Tables, Ladders, and Chairs. OH MY! LD

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree INDYjon. I've been a Shelton mark since his days in Team Angle. But if Christian wins, I'll have no complaints. But I've been campaigning for Christian to lose and then win the Royal Rumble. And then he can leave ECW.

And this PPV wasn't named after Tables, Ladders, and Chairs...it was named after one of the best posters on the rise, TLC...true story.

I think that we're missing the best part of the PPV. Once it starts, it will be only 24 hours until I go to the Slammy's.

:lmao:

Fair enough Theo, and for the record I am feeling a Shelton victory tonight, I would just prefer Christian.

That makes it seem even more that Chrisitian will win.

I just checked. He has been in 8 ladder matches and lost every single one of them.

Either way it should be an awesome match.

And FTS I'm jealous. Going to the Slammy's, pretty kickass. Though Dennis Miller is hosting and I just wanna punch him in the face.

My luck I'm gonna have to eat dinner during the freaking ladder match. I don't think the family will approve of my bringing my laptop to the table to watch a PPV haha.

Same. I just realised they have changed the matches for the UK shows. Anyway i'm off to watch the PPV, might be back in the shit matches. Dont miss me to much.

Here we go. I can't wait for the chairs match. I've always wondered what the lamest gimmick would be, and I think that's it....unless they put the chair on a pole. That would be awesome.

Either way it should be an awesome match.

And FTS I'm jealous. Going to the Slammy's, pretty kickass. Though Dennis Miller is hosting and I just wanna punch him in the face.

I like Dennis Miller.

In some fluke of scheduling though, Corpus Christi got the 500th SD! and The Slammy's in the same year.

Someone explain a chair match to me. So it's normal match for pinfall, with chairs legal? So it'll be 10 mins of those two smacking each other with chairs? Sounds kinda lame...

Here we go. I can't wait for the chairs match. I've always wondered what the lamest gimmick would be, and I think that's it....unless they put the chair on a pole. That would be awesome.

My god the epicness would be unmatched. Cool video package though.

I too am looking forward to see the potential wreck the chair match will be.

Bye TLC, don't be cool and join us here 24/7.

And does anyone else wanna see Big Show fall from a ladder through a pile of tables. I'd mark out.

I too am looking forward to see the potential wreck the chair match will be.

Bye TLC, don't be cool and join us here 24/7.

And does anyone else wanna see Big Show fall from a ladder through a pile of tables. I'd mark out.

haha, I was thinking about that earlier. It would the greatest think ever next to Takers fall from the ladder against Edge.

What else can they do with Christian on ECW? Is he really just a jobber champ now? If he wins tonight, the answer is yes. I don't know how capable Shelton is of carrying the title for very long, but I think it'd be the kinda thing that helps ECW get some ratings going into contract negotiations with SyFy. Don't get me wrong, I love Christian, that's why I want him to lose the belt tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back