Superstars who are getting a push

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish Benjamin was getting a push he deserves one once he gets abit better on the mic. He hasnt appeared on Raw in two weeks he is working in dark matches and he lost the IC title to Nitro so i would hardly say he is getting a push, hes been jobbing lately. I wounder why he is getting treated this way?
I agree on the others though dont forget about Edge and King Booker both well deserved pushes.

I wish they'd push Shelton, Haas, Matt Hardy, Snitsky, and a few others.

I wish they'd depush Edge, Mysterio, Nitro, 4 of the spirit squad not named Kenny.

Shelton is great in the ring, Shelton needs to improve his mic skills. His wrestling skills are there. He sure as hell deserves the HW or UD strap eventually.

Benjamin needs to be a better wrestler?

He was a NCAA college wrestler. For crying out loud, how much better does he have to get? Like Haas! Haas is a NCAA wrestler. Hell, Benjamin was Brock's sparring partner in college.

Shelton's mic skills need a bit of work, but no more than the current Raw champion!

Undertaker said:
Benjamin needs to be a better wrestler?

He was a NCAA college wrestler. For crying out loud, how much better does he have to get? Like Haas! Haas is a NCAA wrestler. Hell, Benjamin was Brock's sparring partner in college.

Shelton's mic skills need a bit of work, but no more than the current Raw champion!

I agree. Edge is what he is because of guys like Christian and Matt Hardy carrying matches for him.

I say this ALL THE TIME!
Shelton Benjamon--->Smackdown, winning WHC=Ratings^ and a WHC who is worthy
I wish he'd go to smackdown and maybe turn heel, then beat Batista for the title at like Summer Slam OR MORE LIKELY Booker T (and keep Shelton face)... Summer Slam seems to be the place for the young to rise... Summer Slam 2002, Brock Lesnar beat the Rock for the Undisputed title, and at Summer Slam 2004, Orton beat Benoit for the title. So why not keep that goin' with Benjamon taking the world title?

thoughts?

lalakerz said:
I say this ALL THE TIME!
Shelton Benjamon--->Smackdown, winning WHC=Ratings^ and a WHC who is worthy
I wish he'd go to smackdown and maybe turn heel, then beat Batista for the title at like Summer Slam OR MORE LIKELY Booker T (and keep Shelton face)... Summer Slam seems to be the place for the young to rise... Summer Slam 2002, Brock Lesnar beat the Rock for the Undisputed title, and at Summer Slam 2004, Orton beat Benoit for the title. So why not keep that goin' with Benjamon taking the world title?

thoughts?

Disagree, Shelton should go to ECW, win the title from RVD or whoever has it ratings up and shelton is already heel isn't he? If he is he's not doing a good job?

Isn't Shelton already a heel (since the introduction of the Mama character, and the new look with the sunglasses)?

Shelton may be best in ECW because you can get over more on wrestling skill alone than you can in the WWE. Shelton's mic skills will never be good, and he struggles to be average. He has a lisp and, unfortunately, that's going to limit his marketability as a WWE champion.

Soul Crusher said:
Isn't Shelton already a heel (since the introduction of the Mama character, and the new look with the sunglasses)?

I guess so. I said that ealier in the post above yours

oooHEYooo said:
i think benjamin could be the next rock becuz he got the mic skills all he needs to do is be a better wrestler

Benjamin is the best in ring worker on Raw,so I don't know what the hell you're talking about. Has far has his mic skills,who in the hell cares about that.

oooHEYooo said:
ok we know who are getting a push now:
bobby lashley
ken kennedy
carlito
shelton benjamin

but who else?

Edge is getting pushed! He is the champion now!

I will like to see Matt Hardy pushed! Hevdeserves it.

I think that they will soon try to give a push to Gunner Scott, into mayor leagues. Also, I heard that Paul Burchill was about to get a real splendid push, but as I said, that is what I heard.

Right now Burchill and Carlito are the guys who I think need a push. Burchill because he's been enjoyable in whatever role they cast him, and I think the crowd loved his pirate act even if it was a Johny Depth knock off.

Carlito needs a push right now because even without one his popularity seems to be growing. He's awesome on the mic, and seems to be an avid entertainer. He's getting a huge reaction when he enters these days even though he hasn't had much direction for a while.

Zoltaire said:
Right now Burchill and Carlito are the guys who I think need a push. Burchill because he's been enjoyable in whatever role they cast him, and I think the crowd loved his pirate act even if it was a Johny Depth knock off.

Carlito needs a push right now because even without one his popularity seems to be growing. He's awesome on the mic, and seems to be an avid entertainer. He's getting a huge reaction when he enters these days even though he hasn't had much direction for a while.

The pirate gimmick for Paul Burchill is the kind of character that leads to a little attention for about a month, a minor feud, then a series of jobs and a regular position main eventing Velocity. I think WWE should dump it upon his return and re-package him. He's too talented to be stuck with a gimmick as cheesy as TL Hopper, Duke "The Dumpster" Droese, Abe "Knuckleball" Schwartz and the Gobbledygooker.

Gunner Scott seemed to be pushed too much as Chris Benoit Jr., and I think that character failed to win over the crowd. He's a fundamentally sound wrestler, but that's not enough to garner the audience's attention - he needs a really amazing move or two and maybe a good submission hold to stand out. From the times I saw him speak, he seemed like kind of a mild-mannered guy. Whether this was part of the character or not, he should also step up in this department as well in order to get over. Maybe when he returns to the main roster, a heel turn might not be a bad idea.

mr. kennedy,.............. KENNEDY should be given a push as a heel to boost smackdows ratings

the bass said:
mr. kennedy,.............. KENNEDY should be given a push as a heel to boost smackdows ratings
HE IS GOING TO GET PUSHED VERY SOON AND IS GOING TO BECOME A CHAMPIONSHIP CONTENDER BUT HE IS GOING TO BE A HEEL

I don't think Shelton's Mic skills are that bad, he did commentary with King and JR on the Nitro Vs Carlito match and he did fine.

Wwe really screwed up when they made him a jobber before Momma, he had all that momentum going for him, he was definitly well liked and cheered and they all threw that out the window.

Isn't Charlie Hass is offically a heel? I think the RAW creative team should reunite Charile Hass and Shelton Benjamin, in the tag team divison and fued agianst the Highlanders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back