• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tag Teams

A message for the Prototype Corey Payne. I'm kind of interested in getting involved with the tag team division, do you fancy creating a team with Scott Hammond?

I'll drop you a PM as well but if your interested we could get in touch with creative and sort it out.

If anybody wants to form a cool tag team PM me or something.
If I get accepted into this federation I would love to help out the tag division and begin
one of the best Wrestlezone Tag Teams of all time :p

I would like to be in a tag team. I am currently in developemental, so if I need to I'll be in a developemental tag team, or I will be with someone not doing much on the roster, PM me if your interested!

I personally myself if Needed and cory wants to would like to work around the idea of A juggalo tag team. Actually if you all need to know it we both got our start here and kind of grew up as rpers rping aganst each other. I honestly never have rped with a partner. I've allways just done the rping myself. I'm a two time tag champ in other feds by just rping myself.

Basically whats changed is the fact that any match and partnering gets me a match on any show and possibly a title shot...and i'm willing to do it.

I personally myself if Needed and cory wants to would like to work around the idea of A juggalo tag team. Actually if you all need to know it we both got our start here and kind of grew up as rpers rping aganst each other. I honestly never have rped with a partner. I've allways just done the rping myself. I'm a two time tag champ in other feds by just rping myself.

Basically whats changed is the fact that any match and partnering gets me a match on any show and possibly a title shot...and i'm willing to do it.

I am all for this new tag team

All righty, tag team sounds good. If you guys can get together and fill out a tag team application here we'll go from there.

I sent it to him get his opinions on some stuff for the tag App. One of us will post it when it's all done.

Now that I have a spot on the main roster, I would like to join a stable, or start a tag team. Prefferably someone with experience!

I and Dhays9, would like to be a team on a regular basis. As we seem to be going alright together as a team.

i would like to be in a tag team. never been in an E-fed before and thought it would be fun. i sent my application in a few minutes ago. so i have to wait til i get in or have to fix it

Looking to be in a tag team. Anyone can step in. Would be nice if said person had some experience.

Bumping this thread.

Currently at this time there are only two existing teams on the roster, if you want to jump into feuds and get better opportunities at title shots while improving your RP skills, I highly recommend jumping into the tag division. Given you see how teams come and go so often, this is your opportunity to shine. This is for current roster members only, new applicants can be considered once they're a fully fledged member of the roster. Want a chance to shine and not be hoping for a random Mayhem title shot (no disrespect intended on said division), or be prey to the World Heavyweight Champion? Post your interest here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back