Survivor: Blue Team Discussion Thread (No Green Team Members)

Just call the contest and give immunity to Smizzy -- nobody will object, he's going to win anyway.

How is it clear he will win? Isn't he tied with someone else at 4 ropes?

But in the interest of getting things moving faster, i'm fine with this.

Good job on the blindside guys. Got out such a huge threat. That 1 or 2 friends I have on the other tribe would really have made a huge difference. :rolleyes:

I can admit you guys got me but man that was a pretty pointless vote when you got Red Skull who is very inactive and other guys who are gonna be tough to get out post merge.

FYI Proph, it was nothing personal against you. I just thought you were gunning for me from the start.

Screw it i'm curious, if it wasn't for me having buddies on the other tribe would you guys have voted me out? Just wanna know if I was screwed either way.

I know I know. But its just a matter of being curious if that's what did me in.

Anyway if this ever happens again i'd love to play again. Was fun even if I couldn't help much in the challenges.

Screw it i'm curious, if it wasn't for me having buddies on the other tribe would you guys have voted me out? Just wanna know if I was screwed either way.

I wanted you gone from day 1. I saw the combination of you, IHW and Thrash as a big threat to the blue team. If IHW was eliminated before this tribal you may have been saved but it was pretty clear that you were the person who should be sent home. Two friends on the other side is a huge deal and a possible alliance that we can't have around.

Just remember the rule that you can't influence the game from this point, I wouldn't want you getting in trouble for saying the wrong thing.

I figured that was the reason why I was voted out.

I must say I am looking forward to sitting back and watching things play out.

A green team member PM'ed me last night letting me know that Nightmare shared "team secrets" (LOL) with their team. Just thought I'd let you guys know.

Oh shit! Abort all special ops!

No but forreal, I received the same frantic, useless PM. Thanks, Thrash.

To clear the air, Yeah I PM'ed Thrash. No I don't really know any inside info.

I was just pissed off over the blindside. 99% of it was "watch out for Blue, those guys are smart and aren't gonna be easy to eliminate. Good luck in the game"

Then the other 1% was who I thought was running the blue tribe. But based off everybody voting me out, what the hell do I know? :lmao:

Seriously that kid is a fucking idiot.

So watch out guys, he knows your all smart and good players!

And for the record I sent the PM right after I saw the vote. I took this game WAY too seriously but like a half hour after I was gone I was like "you know what, that was a great move. good on them outsmarting me and knowing I might have been able to run the game."

Yeah man, I'm glad you cooled off. You're a good dude and it made me sad to know you took it so personally. It's just a game, shit happens, somebody had to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back