Survivor: Blue Team Discussion Thread (No Green Team Members)

If the next challenge is tomorrow afternoon I'm afraid I won't be able to participate - going out for dinner. Will do what I can though and if it IS posted at noon eastern I'll be able to take part for at least an hour or so

Might be a close call for me. I have a dentist appointment at 11:30 so I may not be home yet at noon.

Will check on things from my phone though as soon as I get in the car.

Looks like the challenge will be up around 2 in the morning for me. It's a Saturday so I should be able to take part in the challenge.

Wow, I get off a grueling 5 hour shift of hellacious proportions, find out that the a defunct pitcher for the Cardinals blew a win for us, yet again I might add, and to top it all off, I had to buy some grossly overpriced gas compared to the other stations in the area because my light was on.. it was the makings of a terrible night.

But then, I arrive home and check these forums to find out that Shotaro spread his wings and took flight, carrying blue team on his back all the way to the glory land. May you rest well tonight, Shotaro, may you rest well.

Wow, I get off a grueling 5 hour shift of hellacious proportions, find out that the a defunct pitcher for the Cardinals blew a win for us, yet again I might add, and to top it all off, I had to buy some grossly overpriced gas compared to the other stations in the area because my light was on.. it was the makings of a terrible night.

But then, I arrive home and check these forums to find out that Shotaro spread his wings and took flight, carrying blue team on his back all the way to the glory land. May you rest well tonight, Shotaro, may you rest well.

Who's that prospect who you pitched for you guys tonight? I picked him up on 1 of my fantasy teams not sure who he was and he had a damn good start for me.

Is he supposed to be anything special or like a 4 A player?

Who's that prospect who you pitched for you guys tonight? I picked him up on 1 of my fantasy teams not sure who he was and he had a damn good start for me.

Is he supposed to be anything special or like a 4 A player?

Michael Wacha. He was our first rounder last season. I mean, he's a very nice talent, but not an ace. But he very well could be a #2 in a rotation one day. His poise, command, and secondary pitches are all quite advanced for someone who spent less than a season in the minors.

Michael Wacha. He was our first rounder last season. I mean, he's a very nice talent, but not an ace. But he very well could be a #2 in a rotation one day. His poise, command, and secondary pitches are all quite advanced for someone who spent less than a season in the minors.

Wow. Is he just up while someone is injured or is he getting an actual chance at a full time rotation spot?

Wow. Is he just up while someone is injured or is he getting an actual chance at a full time rotation spot?

Our starting pitching depth chart has several injuries. He's one of those guys you'd prefer say, "once he gets here, he's here to stay," but I wouldn't be surprised if, when we get more health back, he goes back down because it would be easier to maintain his innings.

I'm here, but I'm not sure I fully understand it. Do I add 20 meters to the last post, or do I also start at 300 meters?

Would someone please make the next move?

We start the 300 but we're at the 320 mark. You need to put that we're at 340.

Mathematics to the Rescue!

2 people with three bags each can alternate posts every 10 minutes. it means in an hour we'll go 120m and I'm pretty sure that's the fastest way by some margin. I cannot play but I will give my bag to JJJ since he IS about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back