• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tag Teams

After some discussion between myself and Horace Sticklefish we would like to be in a tag team together.

Bumping this thread in hopes that I can help spruce up the Tag Team Division.

Think of it like the Pancake dating service. Post in here if you have any interest in joining the tag-team division. If you have any questions Tag-Team related please feel free in asking me. I will be more than happy to answer. The Tag-Team is a great division to start in. Even more so if you are new to WZCW and are looking for a place to start. Many of the Main-Event guys were in a tag-team at one point in time. The current world Champ, Steven Kurtesy won the tag titles twice before winning the world title. Even the Elite Champion, Steven Holmes won a tag title with Kurtsey.

Please post in here if you wish to become a tag-team. It is a opportunity you simply can not miss.

I wanna be in a tag team.

I've been talking to someone but we decided to wait and see what happens after Aftershock. Still if you're interested let me know because it may fall through with this guy

I am just writing up my application and am wondering if anybody needs repackaging or a good debut? I was thinking of a dark-ish tag team kind of like the brood or even 2 Undertaker-ish guys. Anybody who needs a repackage and is willing to be in a tag team with me can PM me.

I am just writing up my application and am wondering if anybody needs repackaging or a good debut? I was thinking of a dark-ish tag team kind of like the brood or even 2 Undertaker-ish guys. Anybody who needs a repackage and is willing to be in a tag team with me can PM me.

Let me know if you need help with your app. I'd like to see the tag team division expanded.

Ok, I will :)
Have to get some more posts in, though, so I don't make a stupid mistake and get another warning. I've got plenty of those from when I was just lurking the site...

Call me desperate, but I'm willing to play tag team matchmaker for you if you're interested in being in a tag team. Just send me a PM and let me know what type of team you're looking for, and I'll try to find you the perfect life... er... tag partner.

I'm willing to help as well. As much as I love J I don't want to spend the rest of my tag career having wild brawls with him

Not even Rush & Smith?

Rush hasn't logged on in quite a bit, this lack of cohesiveness in Smith/Rush team over the last cycle has lead most to the conclusion that SaboSax will retain at KC and with Doc leaving they will forfeit the titles and split, and with the WHC tourney Rush/Smith will not continue as a team either. Honestly Rush/Smith don't need to be a team, this whole feud is just filler since the tourney didn't start this cycle.

There will be one team after KC. But Dynamite is absolutely right about Rush & Smith. It's a horrible situation for Crock, J & Doc who all deserve better and creative have had their hands tied unless they pull something out last minute to compensate.

The plan was never for Rush and Smith to tag, it was just our favorite angle that we got pitched after neither of us won the Lethal Lottery. It was going to be a holdover until the tournament, unless we won the belts. Obviously, we won't be winning the titles, so KC is probably the last time Smith and Rush will be tagging.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back