Tables, Ladders, and Chairs. OH MY! LD

It's...Baylariat!

Team Finnley Baylor
Discuss the shenanigans that is the WWE'S TLC PPV!

4627.jpg

WWE World Title Tables Match
John Cena vs. Sheamus

WWE World Heavyweight Title Chairs Match
Batista vs. Undertaker

WWE Unified World Tag Team Titles TLC Match
DX vs. Jerishow

WWE Intercontinental Championship
John Morrison vs. Drew McIntyre

ECW Title Ladder Match
Christian vs. Shelton Benjamin

Randy Orton vs. Kofi Kingston

WWE Women's Title
Mickie James vs. Michelle McCool​

I was about to say that Leafy.

Man, it's like one of those girls that said I got her pregnant really did have my child. I think I love you.

I totally forgot about cm punk not being on the ppv i thought he was going to be in a match against matt hardy oh well.

Punk not on the PPV is epic fail. Should be ho-hum, unless Sheamus wins. This place will be going NUTS.

Good summary of the PPV GD, Ho-hum. Nothing stands out except the ladder match

Let's go Shelton! And wasn't that a proto poster. Doesn't the official one feature Edge going through a table thanks to Taker?

Ladder match may be good. Shelton will be in line for a "big push." Then we'll realize he still sucks.

TLC_Tables%2C_Ladders_%26_Chairs_%282009%29.jpg

Wiki has this as its poster.

Oh well, I don't even care what the poster looks like lol. Should be a decent PPV, nothing great but alright. Shelton/Christian, JoMo/DrewMc, and Kofi/RKO are the only matches I'm really looking forward.

Did anybody else laugh when Shelton jumped onto the ladder and it almost broke and fell off?

i am bored as hell so ima say my predictions

Cena vs. Sheamus-Cena of course, the wwe wants cena with the belt, enough said

Undertaker vs. Batista-I would say undertaker, but iv been reading alot of predictions saying that batista will win, but still i think undertaker will win

DX vs. Jerishow-i think DX because i think Jerishow has had the titles for a while and i think the wwe has built this rivalry up to this point to have DX win

Benjamin vs. Christian-i would like to say benjamin because im a benjamin fan, and i would also like for christian to pass the title to him instead of someone else before he leaves ecw(which i hope is soon). i also hope they do steal the show

Morrison vs. McIntyre-i think mcintyre will win because i think this is where morrison drops the title and begins to build up his reputation as a true superstar, probably putting him in a big fued with someone

Orton vs. Kingston-i would say kingston because they're trying to build him up, but then again i dont think orton would lose this kind of match especially to a rising star, but then again idk

James vs. McCool-im saying james, but honestly i dont really care that much

Overall-Cena, Undertaker, DX, Benjamin, McIntyre, Kingston, James

again im bored as hell

I actually don't think he has. I think out of a total 6 ladder matchs he has won zero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back