Survivor: Blue Team Discussion Thread (No Green Team Members)

No clue who they send home. I'm willing to bet that Habs and KB are in an alliance of some kind (maybe even with Haiku Hogan and Stormtrooper). Tiger, Phatso, IHW, and Thrash are the guys I'm not sure of how to gauge. I could see Phatso aligning with IHW and Thrash through the WZCW connection, so they may have a small alliance of three there. Tiger might be the one to go this time around.

The only thing Thrash has going for him is that he was first to begin the challenge. Other than that he lacks all the skills to play this game. Who the hell sends their vote during the first hour? Plans change all the time.

My guess is Tiger will go home. I don't see him around The Bar Room much so maybe he's inactive like CMF was.

Thrash going home would be hilarious though and in a way stupid, at least he took part in the challenge.

I think Tiger could be taken out due to the fact that nobody knows who he is and that he's actually an awesome dude.

The only thing Thrash has going for him is that he was first to begin the challenge. Other than that he lacks all the skills to play this game. Who the hell sends their vote during the first hour? Plans change all the time.

Exactly. And then to, albeit jokingly, ask for an immunity idol after jumping the gun on the vote. This costs him a chance to plan with any alliances and comes off as tacky.

If you think about it, they'd be smart to pick off KB before the merge because he might be very tough to beat.

Just checked and Tiger hasn't been online in 3 days, he's fucked.

I like Tiger, but I can't imagine his inactivity will help his case. Thrash may very well be eliminated too, just due to the fact that he overplayed his hand and didn't try to see what any of his teammates were thinking.

If I'm green, I have to believe that Tiger has more to offer than Thrash. Yeah, TCT hasn't been active, but, he's..not Thrash.

I'd contribute, but I'm getting drunk off of the prize basket that Megatron gave us.

You can't have any.

Another benefit to booting TCT would be they eliminate someone who may or may not have an idol.

That also makes me wonder how someone can earn an idol clue. Time will tell I guess.

Geez KB has been in our thread at least twice now! GET OUT CHEATER!

Also i'll be around for the challenge and will do all I can to help. Personally i'm hoping for like Survivor Triva.

Guys, I'm not gonna be able to participate. I'm in the midst of a 5-10 shift tonight. Hope we are able to still compete well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back