Survivor: Blue Team Discussion Thread (No Green Team Members)

Oh sweet - all those rest stop diners playing this game on napkins as a kid is going to pay off for once!

I have no idea how to upload pics so I won't be much help. I'll stick around though in case you guys need help with where to put the line.

We need this win though.

Oh sweet - all those rest stop diners playing this game on napkins as a kid is going to pay off for once!

Do you want to take over and do this thing since it's really an individual type challenge? No point having multiple team members doing this thing when it'll probably go much faster if one guy takes the spot.

I'm happy to do this thing if you don't want to though.

I'm here, but I don't have paint and this really seems more like a one man challenge. Everyone chiming in would just be messy, like when the opposing team is trying to steal the points in Family Feud.

But if my input is required, I'm here. But if Shotaro is confident in his ability to win, I say let him do it up.

Since you know the game then it's best that you do the challenge for us. If you want to switch at some point just let me know and I'll take over.

I hope we win. Would be nice to get the advantage and make our immunity win that much easier so we can take the numbers.

They only really have two options.

Good news is we can still win.

I missed a line earlier for some reason and now their next move really matters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back