• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Survivor: Green Team (Blue Team, GTFO)

I was about to say that I couldn't because of Sam's bet, but the more I think about it, Sam's bet for the sig technically lasted one month.... So....

fq64k.jpg

Love that you still get to use your original Haiku.

Ill change mine once I get on a laptop

Frankly, I wouldn't be shocked to see CMF go. He pretty much says he'd understand if he was voted out, which is Survivor carny for, "I'm fucked".

Sad to see, but thems the breaks

Yeah, I'd agree with you there.

Unless there's some kind of "lower-card" plotting going on & we see JGlass or Crock going. Which I doubt.

EDIT: J.O, mind if I use that Haiku beneath your sig on mine until the merge comes?

Frankly, I wouldn't be shocked to see CMF go. He pretty much says he'd understand if he was voted out, which is Survivor carny for, "I'm fucked".

Sad to see, but thems the breaks
Where was this said?
Yeah, I'd agree with you there.

Unless there's some kind of "lower-card" plotting going on & we see JGlass or Crock going. Which I doubt.

EDIT: J.O, mind if I use that Haiku beneath your sig on mine until the merge comes?
I think it may be Shotaro, but I wouldn't be surprised to see JGlass or Crock get voted out now while the other people have numbers.

Since they will lose every challenge, those lower-level people need to team up and vote them out quick if they hope to survive the tribal councils.

Where was this said?

I think it may be Shotaro, but I wouldn't be surprised to see JGlass or Crock get voted out now while the other people have numbers.

Since they will lose every challenge, those lower-level people need to team up and vote them out quick if they hope to survive the tribal councils.

If they can't beat us on a Banner, they can't beat us on anything ;)

See, having these threads up now, we can't tell how active the members are of Blue Team. However, whenever you see the "Last Post" section in New Posts, the name I usually always see is Rated R Nightmare or Crock, which makes me think they may be safe.

If they can't beat us on a Banner, they can't beat us on anything ;)

See, having these threads up now, we can't tell how active the members are of Blue Team. However, whenever you see the "Last Post" section in New Posts, the name I usually always see is Rated R Nightmare or Crock, which makes me think they may be safe.
Yeah but that doesn't mean the non-regular people won't vote them out anyway. Whenever there's a vote it's a popularity contest. This is no different.

I hope, if the time ever comes, we don't vote based on popularity.

I'm ready to see who the first person taken out of the game will be. It'll be our first look at how bWo's discussions go. This assuming Tribal takes place in the game thread.

It should.

Megatron says that he'll be posting up the reasons as for everyone's vote, but not telling us who made which vote.

Yeah. I remember him saying that now.

Do you think it will be unanimous? Or crazy mess?

This was fun, good job guys. Hopefully I can be more involved with this next challenge. I'm terrible with photoshop

So, one of our team has to sit out of the next challenge.

I say that we all mutually agree on someone, when we find out what it is.

Alright it's a puzzle game and one of us has to sit out. Basically this game comes down to which team can be here the most. I'm not bad with puzzles so if there are no objections, I'll work on the puzzle itself.

Who is sitting out and let's get this moving FAST.

Follow the template. [Name] jumps into water. [Name] passes [station] (for 5 times). [Name] reaches shore (or whatever it says). Next person up.

It would be:

Try Hard With A Vengeance dives in the water.

Wait 2 minutes

Try Hard With A Vengeance does whatever it is you're supposed to say first

Wait 2 minutes

Continue until you've done all 5 obstacles.

So, Thrash dives into the water, passes (the 5 stations). Thrash reaches the shore.

I do all that in one post, yeah?

Sorry for coming over stupid team.

EDIT: Thanks kb, that made more sense.

No.

You get in the water, wait two minutes, make a new post saying you pass the first object, wait two minutes, make a new post saying you pass the second object and so on until you say you hand the puzzle bag off at the end. It's in the Game Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back