Tastycles Newsletter

My internet didn't work, so I called them up. Absolutely no word of exaggeration, I got put through to 11 different departments, including, inexplicably, sales, and got asked the same security questions 11 times. The guy came, didn't fix it. Rang up again a week later, didn't fix it. Few days later, saw a Virgin engineer messing about with next door's signal box, ours miraculously started working that day, which I imagine is definitely illegal.

Just put the finishing touches on this week's radio show. I have a dedicated song to replace with Sam's inevitable Muse request.

Right, so for reasons that are too dull to state, I have an extra hour on my radio show tomorrow. It's got three hour nitro written all over it, but what should I fill it with?

I like a few of their songs. Danzig probably picks out a melody better than 90% of mainstream artists. If he wasn't singing about raping people's mothers, they'd probably be hits.

I like a few of their songs. Danzig probably picks out a melody better than 90% of mainstream artists. If he wasn't singing about raping people's mothers, they'd probably be hits.

Awesomely true. Was that you in the Smiths shirt in the post your picture thread? I love me some Smiths, and Morrisey's solo stuff isn't bad at all.

Fuck Muse, play the entirety of X's album Los Angeles on your program Tasty.

Play some recent stuff. I always prefer it.

See you tomorrow.

If you're looking for something recent, check out Surfer Blood and Yeasayer. Both recently released records that are getting alot of praise, both are awesome.

I was considering doing a wrestling hour, but short of starting with "It's time to play the game", I won't bother.

Yes, there is a picture of me standing in the rain in a Smiths T-Shirt on here somewhere, it was taken at Glastonbury for double cool points.

Not allowed to play whole albums/ Muse's back catalog I'm afraid, so it'll be requests.

I'm here

Love this song. I thought you were starting with Motorhead though?

The Coral but not "Dreaming of You"... Ah well!

This is going to be a hard year to guess, for sure.

OMG!

The Libertines. This is one of 3 songs from them that I actually like.

I would hazard a guess that this is very early 2000's.

The Darkness was the first CD that I ever bought. I loved this song so much. In saying that, I am having trouble deciding which year of high school I was in when I bought it. I'll keep listening and see if there is anything else that jogs my memory a bit more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back