Who should get a push for the title??

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonn_15

Dark Match Jobber
What superstars do you think should get a push for the titles on each brand, here are mine:

RAW: WWE Title = Shelton Benjamin

Smackdown!: World Title = Matt Hardy/Bobby Lashley

ECW: Heavywegiht Title = Sabu

RAW=Shelton Benjamin
SmackDown!=Matt Hardy
ECW=No One (I'd say Sabu but to me he's already in the ECW title scene)

Raw - Carlito, Benjamin
Smackdown - Kennedy, Finlay (yes he is good lol),
ECW - Anyone who is from ECW

RAW- Randy Orton

Smackdown- Booker T.

ECW- bring back "Raven"

jonn_15 said:
What superstars do you think should get a push for the titles on each brand, here are mine:

RAW: WWE Title = Shelton Benjamin

Smackdown!: World Title = Matt Hardy/Bobby Lashley

ECW: Heavywegiht Title = Sabu

Demolisher said:
RAW=Shelton Benjamin
SmackDown!=Matt Hardy
ECW=No One (I'd say Sabu but to me he's already in the ECW title scene)

What? Matt Hardy? We're putting the cart before the horse here -he would be lucky if he gets to go after the Cruiserweight or U.S. Titles. Ever since he was moved to SmackDown!, he has had probably one of the worst won/loss records on the roster (better than maybe Scotty 2 Hotty, Funaki, Nunzio, and Simon Dean, but that's it), and while Scotty/Funaki are the jobber tag team, that basically makes Matt Hardy the # 1 face jobber right now. While I like Hardy's ring work, you would be hard-pressed to find someone with weaker mic work, and his character overall has been somewhat dull since they dropped the "Version 1.0" character. He does get pretty big pops, but so do Eugene and Scotty.

In order to make it to the upper echelon, he really needs to focus on his mic work (lose the accent!) and maybe tinker with his character a bit. After that happens, maybe he will get a push. I do get the feeling that Vinnie Mac doesn't like him too much, and just wants to bury him. I also think he may have re-signed him to prevent a Hardy Boyz reunion in TNA.

Raw: Carlito, Shelton Benjamin
SmackDown!: King Booker, Mr. Kennedy, Finlay
ECW: Sandman, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer

Smackdown - Finlay, Chris Benoit, William Regal, King Booker*

*I wasnt sure to put Booker T or not due to him having a shot at the G A B

Hardy hardly ever appears on SD and hes bad on the mic and not very good in the ring so they is no way he can be considerd for a WHC shot.

I don't think Shelton is quite ready, because he lacks the charisma and is still a bit spotty in the ring. He's capable of being the best in the ring, but loses focus sometimes. I'm not sure he'll ever make a great champ, though, because he's terrible on the mic and doesn't have that aura about him.

Miller Light said:
Smackdown - Finlay, Chris Benoit, William Regal, King Booker*

*I wasnt sure to put Booker T or not due to him having a shot at the G A B

Hardy hardly ever appears on SD and hes bad on the mic and not very good in the ring so they is no way he can be considerd for a WHC shot.

Are you kidding William Regal is crap and doesnt deserve to be champ

RAW

WWE Championship: Kane

Intercontinental Championship: Chris Master

World Tagteam Championship: The DX Generation

Womens Championship: Stacy Kiebler or Torrie Wilson

Smackdown!

World Heavyweight Championship: Undertaker

U.S. Championship: Mr. Kennedy

WWE Tagteam Championship: Paul Burchill and Gunner Scott (It will be the only title he will ever hold in the WWE)

Cruiserweight Championship:

ECW

ECW Heavyweight Championship: Test

Rowheart said:
RAW

WWE Championship: Kane

Intercontinental Championship: Chris Master

World Tagteam Championship: The DX Generation

Womens Championship: Stacy Kiebler or Torrie Wilson

Smackdown!

World Heavyweight Championship: Undertaker

U.S. Championship: Mr. Kennedy

WWE Tagteam Championship: Paul Burchill and Gunner Scott (It will be the only title he will ever hold in the WWE)

Cruiserweight Championship:

ECW

ECW Heavyweight Championship: Test

Pretty nice set up except u left out Cruiserweight. I think Matt Hardy/Scotty 2 Hotty

Yep, Scotty 2 Hotty should once and for all get something for the beating he has been taking.

BTW: How can it be like this: Rey Mysterio can win the World Heavyweight championship, but Big Show can't attend the Cruiserweight championship... that's weird!

^even though it is called the World Heavyweight Championship, it doesn't classify for only "heavyweights" it goes for anybody, unlike the WWE Cruiserweight Championship only is avaliable for competition for superstars under or at 220 pounds.

I think that Vince McMahon got to think about that....

Cruiserweight championship is the World Heavyweight championship for the small ones...

But Rey is pretty good i dont think that he should be WHC much longer but he should still play with the big dogs.

World Heavyweight Championship

Booker T

Chris Benoit

Kurt Angle (if he gets to return to SmackDown)

Bobby Lashley

U.S. Championship

Matt Hardy

Simon Dean

WWE Championship

Shelton Benjamin- He has already proven he can be a quality Intercontinental Champion, so a main event push for him could very well be in reach.

Randy Orton

Intercontinental Championship

Charlie Haas

Canflam said:
World Heavyweight Championship

Booker T

Chris Benoit

Kurt Angle (if he gets to return to SmackDown)

Bobby Lashley

U.S. Championship

Matt Hardy

Simon Dean

WWE Championship

Shelton Benjamin- He has already proven he can be a quality Intercontinental Champion, so a main event push for him could very well be in reach.

Randy Orton

Intercontinental Championship

Charlie Haas

Are you fu**ing crazy Simon Dean has like no moves and is a shitty wrestler.He should not be US Champion he should not be anything.

I feel that Simon Dean is an underrated wrestler who has a tough gimmick to get over with SmackDown fans. If he was in the new ECW though as ''Nova'' then he would probably have more success than he has had on SmackDown or RAW.

Maybe. And Rowheart Rey would be seriously boring if he fought cruiserweights he would destroy them all

I think he had his chances in the Velocity... now it's gone and his chances is flown!

raw: benjamin, carlito, kane
smackdown: lashley, benoit, kennedy
ecw: i wouldnt mind seeing credible get a biiger push, not necesarily a title shot but used more and better than he is right now, by the way does anyone know if they plan to bring back the tv title and tag titles for the ecw brand?

acually i think once rey loses the belt it would be a good idea to use him in the cruiserweight division only because he might be able to put over atleast some of them and just maybe smackdown would finally be able to put the cruiserweight division back on the map, make smackdown a tad bit more tolerable

I think they should move Rey and Psicosis to ECW, where they can continue their legendary feud. I guarantee it would be way more exciting than anything they have going on now.

Why doesn't ECW have any luchadors yet? Hasn't Vinnie watched even one ECW show?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back