Survivor: Blue Team Discussion Thread (No Green Team Members)

Yeah like I said, I took the game WAY too seriously.

Guys, just do the world a favor and make sure Thrash doesn't win!

To clear the air, Yeah I PM'ed Thrash. No I don't really know any inside info.

I was just pissed off over the blindside. 99% of it was "watch out for Blue, those guys are smart and aren't gonna be easy to eliminate. Good luck in the game"

Then the other 1% was who I thought was running the blue tribe. But based off everybody voting me out, what the hell do I know? :lmao:

Seriously that kid is a fucking idiot.

So watch out guys, he knows your all smart and good players!

And for the record I sent the PM right after I saw the vote. I took this game WAY too seriously but like a half hour after I was gone I was like "you know what, that was a great move. good on them outsmarting me and knowing I might have been able to run the game."

Look at it this way, you consider us all to be good/smart players and you were targeted. What does that say about you?

Glad you've calmed down man.

I wasn't personal, except for the part that was.

It sounds hilarious and the only reason for someone to follow this is to enjoy the butthurt.

I also suspect that it wasn't as innocent as you claim it was and you are now trying to save face because you so desperately want to be loved.

Nah I don't really care what people think of me. I'm sure plenty of people on the forums don't like me (hell someone made a thread about it in the prison before...but somehow that turned into him saying i was better than everybody. :lmao:)

The only thing I left out was a few swears and the fact I thought I was in a safe spot with the tribe.

I was wondering the same thing, either he perceives us as his biggest threat or he doesn't think we're important enough.

My ego is picking the former.

At this point it just feels like I should post these rules one more time.

SPORTSMANSHIP RULES:
~You are not allowed to communicate with anyone other than your own tribemates. This is because each tribe is living on its own island, so it only makes sense you cannot communicate with anyone on another island.
~You are not allowed to influence the game after you have been voted out. Even though some of you may be bitter over your departure, you are forbidden from sharing any info with anyone or making posts in the thread that will have an impact on the outcome of the game.

Proph, why do you feel the need to keep bringing that up? You have mentioned that like 5 times since the last tribal.

I have already said I fucked up, stop dwelling on it. I have/had no insider info anyway.

Also I think he just PM'ed the guys who he felt he had to suck up to. :lmao:

Proph, why do you feel the need to keep bringing that up? You have mentioned that like 5 times since the last tribal.

I have already said I fucked up, stop dwelling on it. I have/had no insider info anyway.

Also I think he just PM'ed the guys who he felt he had to suck up to. :lmao:

Wow, thanks for punching my ego in the dick...

Nah I don't really care what people think of me. I'm sure plenty of people on the forums don't like me (hell someone made a thread about it in the prison before...but somehow that turned into him saying i was better than everybody. :lmao:)

The only thing I left out was a few swears and the fact I thought I was in a safe spot with the tribe.

Then why won't you post a screenshot of the pm?

I also find it hard to believe that you don't care about what people think about you, otherwise you wouldn't have gotten so upset about being voted out and you wouldn't post about how much you think that you improved as I have seen multiple times before. Hell, even in your example of someone hating you, you felt the need to mention that he changed his mind and thought that you are the best.

If Thrash is able to destroy your ego, your ego has issues.

The asterisk is the joke, sadly you missed it by so much you're not even on the monitor.

I also find it hard to believe that you don't care about what people think about you, otherwise you wouldn't have gotten so upset about being voted out and you wouldn't post about how much you think that you improved as I have seen multiple times before. Hell, even in your example of someone hating you, you felt the need to mention that he changed his mind and thought that you are the best.

This, if the PM didn't break the rules and had nothing incriminating in it why the hell not just post it? It's not like you're gonna get banned from the forums and your reputation is unlikely to become more damaged than it already is by the whole incident.

This, if the PM didn't break the rules and had nothing incriminating in it why the hell not just post it? It's not like you're gonna get banned from the forums and your reputation is unlikely to become more damaged than it already is by the whole incident.

Don't have the message in my inbox anymore. Cleared out all my messages a few days ago. If I still had it, I'd post it. Even if I already said what I told him.

The whole thread about me was some prisoner being pissed off at me and me turning his words around on him. He kept calling me CM Punk so I was like "oh so you think i'm the best in the world?" or something similar to that. When I talk about myself as a poster (at least this year) I mainly say how shit I used to be because it's true. I still don't think I'm a great poster but I think i'm a little less shit. :shrug:

When's it going up? During Raw? If so I might be writing up a review, I'll keep my eye on the forums and if I'm able to participate I will do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back