Survivor Series 2013 Discussion

After tonight's Raw, I can see a 12 man tag match with Bryan/Punk/Rhodes Bros/Usos against Wyatts and Shield. If not that, then Bryan/Punk VS Wyatt Family and Rhodes Bros. VS Real Americans VS Usos VS Shield.

It seems where going down that route. A few weeks ago I predicted a Survivor Series match that saw a team of Bryan and Punk with 3 others take on a mixture of Shied and Wyatt members. If they do put everyone we saw during the main event last night in a Survivor Series match than we would get a 12 man match which could be interesting. It would hurt the rest of the card as that would tie up a lot of talent in one match. If we do see the 12 man match happen this is how I would envision the rest of the card shaping out.

WWE Title Match:
Randy Orton (c) v Big Show

World Heavyweight Title Match:
John Cena (c) v Alberto Del Rio

12 Man Survivor Series Match:
CM Punk/Daniel Bryan/Cody Rhodes/Goldust/The Usos v Shied/Wyatt's

Divas Title Match:
AJ (c) v Brie Bella

8 Man Survivor Series Match:
Dolph Ziggler/R-Truth/Kofi Kingston/Big E Langston v Curtis Axel/Ryback/The Miz/Wade Barrett???

Pre Show:
Real Americans v Los Matadores

I just can't believe how weak this card is, there's just nothing that feels like it's a PPV match that you can't miss, in fact the 3 matches seem like they belong on a regular Raw episode.

It'll be interesting to see how they fill the rest of the card out next week as there really is nothing developed that will feel like it matters. I'm guessing The Rhodes vs The Real Americans vs The Shield might happen and Ryback vs Axel, I can't really see much else that is in place.

Yeah it's pretty pathetic how they're going to have to rush job the rest of the card, especially considering that they had a actual decent amount of time since the last PPV, not to mention how unattractive the current card is.

My prediction
Divas SS match, Total Divas vs AJ, Tamina + other heel Divas

Usos, Rhodes + Big E vs Shield and Real Americans

Sandow vs whomever preshow

Axel vs whomever for IC title, maybe Ziggler again

And a filler mid-carder match that would probably happen again on Raw the next night.

My Prediction:

WWE Championship: Randy Orton (c) vs Big Show

World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena (c) vs Alberto Del Rio

Tag Team Match: CM Punk & Daniel Bryan vs Luke Harper & Eric Rowan

WWE Tag Team Championships: Cody Rhodes & Goldust (c) vs The Shield vs The Usos

WWE United States Championship: Dean Ambrose (c) vs Big E Langston

My Card:

WWE Championship: No Holds Barred Match: Randy Orton (c) vs Big Show
This match stays because it's logical. Anyway you look at it, Daniel Bryan shouldn't get another shot after not being able to catch the gold. This isn't to say he shouldn't have been given the championship, but the way they've booked the whole thing, it makes sense for Orton to move onto Big Show. I'd add the No Holds Barred stipulation because this feud seems like it's a little more personal and aggressive than just a regular match.

World Heavyweight Championship: John Cena (c) vs Alberto Del Rio vs Damien Sandow
Can't believe they've (seemingly) dropped the ball on the Sandow/Cena angle. That seemed to be gathering steam after only a week or so. I would've had Sandow attack both men and eventually be inserted into the match. Then you could set up a proper Cena vs Sandow match at TLC.

Traditional Survivor Series Team Match: CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Goldust, Jimmy Uso & Jey Uso vs Bray Wyatt, Luke Harper, Eric Rowan, Dean Ambrose, Roman Reigns & Seth Rollins
Pretty self explanatory really, after what happened on RAW.

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Curtis Axel (c) vs Big E Langston
I think it's time for Axel to drop the title and I think Big E really deserves a reign to prove what he can do.

Traditional Survivor Series Team Match: Ryback, Antonio Cesaro, Jack Swagger, The Miz & Fandango vs Kofi Kingston, Dolph Ziggler, R-Truth, Titus O'Neil & Darren Young
Another Survivor Series Match for those under-utilised guys. Theres actually heaps of talent in this match it would probably be very entertaining. My view on SS Tag Team Matches - as long as the main one has some sort of story or feud behind it, any others after that don't really need a story - they're just fun matches. Last year we saw Team Tensai vs Team Brodus Clay, which was fairly pointless but still an entertaining match.

I was hoping that this ppv would of been an all traditional elimination pay per view, sorry its late but it took me ages to find this and I want to add my card so here goes:

Pre-show
Los Matadores, Santino Marrella Zack Ryder Vs 3MB & Fandango
Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match. Have the faces come out with Santino as the sole survivor.

Main Show

1) The Wyatt Family & Kane Vs Kofi Kingston, The Miz, Sinn Cara & Rey Mysterio
Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match. Have all the heels become the sole survivors.

2) Team Total Diva Vs Team True Diva
Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match. Have Aj and Tamina become the sole survivors.

3) The Real Americans & Prime Time Players Vs International Air Strike & British Ambition
Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match. Have the Real Americans become the sole survivors.

4) John Cena (C) Vs Alberto Del Rio Vs Damien Sandow
Triple Threat World Title Match. Have Sandow win the title.

5) Cm Punk, Uso's Rob Van Dam & Big E Vs Ryback, Curtis Axel, Del Rio & The Ascensions
Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match. Have Punk & Big E becomes the survivors

6) Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Big Show & Cody Rhodes Vs Randy Ortan & The Shield
Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match. Have it come down to Bryan and Ortan where Bryan wins with the crossface and becomes the sole survivor. Thats my card and in my opinion that would be a great card tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back