Tastycles Newsletter

Woop!

Maximo Park FTW. This is one my favourite songs ever. I first listened to this when I was going through a Indie Rock phase. Love it!

Good show, Tasty.

Some cracking music choices today. They were some of my personal favourites.

I find it ironic that he told us to "Cheer up" and then proceeded to play Alphabeat...

The delay was because I was gearing up to do something wrestlezone related, then the next guy walked in and I *****ed out. Don't e-mail into the next show, right now I look like the most popular DJ in Rare history.

I stopped listening. No idea if there's any more response to my e-mails. My "Whoa-oh. Whoa-oh." one was full of substance.

The delay was because I was gearing up to do something wrestlezone related, then the next guy walked in and I *****ed out. Don't e-mail into the next show, right now I look like the most popular DJ in Rare history.

Oh. I guess I shouldn't have just sent this then:

Where'd Gareth go!? First I miss the Culture Vulture and now this!? FUUUUUUUUUU-- full stop.

Were you going to give an in-depth counter-argument to the claim that "Cena only knows five moves?"

What were you expecting?

Monty_Python_Spanish_Inquisition.jpg

KB, Sly and IC​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back