TECH Staff Needed

okay so what is the next 3 WZCW superstar i dont want to Swamp Gus.

I sent Gus a message, asking if he could make me a tron video. David & I were just scrapping my original one, & in the process of making a whole new one.. but with whats happened, David isn't making any more..

So I'm awaiting Gus' PM back to me, on whether he has the ability to make me a video, the way I was wanting one to be done. Outside of that, Disasterpiece should be first in line, & to be honest, then everyone else.

David has the ability to take away the youtube videos if he wants, if you notice, I don't think mine is even there anymore. And if he's truly upset at everyone, he could simply cut the plug on the current ones left. (Joseph Rios, Sincade, Dynasty & Hasheem's)

I sent Gus a message, asking if he could make me a tron video. David & I were just scrapping my original one, & in the process of making a whole new one.. but with whats happened, David isn't making any more..

So I'm awaiting Gus' PM back to me, on whether he has the ability to make me a video, the way I was wanting one to be done. Outside of that, Disasterpiece should be first in line, & to be honest, then everyone else.

David has the ability to take away the youtube videos if he wants, if you notice, I don't think mine is even there anymore. And if he's truly upset at everyone, he could simply cut the plug on the current ones left. (Joseph Rios, Sincade, Dynasty & Hasheem's)

I don't believe Dave would do that. He snuck all the way back in here before being spotted again just to say goodbye to us all and that he enjoyed his time here. Just seeing by that I believe he will leave the videos he made for us to enjoy. He will be missed, but as always, the show must go on.

and Jesse's but anyways, i made mine last night, but my internet was being ******ed, so here's mine,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVgh_91AHV0

I'll work on Disasterpiece's next, and then Wills, i have Kenny and Joe's pretty much done... I just need to finish them and upload them :)

i took a look and all of the vids he did prior to being banned are still up and I agree with DP that he wouldn't take them down.

btw: wills urs is there too.

David has just told me that I can keep my Hasheem thing...and I will be doing so for the rememberance of David Jetter, Wembly Derek

hey Will, can you post some links to clips plz, it would make it easier for me to see what you want

hey Will, can you post some links to clips plz, it would make it easier for me to see what you want

I sent you a PM of how I'd like the overall tron video mapped out. If you'd like me to attempt finding clips of the elbow drops, superkicks & highlight reel/cutting edge promos.. I can attempt it, but it'll take a day or so, since all I have is youtube, & I have no clue on how to "key word" stuff.

all i use is YouTube, and does anyone know what the Rated R font is, and can someone provide a link for me

hey gus I know I'm like 5 or 6 down but are the links I provided earlier in the thread good enough for you to use or do you need more or better ones.

they're good, i have some other ideas for your tron, but, i think i should have it done by tonight, i dont know about having it uploaded, maybe...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back