SummerSlam: Triple H vs. The Great Khali

HHH vs Undertaker will have to wait til Wrestlemania. I hope they don't waste it but I can't stand to see HHH have the belt until then. Have MVP go over Jeff and then build him as the next contender. Give him more of a mean streak and get him started. Its his time. He doesn't have to win but he should be in the main event picture now.

This match is going to be the most boring match of the year. Khali has no wrestling ability whatsoever and the only reason why he's in the title match is so Vince can capatalize on Khali's popularity back in India. I hope Triple H wins as Khali as champ would be a disaster

There's no doubt that Triple H is going to win. Khali is just there as a filler while the other undisputed main event players on Smackdown (Taker and Edge) are focused on each other.

I think and Undertaker-Triple H feud will happen immediately after Summerslam and last until the end of the year. I don't see it lasting to Wrestlemania. Anyway, I hope that's what would happen because A: I'd like to see those two have a couple of more singles matches together and B: They should be a lot more innovative for Wrestlemania. Taker-HHH has already been done there.

And I hope Edge will get in on the action toward the end of the year as I'd hate to see him out of the title picture for a prolonged period.

HHH vs Khali is a waist of a Smackdown! Main Event for SummerSlam. I wish they would have had a HHH vs MVP, Mr Kennedy, Jeff Hardy, etc. These matches are very worthy of holding the main event for a big PPV such as SummerSlam. Eventhough we will probably have the same results from all these matches (HHH winning), it would give these younger superstars the beginning of a push for them.

Anyways, the only reason we are seeing this match is so Vince can make more money off the PPV. Khali is such a popular wrestler in India, by putting Khali in the Main Event for SummerSlam, the PPV will get more viewers from India. Plus, all the views for the HITC, Batista/Cena, Punk/JBL attractions will bring in viewers, MAKING VINCE MORE MONEY!

Two years in a row, and two years w get the greatness that is Khali involved in a title match. Freaking awesome. Khali should be able to get a good match out of that clown Triple H. Khali is such a great in ring general.

Hopefully Khali wins this match, out of spite, and pure spite alone. Khali > Ratings. Seriously, how many people are going to be shocked to hell and back if Khali walks out with the gold. The WWE has gone with that formula this year of shocking the shit out of people in title match.

Oh wait, Triple H is involved, never mind.

If Triple H is as good as everyone says then you'd imagine he's be able to get a good match out of Khali. Last year Cena & Finlay managed it. And I can't imagine that many people think either is better than The Game. the one thing that finlay, Cena & HHH have in common though is that they're all boring. So hopefully there's a trend there.

I honestly don't think anybody has predicted a Khali victory. HHH will win, and easily. After The Great One has been beaten easily by Big Show & others, you don't honestly think that HHH is going to make him look competative do you?

Yea. Trips will win, and most likely win decisevly here. They havent even really attempted to push Kahli, or this match, but then again they havent really pushed shit anything for this show. It truly will be a test of Trips skill here, to see if they pull something half passable off here, although I can say they looked decent in the ring together this past friday. Its easy to see Trips going over, and going over in a mean way. Triple H ftw

I've said it once, i'll say it again. This match will be 20 minutes of Khali doing chops and kicks, with the odd 6 second flurry by HHH, HHH will kick out of the Khali bomb, Vise Grip for another 3 minutes, kick in the crotch, and if the ref is somehow not looking, then the pedigree for the victory. Fans come back from the concession stands and toilets and the ppv resumes.

I've said it once, i'll say it again. This match will be 20 minutes of Khali doing chops and kicks, with the odd 6 second flurry by HHH, HHH will kick out of the Khali bomb, Vise Grip for another 3 minutes, kick in the crotch, and if the ref is somehow not looking, then the pedigree for the victory. Fans come back from the concession stands and toilets and the ppv resumes.

But that didn't happen because I thought Khali pulled off a decent match. Bravo to the Game and Khali. Khali had another good match with Jeff the week after he became no.1 contendor so I was optimistic. Good match but Trips won so decisively that I know someone else is next. I'm thinking Big Show vs Triple H at Unforgiven. What do you guys think?

Absolutly gonna go with Big Show on that, especially since Jeff lost, but they might mean they'll give MVP a shot now. The match was actually..... decent, lol, wat were u expecting good. No the match was ok, I'm sure people in India were on the edge of their seats and that's what WWE wanted, more global exposure. Khali is getting better, slowly, but from what they say about his knees, this might be his last hurrah. This match shows why Trips is champ. He may not be the best, but he carry anyone to a decent match at least. Besides the crowd just loves him, did you hear the pop when he hit the pedigree.

Absolutly gonna go with Big Show on that, especially since Jeff lost, but they might mean they'll give MVP a shot now. The match was actually..... decent, lol, wat were u expecting good. No the match was ok, I'm sure people in India were on the edge of their seats and that's what WWE wanted, more global exposure. Khali is getting better, slowly, but from what they say about his knees, this might be his last hurrah. This match shows why Trips is champ. He may not be the best, but he carry anyone to a decent match at least. Besides the crowd just loves him, did you hear the pop when he hit the pedigree.

Well I'm thinking MVP and Jeff and Shelton are gonna face off in a Triple Threat for the US Title so It's gotta be Show. As far as Khali it sucks about his knees. He was slowly and I mean very slowly starting to grow on me. Yeah I heard it but there was a bigger pop when Santino became Intercontinental Champ...lol

This match was very good. Triple H worked his ass off, was all over the ring, and the outside, and sold Kahlis offense, size and strength advantage to a T. Both men used great phsycology the whole way, with Trips being the indomniable King warrior, battling the foreighn colossus. Im sure we will get the fanyboys piling on, since we had a dire lack of moonsaults and german suplexes here, but they are fucking idiots. This was a classic old school, early 90s style booked match. well done by both, and as well done as possible out of these two, with these skill sets. 8/10

The match wasn't bad, but it wasn't good. A lot of Khali's offense always looks suspect (headbutts, clotheslines, bodyslams) but HHH did a good job of selling it so kudos to him for that. Khali is just hard to watch, and the fans agreed...did you hear the "You Can't Wrestle" chants?

HHH vs. MVP like I previously said but based on what everyone else is saying it could also be Big Show....but he'll need a heel change don't you think? Face Show vs. Face HHH for the title...will that be good enough?

I could see a Hell in The Cell if the Undertaker is going to return. Remember at Survivor last year Edge returned in Hell in the Cell to ruin Takers chance at the belt and know how they like use the what goes around comes around theme. Shit they can the Undertaker rip thru bottom of the ring ala vs Goldust. So I see that as a possibilty and we all know they HHH vs Undertaker until Wrestlemaina 25.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back