• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Survivor Series 2012 Discussion

If it does happen, would you mind seeing Cena/Ziggler main event?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I would have to think that if Team Hell No is on one team, Rhodes and Sandow will be a part of the other. I also see Ziggler on Team Punk. If Miz is on Punk's team then Kofi is on the other team and so on. Lesnar will be in a singles match at survivor series most likely with Triple H.

I see no sense of having Brock Lesnar vs John Cena again, only to have the same income. John Cena already beat him at Extreme rules, Vince has made it clear that he isn't going to have lesnar going over Cena. So I say no, have a traditional 5 on 5 tag match. Have a WWE title match and a world title match.

John Cena and Ryback, Sheamus, sin cara and mysterio vs CM Punk, Lesnar, Barrett, del rio and maybe ziggler.

I love the Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Matches. I love the Team Punk vs. Team Foley match. I do however would have went with different Teams.

My dream choice:
The Reality – CM Punk, Big Show, Kofi Kingston (Heel turn), Antonio Cesaro, and Daniel Bryan
vs.
The Attitude – Mick Foley, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, Undertaker and Kane

I know, it’s all too much to ask for. Let’s see. I want Kofi to turn Heel. I want the Tag Team Champions on opposite sides (See Jeri-Show), and I want 4 inactive Legends in a match against the current Champions of the WWE. I did say Dream choice, didn’t I??

My reality choice:
The Heyman Guys – CM Punk, The Miz, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow and (Big Show and / or Antonio Cesaro)
vs.
The Faces Foley – Ryback, Kofi Kingston, Kane, Daniel Bryan and (Sheamus and / or Justin Gabriel)

I understand why Alberto Del Rio and Randy Orton were included in the match, but I think the World Title picture or United States Title picture should have been included instead (or both, with a 12 Man Tag Match instead, since it’s the showcase of Champions / Main Event Match).

With that being said, the other matches on my card would be…

McMahonism – Triple H, John Cena, Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio, and Sin Cara
vs.
The Pain – Brock Lesnar, Alberto Del Rio, Wade Barrett, and the Prime Time Players (Darren Young and Titus O’Neil)

The Peeps – Christian, R-Truth (his partner, Kofi Kingston, already has a match), Tyson Kidd (his partner, Justin Gabriel, already has a match), Zack Ryder, Santino Marella
vs.
The Show-Offs – Dolph Ziggler, Michael McGillicutty, and The 3 Man Band (Heath Slater, Drew McIntyre, and Jinder Mahal)

The Funk – Brodus Clay, JTG, Ted DiBiase, and The Usos (Jimmy Uso and Jey Uso),
vs.
The Cool – Carlito (I’d love to see him return, plus neither David Otunga or Tensai just don't fit with this team...or any other team for that matter), Primo, Epico, Hunico and Camacho

What do you think of this card?? I think 4 Survivor Series Style matches are good enough to fill 3 hours. Maybe add a Divas Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match.

The Chicks – A. J. Lee, Layla, Kaitlyn, Naomi, and Cameron w/Lita (Surprise Manager)
vs.
The Ladies – Eve, Natalya, Rosa Mendes, Alicia Fox and Aksana w/ Vicki Guerrero

Pre Show Dark Match, Loser Leaves WWE – David Otunga vs. Tensai

And there you have it.

With so many top guys involved in the Team Foley vs. Team Punk traditional Survivor Series match, it makes you wonder what the rest of the card is going to look like.

Given that, for some reason, WWE has inserted Dolph Ziggler into this affair storyline with Cena & AJ, and that Cena shoved him last night, I expect Ziggler will take on Cena at the event. Ziggler's terrific inside the ring and he'll be able to carry Cena if he has any bit of ring rust. I'd love to see Ziggler go over but there's almost no way that happens.

I'd say that Antonio Cesaro & R-Truth will have a match for the United States Championship at the event. Cesaro was helping Miz beat up Kofi last night before Truth comes out, so I expect a match between them. Either that or a triple threat featuring Cesaro defending against Truth & Gabriel.

