Tell The Truth

Ace.

Dark Match Winner
There was no forum for word games and when I suggested a forum, one of the mods told me to use here... basically in your posts tell the truth

Truth - New to the forum

That's the truth ;]]

Truth - Just finished reading an article on 24/7 mode for Smackdown! vs Raw 2008

Truth - I am wondering how the wwe title match is gonna go down at no mercy?

As Am I, I think it's hard to go past Orton taking the title, as I said in the thread in the Raw section

Truth - Umaga vs. HHH could change at the last minute and somehow be associated with the WWE title match some how

Truth- I really hope that hornswoggle isnt vinces son and that mr.kennedy is and they start up that storyline !

Truth - In the process of writing a BTB or a 'Book This' as it is known here at WZ.

Truth - So far the same 3 people have posted in here lol

I think he's not

Truth - 24/7 mode on Smackdown! vs. Raw looks to be pretty good, even though you can't be anyone from ECW.

Truth - You've obviously never used TTT before.. gets best discussion and 200,000 plus posts at other places.

Truth - You've obviously never used TTT before.. gets best discussion and 200,000 plus posts at other places.

Truth: that's not true. best discussion was on the original 1 to 1,000,000 thread or in the midget thread (until that rapist disgrace known as hornswoogle...)

Truth - you obviously didn't see the end of my post 'at other places..' I'd imagine the 1 to 1000000 thread would operate much like this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back