• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Superstars who are getting a push

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mickey-B said:
I don't think Shelton's Mic skills are that bad, he did commentary with King and JR on the Nitro Vs Carlito match and he did fine.

Wwe really screwed up when they made him a jobber before Momma, he had all that momentum going for him, he was definitly well liked and cheered and they all threw that out the window.

It was highly rumored that his losing streak prior to the "Momma" angle was punishment for actions of his backstage - I believe WWE Management felt that he needed an attitude adjustment.

Or it could have just been nothing more than the prelude to the heel turn.

gamehead said:
But isn't a bad thing to be liked and cheered as a heel?
If you read my quote I said before they made him a jobber, he was not a heel when he had the IC championship for 8 months

Yeah I pick Mr Kennedy to get a big push. I think this guy is the total package. His announcer gimmick works for him because he's got the voice for it and he has a lot of charisma. He is really energetic in the ring and his finisher is entertaining. I look forward to seeing this guy get a US title push or a move to RAW. I don't see him being WHC or WWE champ any-time soon, but eventually, like Orton - he has potential to carry this company throughout its' future.

Shelton sucks push any one but him i would rather see that kenny guy be push than Shelton but on the other hand they could push him right to tna with the rest of the rejects

ThE cErEbRaL aSsAsIn said:
Shelton sucks push any one but him i would rather see that kenny guy be push than Shelton but on the other hand they could push him right to tna with the rest of the rejects
And why does shelton suck, without counting his mic skills?

Shelton needs to move to smackdown and be given a huge push i think a shelton kennedy fued could produce outstanding matches helping the both become more popular. The wwe needs better fueds most of the ones they have now are two one sided like lashley and booker.

I don't really understand what you mean? I was asking him why he thought shelton sucks... why is that considered nuts?

Never mind seems the reply was removed

ThE cErEbRaL aSsAsIn said:

Are u nuts explain yourself please

quoted wrong person sry lol i actually am in complete agreement with you Mickey and would like to hear his reasoning also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back