Summerslam - The Great Khali vs. Kane

Khali shouldn't be wrestling at all let alone on one of the biggest payperviews of the year. Hopefully Khali will just get a chair and beat kane up before the match even begins so we don't have to watch this.

I'm expecting Kane to lose this match, not because of his past losing streak to Khali or because he prefers to put people over, but because he is the heel in this match. It would make sense for Khali to get the pin and get revenge for the assaults on Rajin Singh. I'd be much happier if Kane does get the win... that way he can be booked as a credible force in the main event but I'm not expecting it to happen that way.

Why Vince? Why must you do things like these to us? What have we done to you that make you want to punish us? Please give me an answer or something.

I don’t think anyone wants to see these two go at it again. The couple of matches they had before were horrible and it probably isn’t going to be any different now. Kane just doesn’t possess the ability to pull out great matches out of people and it baffles me why they are putting him up against Khali. Of all people, they put him up against Khali! I don’t mind Kane being on the pay per view but at least give the guy someone he can work with. He deserves so much better than what he is getting.

I hope that this match is quick and painless. There’s no reason why this match should go more than a few minutes. Hopefully, they finish it quickly before anyone starts going crazy because the lines for the bathroom are too long.

As far as to who wins, who cares? But if I had to choose then it would be Kane because at least he can still go and can be entertaining, Khali can’t do either one of those things. I hope that after this, they give Kane some meaningful feud or something. Or anything as long as it doesn’t have to do with Khali. Unfortunately though, I don’t see that happening.

Since I am unable to post as I am a new Forum register...how about this...

Shawn Michaels vs The Undertaker at Wrestlemania? Since they both are about to retire in the up and coming most likely and they are both UNDEFEATED @ Wrestlemania; then How about a showdown...

HBK vs The Undertaker for the Streak of all streaks, Mr. Wrestlemania, The Show Stopper vs the Undertaker's undefeated Streak in a Hell in a Cell Cage Match, the Match of All Time!...Now you talk about a Show Stealer!...I think that would be probably one of the best matches of all time...without Any Interference, No Disqualifications, Hell in a Cell CAGE match...THEN, they can Retire Happy! and so can the fans! :)

Can anyone else already hear the "You can't wrestle" chants?

I can. This match will, more than likely, be a very poor match. Khali is a poor face and Kane has never been able to generate the same heel heat as he used to. This match, correctly pointed out, is a filler match but to be honest, I would have much rathered seeing two people who I actually care for. Instead of putting this match on the PPV, put Morrison on it. It's a shame that people can't get on to a PPV because of this match but hey! It happens.

It will probably be the second match on the PPV, after the ECW title match, very likely. I won't be watching it anyway, I will watch it later and thankfully, I can fast-forward right through this match.

OMG! I can't wait for this match! It's going to be brutal, Two big mean bastards are going to be punching the fuck out of each other for 10mins. It will be paced nice and slowly, Hmmm Khali chops, I love them!

It's been made a lot yummier because of Kane hurting that sexy bastard Singh, Personal feuds are always better than "I want to beat you, Why? I dont know?" It add alittle spice too it.

This is easily going to be the worst match of the night. Their match at WM 24 was just plain awful and I expect this to be no different. Khali is such a limited worker in so many respects that it's nearly impossible to have anything approaching a decent match with outside of no DQ.

He's so big that most guys just can't do anything with him, he's as slow as a snail tryin' to take a dump and he's so strong that he could do some real damage. As a result, every punch he throws or chop looks so fake that it's almost a crime to watch.

I don't look for the feud to end tonight, I wouldn't be surprised of Singh turns on Khali and winds up siding with Kane. You know, the whole torture/brainwash scenario where they portray Kane as having broken Singh down while beating him and built him back up or something along those lines. Or, maybe Singh does just turn on Khali out of jealousy or something. When Kane had him tied up, he kept trying to get Singh to call Khali a freak, saying how he should be jealous that his "brother" got all these incredible genetic gifts, etc.

I hope Kane wins and the feud ends, but I expect the feud to continue after tonight.

While I won't say this match was an instant classic, I will say it was fairly enjoyable. I like seeing Kane go back to his darker roots, and Khali worked in this role, helping him to achieve that. This match will hopefully be their last, as Kane moves on to pushing someone else.

Yes, I said this made Kane look good, and then added he'd be "performance enhancement" yet again. Think about it. How can he make people look good, if he isn't still big, bad, and powerful? Even the enhancement guys need it a little themselves.

Grade: D+ While I enjoyed it, I still know it's Great Khali in a wrestling ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back