I'd say it's a guarantee that Sheamus will have his rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship against Big Show at the event. That match is all but written in the stars.

There'll probably be a Diva match on the card as well, maybe with Eve going one on one against Kaitlyn. Since AJ is now back as a Diva, she might be worked into the match somehow.

There MIGHT be another 5 on 5 Survivor Series match at the event consisting of lower & mid-card guys. I could see a team of Mysterio, Sin Cara, Santino Marella & Zack Ryder and Brodus Clay taking on the PTPs & 3MB if McIntyre is cleared for action by then. If he's not, then maybe they substitute Wade Barrett for him. There'd be a little comedy in this match, probably not too much though, with the heels scoring the win I think.

That comes to a total of six matches. I'm sure the WHC match that we all know is coming will go the 15-20 minute range. The Team Foley vs. Team Punk main event will probably go 30 to 40 minutes. If Cena vs. Ziggler happens, it'll probably go around the 15-20 minute range unless they just decide to show Cena off and have him obliterate Ziggler for some reason within 5 minutes. The Diva match will probably go 5 minutes. If a United States Championship match happens, and it's a singles match, I expect it to go about 8 minutes, maybe 10 if it's a triple threat. If another 5 on 5 tag match happens, I expect it to go about 15 minutes as I just don't see it being nearly as much of a deal as Team Foley vs. Team Punk.

(I don't know if the title is a bit misleading)
I know we joke about Cena main eventing PPV's without the WWE title, but if they do a Cena vs Ziggler match at SS, I won't actually mind it main eventing.

The Team Punk vs Team Foley match really seems underwhelming and lacks true star power. Even though these wrestlers are constantly been showed on TV. Sure it could be a solid match but I really can't find my self really interested in seeing it. So far, it just sounds like 'another' traditional elimination SS match.. The only way this match can go last, is with a big ending, maybe a turn, or a return? Anything big, not just a standard finish.. Remember like back in 2001? Kurt Angle going back to the WWE in that main eventing was pretty huge at the time, or how about 2005 I think? Was that the Raw vs. Smackdown where Taker returned and took out the whole roster (I know they were a bunch of nobodies) But you get me..

A Cena vs Ziggler match could be very good if they give it main event time and it could really elevated Ziggler to look like a real threat to Cena. Plus it a relativity fresh match-up that I think could be very entertaining. Give them 20+ mins, we all know Cena can put on a good match and Dolph is pretty good in the ring and we've seen him go for over 20 mins as well.. Sooo, why not?

Now, am I the only one who wouldn't mind if Cena main events over Punk at Survivor Series?

Team Foley vs Team Punk has five of the most over faces in the company:punk,Ryback,Team Hell NO,Randy Orton-If you call this lackluster to main event,you definately have some problem.Cena vs Ziggler can be a great match for sure but only Cena is the drawing guy in the match.I know people on the internet have a huge crush on Ziggler but he isn't even close to the level of the six men mentioned above and Ryback has been on the roster for maybe four months.If the company isn't on the line,I will definately mind seeing your mentioned match in the ME.

With the fallout of HIAC, and the actions at last nights Raw. This is how I see Survivor Series playing out.

World Heavyweight Championship Match:

Big Show (c) v Sheamus

I expect Show to retain the title, but not as clean as he did at HIAC. That way the door is left open for Sheamus to have another match.

Survivor Series Match:

Team Punk v Team Foley

I can see it coming down to like 3 or even 4 on 1 where Ryback is the last guy left on his team. From that point he takes out the guys on Team Punk making it just Ryback and Punk at the end with Ryback pinning Punk to win the atch as the sole survivor.

Diva's Survivor Series Match:

Team Eve v Team Kaitlyn

I would expect Eve to have Aksana and Natalia on her team and Kaitlyn to have AJ and Layla on hers. There is room for more but I don't know what other divas could be involved.

Singles Match:

John Cena v Dolph Ziggler

Seems fairly obvious after the events on Raw and Cena being medically cleared. Cena would most likely win, but hopefully Ziggler is shown to be a worthy opponent and built to be on Cena's level.

US Title Match:

Antonio Cesaro (c) v ???

