We are crying out for new tag teams...

Nice to know I'm not the only one who thought of that.

He said no when I asked him and it turned into a feud we never got a proper ending to.

I'd be interested, but not as a full blown tag tteam...id be down to find an ally, that can on occassion team up when necessary. If that'd work feel free to pm me

To be honest, I would not be against teaming with Action Saxton as long as The Hollow Ones are part of the endgame. I know Doc wasn't planning to stick around but Batti & Sax sells itself. Same goes for Theron really but I know Dagger isn't a tag team guy and I have had more than my fair share of tag teaming, so no matter what it has to be for a short time.

Batti and Saxton is a wet dream of mine. Only in the Fed, not in real life. Well, not always.

To be honest, I would not be against teaming with Action Saxton as long as The Hollow Ones are part of the endgame. I know Doc wasn't planning to stick around but Batti & Sax sells itself. Same goes for Theron really but I know Dagger isn't a tag team guy and I have had more than my fair share of tag teaming, so no matter what it has to be for a short time.

Yeah I do prefer singles competition but Batti is one of the few I'd be interested in working with. I agree that she and Theron would go well together character-wise. Not against it later down the line especially since we'd both only want it for a short time. Maybe after Kingdom Come?

Yeah I do prefer singles competition but Batti is one of the few I'd be interested in working with. I agree that she and Theron would go well together character-wise. Not against it later down the line especially since we'd both only want it for a short time. Maybe after Kingdom Come?

That's why there's a problem with the tag division.

Again therein lies the problem.

People are wanting to go to tag teams looking at to when the split will happen instead of letting it grow organically.

Again therein lies the problem.

People are wanting to go to tag teams looking at to when the split will happen instead of letting it grow organically.
Nopes. A year seems like enough to let a tag team grow organically.

Plus, I was just giving an example.

Lee got the funeral plans and everything ready for this thing. If ya got time say a few words for KFAD since it's on the edge like Simba's dad.

ShinChan™;5603065 said:
Who is Simba? :suspic: KFAD shouldn't be stopped.

:z:

Google is your friend.

IMO RRR is the standard for how tagging should be done. I'm amazed that people don't do it more often.

Saxoteur was a team that developed organically after a feud that ended at Kingdom Come and I loved every second of it. I absolutely consider it some of my most fun times in efedding. It helped that the tag division had some of the hardest to beat talent in the fed at the time, just a bunch of great teams like Strikeforce, The New Church/Sacrificial Altar, The Bearded Gentlemen, Rush and Sam Smith, and others.

When you have a tag partner who wants to stick around and the two of you can get on the same page, it can be an absolute blast. It's collaborative and fun and you're never at a loss for someone to interact with and tell a story with. Just find a dynamic and story you want to tell and you can run with it. The only reason Saxoteur split was because Saxton went to China and I needed a break from regular RPing and even then it was an amicable one on a high note. I have no doubt that if I hadn't gotten tired we would have kept those titles for a year. Cerberus who??

What I'm saying is, even though I'm slightly burned out on tag teams for now because I did it for so long (Batti aside - I think Spidey and I both want that match), the tag division at its best is absolutely one of the best in the fed. I know the talent pool isn't incredibly deep right now and everyone wants to try their hand at a singles title, but you'd be amazed at how much a tag team can improve you and how much fun it can be. I ended up liking it more than my time as a singles wrestler, in fact.

I would hate to see the tag titles retired, and would much rather regular tag teams return. One possible solution might be to allow tag team signups under the same handler, though unless someone wants to RP twice or you find a way to fairly judge one vs. two RPs, that might be an issue.

Same reason I hate MITB. It's a stupid concept and the person who wins it is either stuck in this nothing to do stage OR in the ME and would be in line for a championship shot anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back