Tastycles Newsletter

Haha!

Why do you hate this song? It is overplayed, that much is true. Still a good song though. Hell, it was on an advert too, Tasty.

Either way, I think I know what it is now.

I'm not much for Scouting For Girls. In fact, I have a friend who calls them "Scouting For Shit". He's sharp, that one.

My mp3 player just decided to takeover my speakers and I didn't notice...

So I have been listening to songs from my music collection wondering why the hell Tasty thinks Puddle of Mudd's Famous was released in the same year as John Cale's Hallelujah

So I have been listening to songs from my music collection wondering why the hell Tasty thinks Puddle of Mudd's Famous was released in the same year as John Cale's Hallelujah

Not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, huh?

That's hilarious!

Oh wow, Tasty! You spoke ill of Jade Goody! You are going to hell, man.

Oh, you're taking requests now... Well, I better see if I am right fist before I do a request.

I know, I'm going for an Interview for a French job next week, should probably get that sorted. Barbosa, you're right too, if you want to get a request in.

Woop! Right again. Second week in a row, no less. Same for Sam.

I sent you my request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back