I have no idea who he could face. It seems too soon for a Swagger return. Either way, I wouldexpect Cesaro to retain.

Survivor Series Match:

Prime Time Players and 3 Man Band v Ryder, Santino, Rey, Sin Cara and ????

The 5th guy could really be any face at this point. Kidd, Gabriel, Yoshi or whoever. It would be great to get a survivor series match featuring tag teams, and a great way to continue to push the Prime Time Players and 3 Man Band.

Survivor Series- Team Punk vs. Team Foley should have been the stepping stone to putting Dean Ambrose on the main roster. Why you ask? Easy yes we know Team Foley is a cheap name for Team Ryback but the stories going forward would make for additional compelling television. Ryback gets his Punk and Ambrose gets his Foley, the back and forth on the internet could have finally gotten it's pay off. I can see it now.....

Foley calls out Ryback as his last team member and comes to the rin and of course since its WWE, Ryback clears the ring of all Punks team except Punk. Punk says Foley he has one last pick and it's someone not too many of the Universe is familiar with but, someone Mick is personally familiar with and his name is Dean Ambrose- cue the "I hate to be ignored" promo from FCW! Altered to seem like it's directed towards Foley and have RAW just end on Ambroses face. The next few days build who Ambrose is, mention his indy background and allow the masses to Look Him Up, and then on top of it all reference the Foley war and the COMPARISONS of the two- remember Mick it's all your fault!

They are going to do with Ryback whatever they want but this way you build two stars and not just one. Everyone says WWE cant make or is having issues making stars well you CANT MAKE STARS, the stars in wrestling are made by the people. You can shove and shove but eventually people are going to throw up and be physically sick of whatever you shove in them. This way two people come out of SS with poise and the big payout in the end, a hard hitting hardcore swing a thon at Wrestlemania that may even make Foley vs. Edge seem oh so PG. Hey I know it maybe wishful thinking but if we don't get Taker or him at not even 50% whos going to give us Wrestlemania sized Soup Bones? :(

Please feel free and leave your comments but remember Mick its all your fault ans Survivor Series should have been the night to start healing.

Does the average fan even know or care who Dean Ambrose is? And why would they be expected to follow some social media feud that has never been mentioned by the WWE before? I think this would be confusing and a distraction from the Punk/Foley storyline. If they thought they had an ace in the hole with Ambrose he'd be on tv already.

I'll start this by saying I'm one of the people that has watched Dean Ambrose/Jon Moxley and I dont understand the holdup in bringing him to the main roster. I personally would have loved to see this, but it simply would not have worked in the moment. There would be alot of "wtf" from the non-IWC who have no idea who Dean Ambrose is and it would've taken away from the main story of Ryback getting his hands on Punk.

The best way to debut Ambrose would be with Twitter and Tout. Short vignettes similar to the FCW "i will not be ignored" promo. Let people figure out who he is on their own instead of just debuting some random guy. Ambrose has a very different skill-set than most of the roster and his dark characteristics need to be utilized. Keep people "in the dark" as to who he is unless they want to know. Once he debuts, he's almost guaranteed at least a small pop from those that started following him

Im on the Ambrose bandwagon and think he could succeed if given the chance. But debuting him in some sort of shocking angle will cause nothing but confusion. Great idea if you're an Ambrose fan, stupid idea if you're WWE

And for those here that STILL haven't seen this guy, I was a doubter that gave him a chance. The guy is the real deal. Watch his matches, watch his promos

[YOUTUBE]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FLcneAyWCsg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/YOUTUBE]

Does the average fan even know or care who Dean Ambrose is? And why would they be expected to follow some social media feud that has never been mentioned by the WWE before? I think this would be confusing and a distraction from the Punk/Foley storyline. If they thought they had an ace in the hole with Ambrose he'd be on tv already.

This. This, this, this and this again.

Dean Ambrose, as much as I love Jon Moxley has been over-hyped so God damn much so that when he does eventually debut it's going to be ruined about three weeks in, because people who never watched his independent work and who have seen maybe two promos of his from Florida are building expectations and scenarios as though he is some savior to the masses, when really he isn't.

