Spinner Belt

Spinner Belt. Good or Bad

• Good

• Bad

Results are only viewable after voting.
I cant really imagine ortan wearing the belt either i dont think ortans going to discrace the richest prize in the game bye turning it into a legend killer title kinda looking thing...... or what ever

What happened to the big round belt?
The one they used before the "undisputed championship" belt. I think it started with Austin, even though he used the Skull belt sometimes....
What about that one?

I like to see Orton with the Undisputed Title instead of the spinner belt.
the spinner bel in Orton doesn't have fun because Orton is like triple h and a belt that don't spin is better!

Any belt is better than the spinner belt, like said earlier, the spinner belt represents john cena and his hip hop attitude, he is the only person on the roster with that kind of attitude, when orton wins i can not see him with the spinner belt. wwe needs to bring back any of the previous wwe titles, the early 90's, attitude era or the undisputed, id love to see the undisputed back.

i like the spinner belt but if orton is to win the belt i think he could have his own rko belt, spinner or not, or go back to the old belt or possibly at least an update version of the old wwe undisputed title

Undisputed belt is too small. The IC belt is like the same size. Old Championship belt would live up to it. Undisputed belt looks like a toy compared to World Heavyweight belt. I think keep the spinner, if the late 90s belt isnt brought back.

i think regardless of who wins they should get rid of the spinner belt. first of all that belt is ridiculous and probly the worst heavyweight championship belt ever. second, cena doesnt even have the rapper hip hop gimmick he had wen he first came into the wwe anyway, which was the reason for him having a spinner belt in the first place. so even if cena does get the belt back it shouldnt ever be a spinner belt again. i say bring the old belt back. the one that bret hart and hbk held back in 97. that was the best one.

I'm STILL waiting for the day when I never have to see that ungodly hunk of shit of shit ever again. Bring back the REAL belt!

I like the WWE Championship belt how it is but in my mind it only suits Cena. Orton would either do what Edge did and probaly make it an RKO Spinner belt or change it back to normal. I deffinately couldn't imagine Randy with the belt how it is at the moment.

I think seeing the attitude belt come back would be a nice breath of fresh air, and i for one also like the undisputed belt design. Perhaps they will rework it to give a bit more prominence to the centerplate. Ill agree that they'll change the design for a new champion, since the spinner gimmick really went along with Cena's gimmick, and wouldnt match up too well with Orton, or kennedy for that matter.

agreed either orton tosses the spinner belt out the window or they bring back a 90s because it would look rediculous with him unless he customises it

If Orton wins the title i reckon he'll scrap the spinner as a last dig at Cena - Orton holds it til Cena's return = spinner vs classic.

I Think The Belt Should Go Away Intill John Cena Wins The Title Back I Don't Think The Title Would Look Good With Anyone But The Creater John Cena

Back when DX was in about a year ago now...I thought if Triple H or HBK won it they should have a spinning DX logo in the middle of it and then I could see it being worn by one of those 2....I think if Triple H somehow ends up with it with his current face push I think it would stay but if a heel ends up with it especially Orton I think it will be replaced.

I am 99% sure it will be changed within the next month.

i think that belt is asthetically unpleasing they need to bring back the old nostalgic belt not that piece of crap spinner belt seriously can anything be more uglier

Personally I hate the spinner belt. Now that Cena isn't the champ anymore I hope they bring back the old undisputed version WWE Championship.

The WWE undisputed belt with the greater dimensions is the belt that I'm hoping for.

An Orton spinner belt would be dumb. Also, if Orton created his own belt, then every other champ would do the same thing. It'd be stupid. No tradition, just a bunch of useless overly personal accessories...

Well it's been said a hundred times in this business...John Cena is the best paid back-yarder in the business. Randy Orton has finally reached his "destiny" he's been preaching about for over two years now. Personally I think it's time they put the belt on him. I don't think it would've been right for Triple H to just walk in and take the belt from him that easy tonight, and then simply give Umaga the title shot, and just forget about RKO. Not gonna happen. They ended it right, kudos to both Triple H and Orton for coming back in the main event and giving a hell of a Last Man Standing match...great finish!

Also, if Orton created his own belt, then every other champ would do the same thing. It'd be stupid. No tradition, just a bunch of useless overly personal accessories...

Why should the title change its look with the superstar? Lets not all start sh*tting all over the men who have won the tried-and-true classic belts of the 80s and 90s. If they cant swallow the idea of winning the same WWE(F) title that hogan and the rock did, then they should bring back the european title for their asses.

I gotta say that was the first thing i though of, when Triple H won that belt. I totally couldn't picture him wearing it as is, it just doesn't fit his style. I could see orton changing it and instead of the spinning WWE logo, maybe have a spinning RKO logo, kinda like what Edge did with his rater R spinner. Anyway, i really hope they either change it for Raw tomorrow night, or atleast get Orton his own mod of it.

BTW, did you notice how silly Triple H did look with it when he wore it around his waist. that belt is better suited for carrying over the shoulder, a-la John Cena. Let's hope Orton opens Raw with an unveiling of the older WWE belt.

Oh nooo... please may the gods of sports entertainment not make a "R-KO" Spinner Belt! I'd absolutely flip out.The spinner was for Cena& Cena alone.The only reason Edge got one (and why RVD kept the spinner)was because it was clear he was going to have to drop the title back to John pretty soon.It only served as part of the storyline.
With John out for a possible year,it would be ridiculous to maintain the spinner IMO.I think they'll resurrect the pre-Cena belt (Lesnar,Angle,Eddie,JBL) It would be kinda cool if the brought back the Attitude design though.

I am praying to see the backside of that stupid title. For too long it has degraded the WWE Championship. However I agree with one of the posts above, I have this stupid feeling that WWE will created a "RKO" belt for Orton. Vince obviously thinks its cool and "down with the kids" to have a blinging belt. No Vince, just no!!!

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if last night is any sign of things to come, the belt isnt going anywhere. If you notice when Orton is holding the belt up and leaving, the belt already has a Triple H name plate on it. Now if they were gonna have a new belt come into pay, youd think they wouldve presented that to Orton. I HATE the spinner belt because it looks really lame and Mr. T like, but I think its here to stay!

they have to get rid of the spinner belt. as said before, it was meant for cena and they need to change it to make everyone look like a contender for it. if they keep it, its a bad move. since cena is injured, they are making changes and i think having a new belt is a really good change for wwe.

I think thecrock0984 is right. If they were going to change the title design they would have presented the new belt to Orton instead of the spinner.
On the plus side though the Championship they did present to Orton technically isn't a spinner belt anymore as the center piece is fixed and cannot spin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back