Tag Teams

P

PauLwaLL

i duno bout uz but i used to like the tag team division on wrestling. if you make two tag teams on each show(raw and smackdown), who would they be.

mine would be
raw -- umaga and rikishi
SD! -- kidman and rey (they were a sick tag team)

RAW - Umaga & Rikishi

SmackDown - Brothers Of Destruction (Kane and Undertaker) or The Hardy Boyz

Eternal Dragon said:
Okay mine are:

Raw- Shelton Benjamin & Carlito
SD- Rey Mysterio & Brian Kendrick

Flames Out
Dragon
LOL Rey and The Kid!? How boring is that!? Sure their "CruiserWeights" but Vince won't let them use their full potential.

J-Slim said:
LOL Rey and The Kid!? How boring is that!? Sure their "CruiserWeights" but Vince won't let them use their full potential.

Their both great high flyers, and can do teachnical moves in the ring too. If they were used to their full potential, they would bea great tag team.

Flames Out
Dragon

Burchill & Harry Smith as The British Bulldogs Smackdown
CM Punk & RVD (ECW)
Randy Orton & Hulk Hogan (RAW)

im all for RIKISHI & UMAGA......realistic......they are real life brothers, not like kayfabe brothers like edge and christian or b.o.d (though they are the best tag team)

RAW - Edge and Johnny Nitro. Both have got similar characters and with Melina and Lita as valets they'd make a pretty good tag team and little stable.

Smackdown - The Hardy Boyz. Best thing about this team is it has a good chance of happening (although the video for Jeff's return on Raw signals he might come to Raw). I'd love to see the Hardyz back, one of my favourite teams when I started watching wrestling in 2000.

Come on guys, here are the ultimate Tag Teams:
RAW: Kane And The Undertaker [if Taker was sent to RAW]
SMACKDOWN: The Hardy Boyz [maybe coming soon again!]

SmackDown - Brothers Of Destruction... (Kane and The Undertaker.)
RAW - Randy Orton and Stone Cold Steve Austin (Lol, weird combination! But they would rock!!!)

SD!- Brothers of Destrucyion (Kane and Undertaker)
Raw- Edge and Johnny Nitro
ECW- Shannon Moore and CM Punk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back