He was a stuntman in CZW. He was a good wrestler in Dragon Gate. Hes been made somehow and someway to look like God in Florida/NXT Wrestling by fans who have seen glimpses of his work. There would be no sensible way to debut him at Survivor Series because he ended the angle with Mick Foley months ago.

With Bryan Danielson everybody doubted him before he debuted on NXT, at least then there was a chance to succeed. With CM Punk it was fifty-fifty, with Dean Ambrose it is unwarranted, unneeded hype created by idiotic fans and their fantasy booking ideas. And on the line, "WWE can't make stars" they made Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Kurt Angle and John Cena to name a few by pushing them, like they are with Ryback, but not everybody can be pushed.

On an already packed Roster it would be tough to introduce Dean Ambrose onto TV. I don't know much about him to be honest so won't comment about his Ring skills, mic skills etc.

I have seen signs in the crowds with his name on, so maybe he has something to offer? I just think if he was the Hotshot that some people make out that he is , he would be on one of the main shows by now. people have been talking about him since before Wrestlemania, and still no sign of him yet. Throwing him straight into one of the big 4 PPV's probably isn't a wise move.

This is how i would debut Ambrose and will probably do it up with story designer in wwe13 (this is purely my fantasy booking an if that doesnt interest you feel free to stop reading now)

After the rumble or the elimination chamber, in Mick Foley's home town have a Foley Appreciation Night w/ back stage interviews, video tributes, an at the end of the night have him come out an either McMahon or Triple H come out an announce him as the first inductee into this years hall of fame. Then have a crazed "fan" (ambrose) hop the guard rail wearing a cactus jack tee shirt with an autograph book screaming that hes his biggest fan. Security stops him an is about to drag him up the ramp but Foley stops them, shakes his hand, snaps a picture with him, then signs his autograph book. Then he looks down at Foley's autograph, his face changes then he just snaps kicking foley in the gut and dropping him on the entrance ramp with a double arm ddt.

Over the next few weeks have Ambrose come out to the music of and dressed as one of the faces of Foley (Mankind, Dude Love, then Cactus Jack) have him enter the ring and cut a promo on each character. Have him come across as absolutely obsessed (i.e. william regal in fcw) Tearing each face of Foley down one by one with the common theme of Foley needing to answer for all of his sins hes commited and the damage hes done to professional wrestling and Ambrose's generation who idolized him. Then after each promo maybe have him beat a jobber still dressed as the face of foley and finishing each match with the mandible claw.

Then on the fourth week, have Ambrose come out as himself and cut a "This is your life" promo on Mick Foley. Focusing mainly on tearing him down as a beat down wretched human being. Then right as he begins to mention Foley's kids, his music hits and he charges the ring with a barbed wire bat. Setting up an extremely personal no holes barred match at Wrestlemania with Ambrose going over.

This would give Ambrose the opportunity to showcase his innate promo ability in a high profile setting and i still think foley is the perfect man to put him over and set him up for the bright future he deserves. From there he could be thrusted to the top of the midcard for a while and dominate there before getting in more important feuds with Kane or Randy Orton.

(thank you for indulging me an any thoughts or suggestions would be apprecitate)

This. This, this, this and this again.

Dean Ambrose, as much as I love Jon Moxley has been over-hyped so God damn much so that when he does eventually debut it's going to be ruined about three weeks in, because people who never watched his independent work and who have seen maybe two promos of his from Florida are building expectations and scenarios as though he is some savior to the masses, when really he isn't.

He was a stuntman in CZW. He was a good wrestler in Dragon Gate. Hes been made somehow and someway to look like God in Florida/NXT Wrestling by fans who have seen glimpses of his work. There would be no sensible way to debut him at Survivor Series because he ended the angle with Mick Foley months ago.

With Bryan Danielson everybody doubted him before he debuted on NXT, at least then there was a chance to succeed. With CM Punk it was fifty-fifty, with Dean Ambrose it is unwarranted, unneeded hype created by idiotic fans and their fantasy booking ideas. And on the line, "WWE can't make stars" they made Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Kurt Angle and John Cena to name a few by pushing them, like they are with Ryback, but not everybody can be pushed.

