• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

It's Times Like These...

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
that make me wish x was still around, Jake posted more about exploitation and horror films, and Sam's taste in film included trash cinema.

I don't think I've ever been more excited about the world of horror as I am right now. Who will I talk to about my excitement for The Green Inferno? Maybe I should PM Blue Chipper back about A Serbian Film...or I'll just tell him what I thought about it right here.

Chipper, I am not a fan of A Serbian Film, especially since I am now on the verge of 30 (one more year) and I have a child on the way. I found some of its over-the-top gore amusing when I first saw it (especially the scene with the main character literally skullfucking someone with his huge dong) but I now find it worthless and reprehensible in light of the fact that it utilizes pedophilia for shock value. Look up The Green Inferno so we can discuss cannibal films!

So as far as mainstream stuff goes, I take it you have no interest in Insidious 2? Personally, I'm iffy about it, because the trailers and TV spots are shit. And I'm not happy they're already planning a part three.

I have mild interest in The Green Inferno. As far as Roth's work goes, I'm probably one of the few people, who prefer Cabin Fever over either Hostel film, and after watching Aftershock a few months ago, I can't say I'm all that excited about the next Roth project.

Have you guys ever watched Oancitizen's reviews at all??

He does horror/avant garde stuff.

Brad Jones just does sleazy stuff

I too, miss those days. I used to glean quite a bit of entertainment from looking up the synopsis' of whatever snuff you guys were talking about

I'll happily talk about Green Inferno after I've seen it. However, I don't like to talk about films before hand because with the amount of times I go the cinema, I'm pretty sick of the films I'm about to see after watching the trailers dozens of times.

Also, A Serbian Film is garbage. It's too well made for the type of film it is. And it's a terrible comedy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back