Survivor: Blue Team Discussion Thread (No Green Team Members)

Well, I'm totally useless in this challenge guys. I'm far from the most knowledgeable wrestling fan and being a Brit what I know about the Survivor TV show and US sports wouldn't fill a postage stamp. I'll stick around and chime in if I know the answers but count me out for most things.

I didn't want too many questions and I felt that was a somewhat fair balance and, since we are basing it off of the Survivor show, we should have at least a FEW questions regarding it.

I didn't want too many questions and I felt that was a somewhat fair balance and, since we are basing it off of the Survivor show, we should have at least a FEW questions regarding it.

Oh no, I don't disagree with the rounds you've chosen, I'm just saying aren't there like 5 topics in Jeopardy?

I could've, but I didn't want the challenge to drag on too long and honestly it was a little work at finding questions for 3 categories that weren't overly tough but not gimmes.

:shrug:

And I'm sorry I couldn't help on the last question, I couldn't load WZ. I tried submitting my answer (5) right after the question was submitted, but it wouldn't work.

nps man, I think all of their team is online right now so they're just shooting for the walls when they don't know the answer. I think it would be better if the rule was that one person per team could guess rather than one guess each between Megatron posts but eh. What can you do?

I've not seen an arse-kicking this one sided since kicky joe, the nine legged field goal expert got into a fight with stumpy mclimbless, a brain-dead quadruple amputee who can only say "kicky joe is a cunt"

I'm not going to be of much use. My Internet is barely able to load the page.

EDIT: It's already looking pretty bleak, too -- I'm hoping we can score a few.

Sorry you ended up on your own, my Internet completely screwed up during the WrestleMania non-singles main event question. I even would have gotten it right had it submitted. :(

Thrash is a hockey wiz too?

Yeah, definitely cheated on that one, but I doubt he's the only one that cheated, and while I probably wouldn't have cheated (Trivia is most honorable battle Daniel-san), I doubt either side would play completely cleanly.

Sorry to leave you high and dry Shotaro, but I was out making a difference in the world by helping orphans build ground to air laser missiles.

Or napping. I think I was napping.

Yeah, definitely cheated on that one, but I doubt he's the only one that cheated, and while I probably wouldn't have cheated (Trivia is most honorable battle Daniel-san), I doubt either side would play completely cleanly.

Sorry to leave you high and dry Shotaro, but I was out making a difference in the world by helping orphans build ground to air laser missiles.

Or napping. I think I was napping.

Oh well thanks for your consideration.

I hope your nap was worth it

Eh, we were screwed anyway. It's seems as though Stormtrooper and Haiku are a literal encyclopaedia of wrestling and sport information.

No wonder they sacked KB last round.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back