I don't think this overhyping will hurt his debut because the majority of fans haven't heard of him to begin with. Even Daniel Bryan received lukewarm reactions early into his career not because the IWC didn't appreciate his ability critically, but because the IWC doesn't make up a large portion of the crowd in most cities. In Ambrose's case, he'd for the most part be starting fresh, attempting to get over with a new audience that for the most part has never heard of him and thus won't be disappointed if he doesn't live up to hype, which most of them haven't heard. I do think you make a good point that those people who HAVE seen glimpses of his work are overhyping him, though the disappointment might only affect themselves.

I feel like this one is missing a bit of something...

I know we have Team Foley vs. Team Punk and while it's great that the focus of the Survivor Series is back on the actual Survivor Series match, there's really nothing on the line here but bragging rights and for that reason, this really isn't working as a "Big 4" Main Event. Sure, I have no doubts it'll be fun and entertaining and deliver in terms of quality as well as top stars (Ryback, Orton, Kane, Bryan, Punk are basically the most over stars in the whole company right now besides Cena and they're all in one match), but there needs to be a stipulation.

I think back to Team Austin vs. Team Bischoff and there was a key stipulation on the line, if Austin's team lost, Stone Cold was gone. Austin was fighting for his job when he picked his team. In '04 you had two teams go at it knowing that every superstar on the winning team would become general manager for a week on Raw, all obviously with the intention of screwing HHH, so that was fun.

There's nothing on the line here.

Here's an idea to spread the talent out across the card while switching about the main event to make things more interesting. On Smackdown! you heard about how chaotic things were running on Raw under Vickie and Booker obviously came across like he wants to run a tighter ship, so to speak, on Smackdown!. Well, after the way Randy Orton and Del Rio brawled across the backstage area, starting with an assault backstage by Orton, they can run an angle on the live Tuesday Smackdown! this week when Orton is advertised to face Del Rio. It could start the show Tuesday but it ends in a DQ and referees can't pull Orton off of Del Rio so Booker's music hits and says the attacks between Randy Orton and Alberto Del Rio has left me no choice but to pull you both from the Survivor Series Main Event. Booker can say he can't risk the main event at one of the WWE's biggest pay per views ending prematurely because Randy Orton and Del Rio turn it into a free for all, so he says you want to fight all over the arena, you want to get a piece of each other so bad, you might be pulled from the main event at Survivor Series but you're still going to compete against each other in a... LAST MAN STANDING MATCH!

So now we've got Orton vs. Del Rio either Falls Count Anywhere or Last Man Standing to add to Big Show vs. Sheamus for the World Title.

Then Paul Heyman later in the night says Booker T was right, you can't risk ruining the main event at Survivor Series with that type of chaos, so Vickie should use her authority to pull Ryback from the match. Vickie isn't turning face, but she's getting sick of Paul Heyman trying to influence her so she says Booker gave her a great idea inadvertently. She mentions Kofi Kingston and the Miz have been battling over the Intercontinental Championship, Hell No and Rhodes Scholars over the Tag Team Championship and CM Punk faced Ryback at Hell in a Cell for the WWE Championship, so Vickie creates the first ever "Championship Chase" Survivor Series Elimination Match. All titles will be on the line. If CM Punk is pinned, he loses the title to whoever pins him. Kingston too. Kane and Bryan, if they're pinned, will lose the titles to the first two superstars who pin them.

It adds much more unpredictability.

So now:

Championship Chase: Survivor Series Elimination Match
For the WWE, Intercontinental & Tag Team Championship
Team Punk vs. Team Foley

World Heavyweight Championship Match
Big Show (c) vs. Sheamus

Last Man Standing
Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio

John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler

United States Championship: Triple Threat Match
Antonio Cesaro (c) vs. R-Truth vs. Justin Gabriel

Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match
Team Rey:
Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, Santino, Zack Ryder & Tyson Kidd
vs.
Team Prime Time:
Prime Time Players, Epico & Primo, Wade Barrett

Divas Championship
Eve (c) vs. Kaitlyn

Pre-Show Match
David Otunga vs. Great Khali

Well I think at this point with Cena not a part of the Team Foley/Team Punk match, I think it is almost a shoe in that we get Ziggler vs. Cena.

