• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Prison Low Point.

I'd be VERY surprised if Jenks gave up. He's a great poster who definitely deserves to be out before. He was also in here before me. Although I'd have no decent people to spend time with then.

After reading all this, I've realized that J4L is essentially Brooks in Shawshank Redemption. He's institutionalized, and letting him out, would only result in his own death.

I feel for you, bro, but...you've been here too long to be reintegrated with society :lmao:

Yet you got caught. How stupid must you have been to get caught when there's so many posters for the mods too manage?

That was rhetorical but I'll answer anyway, VERY VERY VERY STUPID.

You have no idea how easy it is to find alts...

J4L is extremely active and wants to be a respected poster and I believe he would be good for the main forum. On the main forum, he would actually improve even more as a poster because he'd be able to give his opinion on many more subjects and create discussion with all of the forum.

I don't post much about TNA in here, but if I were posting in the TNA section I'd probably easily have 5-10 non-spam posts a day. On the main forum, I'm sure J4L would take full advantage of the numerous threads and sections and his non-spam posts are well thought out (which is a lacking trait in the WWE section, due to the high volume of casual posters there.)

Anyway, I'm around. I'm gonna go find some other wrestling threads to reply too.

Thank fuck you're back.

Again, thanks very much for the kind comments. It's about as close as to the truth of what I'd do once I got out of here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back