Survivor: Green Team (Blue Team, GTFO)

Con T.

Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
So..... What do we wanna do?

Personally, working in the Green Monkeys is my prerogative

We need a catchy name, and a creative theme to fit that name. That is the obvious. Now the hard part...

Any ideas?

We have Stormtrooper, so Gang Green may work.

Jolly Green Giant Bernards.

Green Monkeys

Give me some time, and I'll think of more

Per Stormtrooper in another thread

You done got your own Blue (as in how you will feel after you get destroyed) Team Thread, just like we got our Green (as in money, what we'd be rollin in if this contest was real) Team Thread. Keep non-survivor threads for non-survivor stuff.

Cash Money Millionaires?

The Million Dollar Team (Because, wrestling, you see)

Mean Green (sig image a pic of Mean Gene with either green skin or a green suit)

Something involving money and Green.

Even better, Mean Gene's head Photoshopped on The Incredible Hulks body?

Mean Green with this sounds good. Who is good with Photoshop?

EDIT: Blue team has multiple pages of discussion. We don't even have two. Just an observation.

True, but it looks like it's been only three members of the team taking part this far.

Is anyone here willing to do Skype by chance?

Hey, I couldn't participate in any Survivor discussion earlier this evening, too busy watching the Bruins bounce the Rangers out of the playoffs.

Personally I thought Gang Green was pretty funny.

A picture of Link in his green tunic, Ryder drawing money, a hockey puck and a haiku about how awesome green is.

As for a name: Klunder's Boulders, because we're on a roll.

Heavy is the head that wears the crown, indeed.

I loved Mean Green, but how about Gang Green Rupees?

I figured when the Pats fan said he was good with a Gang Green nickname, that was as close to harmony as you can possibly get :)

There's about a thousand sigs we could do.

Hulk's body with Mean Gene's head (I find that amusing)

Fireman Ed with some Zelda insignia photoshopped

The end scene of Legend of Zelda, holding up the Survivor logo.

I figured when the Pats fan said he was good with a Gang Green nickname, that was as close to harmony as you can possibly get :)

There's about a thousand sigs we could do.

Hulk's body with Mean Gene's head (I find that amusing)

Fireman Ed with some Zelda insignia photoshopped

The end scene of Legend of Zelda, holding up the Survivor logo.
Whatever our final answer is, we should probably get a good idea as to what we want as our banner so that we can find someone to make it by Monday.

If we're going with Mean Green then Okerlund head on Incredible Hulk body is a must. The idea is too legendary.

With the Gang Green thing (Gang Green Rupees is pretty cool actually) then I think the better choice for a New York Jets representative would be Rex Ryan. Or better yet Link with Rex Ryans head surrounded by Rupees (Green ones of course)

If possible then, somebody could dream up the following;

In the centre, Mean Gene's head photoshopped onto The Hulk's body. Also in the centre, the haiku written above.

We've gotta have our names on it as well right? So they need to be in there somewhere. This is harder than I thought it would be.

I have no idea what this is. But I could possibly make your banner for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back