And as someone who has never enjoyed John Cena or gotten his appeal, I can honestly say that him up against Ziggler is one of the only matches I would care to see from Cena. And I think they could easily revisit it for a World Title later on if they wanted.

My only problem is that is should NOT be the main event. It's not for a title, it doesn't really have legs right now, & it isn't the match people care the most about, but I definately think it should be on the card.

So with the teams set for Foley/Punk & Sheamus/Show rematch scheduled here is...

My Survivor Series 2012 Card (in order):
- Pre-Show: Classic Survivor Series Tag Match: David Otunga, 3MB, & JTG vs. The Great Khali, The Usos, & Primo & Epico
- Classic 5-on-5 Survivor Series Tag Match: Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara, Alex Riley, & CoBro vs. The Prime Time Players, Wade Barrett, Ted Dibiase, & Michael McGillicutty
- Six-Pack Challenge for the United States Championship: Antonio Cesaro(c) vs. Justin Gabriel vs. R-Truth vs. Tensai vs. Brodus Clay vs. Tyson Kidd
- Fatal Four Way for the Divas Championship: Eve(c) vs. Kaitlyn vs. Layla vs. Natalya
- Last Man Standing Match for the World Heavyweight Title: The Big Show(c) vs. Sheamus
- John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler(Mr. MitB)
- MAIN EVENT: "Championship Chase" 5-on-5 Survivor Series Tag Match: Team Foley (Ryback w/Mick Foley, Randy Orton, Kofi Kingston(c), & Rhode Scholars) vs. Team Punk (CM Punk(c) w/Paul Heyman, Alberto Del Rio w/Ricardo, The Miz, & Team Hell No(c))

Notes:
-While I would personally LOVE Dean Ambrose debuting at Survivor Series, I not only think it won't happen but he would have to debut as a heel which there are too many of right now.
- I also believe I heard it is too early for Christians health for him to return.
- Also If Swagger returns it has to be as a face which I don't see happening at Survivor Series.

My only problem is that (Cena-Ziggler) should NOT be the main event.

Agreed. The company has tried and tried to make Ziggler a star, that's for sure. They've given him more exposure than anyone not named Cena or Punk, and they've wanted him to succeed in the worst way......shoving him down our throats twice a week in an effort to make us believe he's the next big thing. (Or, at least the next medium-sized thing)

Has the company scored with their efforts? Well, some of the folks on this forum are knocked out by Ziggler, for sure. I don't know whether they legitimately care about him or whether they're buying into the hype, figuring if he's on TV this much, he must be big.

Personally, I've enjoyed many of his matches but am getting tired of the constant exposure. I don't see him as championship caliber and wouldn't be overly excited about seeing Dolph headline a PPV, no matter who his opponent.

Hopefully, the company has someone better in mind to oppose Cena on one of the biggest events of the year.

I would like to see a tag team turmoil elimination match with Kane & Bryan defending against The USOs ,Titus O'Neil & Darren Young and finallyPrimo and epico.
Would also like to see antonio Ceasaro defend Us title against wade Barrett

According to a report I read a few minutes ago, WWE is indeed considering having a second traditional Survivor Series match at this year's event. According to F4WOnline.com, the match would most likely be comprised of mid-card wrestlers as so many top stars are currently in the Team Foley vs. Team Punk match.

This report doesn't confirm anything, only that it's being talked about. If it does take place, I think the babyface team will be comprised of Brodus Clay, Santino Marella, Zack Ryder, Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara taking on The Prime Time Players and the members of 3MB. I don't know if McIntyre will be cleared to compete by then. If he isn't, then they might substitute Wade Barrett in for him just for the purpose of having him on the ppv.

