Angle seen as a hometown hero? Like have you ever seen him and/or do most people in town know he is/respect him?

He just opened his store Anglefoods there.

Yeah the game does have a lot in common with both of those movies.

And no, I have never seen Kurt Angle, nor does anybody here in Pittsburgh really care about him. Most of the idiots here are too obsessed with their penguins to care about anything else, but the Steel Curtain is still better. I am not a fan of Hockey, just football and baseball. And there isn't a lot of WWE fans here, there's a good few, just not like most places though. Plus, Kurt Angle more of a has been nowadays, most fans don't even know him.

Although in 7th grade I had to do a report on someone from Pittsburgh, most people did a Steeler or Andy Warhol or something. That was around the time I was really into WWE, so I decided to do it on Angle. I got a lot of blank faces during my presentation.

Sully, is la noire worth buying, i read reviews but lately my choice in games comes from my taste in games and other gamers views on them, i bought mafia 2 but was disappointed by how short it was.

I say buy L.A Noire, I bought it the day after it came out here in the U.K and I've not been disappointed. It says that there is meant to around 30-40 Hours of Gameplay, so you'll be fine there. I've only played it for around 1 Hour and was already drawn into it.

Hmm. Isn't there laws preventing children from going to prison with adults.. Trollolololol but, why have you already decided against drugs Sully? A nice big bong rip would change your life..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back