Possible fueds upcoming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flippyskate21 said:
Edge/Carlitto- That looks like a good feud, and could be a championship feud if Edge wins at vengeance

Benjamin/Viscera- WHy would they waste Benjamin in a feud with Viscera, when he should be getting a main event push.

Kennedy/Booker- could be a great feud with some good matches, and great promo's

Lashley/Orton- Interesting feud, i just hope it doesn't have to do with the U.S championship, because smackdown needs some more main-eventers

i think edge and carlito would be great. i really like carlito for some reason, not sure why. i guess he's funny and not horrible in the ring

benjamin and viscera would be a joke. i don't think viscera should even be on tv anymore, he's too fat to even do that horrible rolling sidekick thing anymore, and benjamin is talented. i don't think he's ready for a main event push though.

the last 2, well i could really give a fatman's foville fuck, they all bore me. especially booker

I heard by the end of the summer there gonna fued Jeff And Edge if they can get Jeff Hardy back

i heard hardcore holly's so-called little infection thing was fatal, he could be in danger of taking that dirt nap visiting crash really soon, but i want to see edge lose the title, then maybe him get upset and jumpship to smackdown to feud with batista

is that survivor series poster authentic? coz if it is........

DX vs NWO would be amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMmortalGreatOnE said:
Viscera is cool & could go a long way...he just needs to work out more
Randy Orton has been stale as of late...the "Legend Killer" gimmick is weak
its the wwe that is pushing the legend killer stuff(4 Hogan)Orton is the best on the roster right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back