If the match does happen and it goes down as I'm assuming, then I expect that Wade Barrett will be the one of the survivors, if not the only survivor, on his team. If it's all the members of 3MB with the PTPs, then I expect the babyfaces to pull out a win. As long as it's not loaded down with pointless comedy, it could be a good match especially as Mysterio & Sin Cara and the PTPs have had some good tag matches against each other.

So now its Team Orton vs Team Ziggler. They kind of screwed up the traditional SS match. Making Ziggler the captain makes it feel like a random slapped together match. Del Rio should of been the captain. Ziggler has been building a feud with Cena and has been involved in the Cena/Vickie/AJ storyline.. Cena should not have been put in the title match.

I wish this was the Survior Series card instead...

-WWE Title- CM Punk vs Ryback w/ Mick Foley in his corner
-WHC- Big Show vs Sheamus
-Team Orton vs Team Del Rio
-John Cena vs Dolph Ziggler

I had an idea for Doplh Ziggler to turn face in a big way. Dolph ziggler would actually have 3 big stages happening at Survivor Series.

First stage is with the aj/cena scandal. It will be revealed that AJ Lee is actually having an affair with Dolph Ziggler. Leading to Ziggler dumping Vickie Guerrero. With Dolph and AJ having an on screen face relationship.

the second stage would happen during the traditional SS tag team match. Say randy orton is the last person on his team left and on dolphs team theres himself and barrett left. Dolph Ziggler zig zags barrett leaading to randy orton/'s team to win leading in dolph ziggler to have another face thingy.

the third stage would be after the big show vs sheamus match with dolph ziggler cashing in on the heel big show.

I think ziggler as a heel is not doing enough for him to become a world champion. I believe with a big face turn like this, he could get over largly and have a great run with the WHC and AJ as a face. I mean people wanna cheer him already and hes a pretty light guy. hes easy to like and has a nice cocky feeling. showing off but backing it up attitude.

DO U THINK THIS COULD WORK?

I cant think of any way that this plan could even get past stage 1. If Ziggler is revealed as the guy AJ had an affair with, thats going to get him and AJ major heat. I've said before that with Ziggler and AJ you have potential for an Edge and Lita dynamic. A face relationship would simply not be possible in my opinion

Cute idea, but why in the world would the captain of his own team lose his match for an arbitrary face turn? Would it not make more sense for Ziggler to switch teams? Why reveal the AJ relationship at Survivor Series and not the following RAW? Not to argue against a Dolph face turn, this idea just seems too convoluted and sudden to execute in one night. How is it a guarantee that fans would be cheering on our show-off the following night?

Seems like the only people focused on their feud is Big Show, Shamus, and Ryback

Raw confused the crap out of me...

This sunday we have Survivor Series and no one (Besides the three i named) seemed focused on the matter at hand, tell me if this seems right:

Cena is focused on Ziggler (not the WWE title, and Ziggler is not focused on his Team or opposing team, he wants a truth that doesn't even concern him not even hinting at cashing on Show/Shamus)

Punk and Foley: Now Punk is Champion and no longer in any "Beef" with foley or at least shouldn't even be worried about him and vice versa for Mick. what the hell was the point of Mick coming out at all? the promo seemed useless...it did no justice for anyone leading into Sunday

see the problem here? why is Cena and Ziggler worried about one another? should have been Cena out there for Jerry preaching about respect and blah blah blah, and Foley should have came out to Ziggler and talked whatever non sense like "This Sunday you need to be something you've never been...a leader. you've always followed...be it Spirit Squad, or vickie...you always followed. how does a follower...lead a team?"

something like that.

the two teams of survivor series never really...collided. (Except for when it was Punk's team) the heel team never tried to take out Mick or members of the group, no one did a promo. I would have at least made both captains of this poor Raw, pick 5 superstars (Not apart of the Survivor series team) to combat the captain and his team.

Things just seemed off for the last raw before the PPV. to be honest Shamus and Show should main event (Hear me out) they are the only two who carried from Hell in a cell to now, the problems they have with one another and have done a VERY good job at keeping it "Built"

---------------------------------

in simple: Do you agree or disagree? Survivor Series NOT built properly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back