Spinner Belt

Spinner Belt. Good or Bad

• Good

• Bad

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think they will introduce a new belt or an RKO belt(non spinner) on raw tonight , i think they didnt award randy a custom title right away cause it would look pretty ******ed for him to lose it after half an hour and it would give away that he was gonna win it back.

The spinner belt should go away, they should have retired it or let cena have it and then when he came back there could have been a battle to unify the spinner belt and the new belt that would have been good. it depends how long orton is gonna be champ as to wether they give him a new belt, if it was me the first thing i'd do to restore credibility to the title is replace it with a ne version or one of the old versions.

the spinning wwe logo on the belt belongs to john cena only, when somebody else holds then it shouldnt spin but keep that exact belt because it is better lookin than the one JBL held for 8 months

I'm sticking with the classic eagle 90's world title.. The spinner belt just reminds me of a lamer version of the million dollar belt..

Usually, at least in the past, they present the 'new' belt the night after a PPV if they are going to change it. I believe they did that with Stone Cold after he beat HBK.

i dont think just cuz they didnt present him with it last night it means that the spinners gonna stay...like when cena won the wwe championship at wrestlemania 21, the didnt present him with the spinner belt, he brought it out the next smackdown show...and seeing as how ortons probably gonna have a VERY long title reign, i think theres a good chance that the wwe will bring back the old one, or introduce a new design

what's wrong with the spinner belt now that it doesn't spin? I mean... it is a little "blingged out" if that's how you say it, but it doesnt look too bad. But now that i think of it... that belt looks weird with anyone but Cena, probably cause he had it so long... I think a new belt design would be better than an old belt though... sadly, i doubt that will happen, otherwise why would they make the spinner belt a non-spinner

WWE is probablty gonna keep the 'spinner' WWE title belt, because it's the opposite of Smackdown's very classic looking 'big gold' belt.

They should make a new belt because the spinner belt doesnt even look like a credible championship, and the one before it is technically the Undisputed Title..
also when Cena lost the spinner US title they replaced it with the old one.. I really wish they wouldve kept the WcW US title .. i mean smackdown does have the majority of WCW's former belts

In my humble opinion i feel they need to change the belt, to me it looks really cheap and not credible to any1 other than Cena. The belt suited Cena but does not fit with anyone else,and by that i mean trips or orton, the belt didn't look great on them in my opinion. The belt is just too blinged out for me to take it serious, here's hoping they change it to a more classic looking belt.

The spinner belt is always going to be hated by certain people because they see it as "Thug Life" or "W**ger" wear. So if you don't like that style, you probably don't like the belt. Personally i think the belt is just suited for Cena, kinda like the Austin Belt and Rated-R belt was for those respected wrestlers. They need to change it.

I'm kinda bored of the spinner. I'd like to see a new belt. BRING CENA BACK TO SMACKDOWN SO HE CAN WIN US TITLE AND BRING BACK THAT SPINNER BELT. I'm not actually serious but I really liked that belt. Also, I liked "Wordlife" Cena better then "Chain Gang Solider" Cena. What happened to free style rapping entrance.

IMO was a trademark of Cena, have the Spinner stay around. Having Orton with it could give him more heat, & remind the fans and kids that Cena is out.. Yes the belt is a disgrace to the WWE but if they didn't change it yesterday, then I don't think they will tonight, lawls, lawls, lawls, lawls, lawls,!!!

With them going to the trouble of making a new WWE belt that didn't spin last night for No Mercy, I think it's safe to say that the current WWE title design is here to stay for awhile.

I like the belt design, It looks like an updated version of the old Eagle belt. I think you're always going to have people who hate it simply because it was first worn by Cena and for no other reason, whether they can admit it or not.

I highly doubt it was much trouble to make the belt not spin. It looks so much like a toy, so it probably has a locking mechanism somewhere on it, lol.

Anyways, I say we go for a new belt tonight. New belt presentations are always the night after, like in Austin's/Cena's cases. Who knows, it could happen.

I really don't see a point in fixing the spinner if they were just dropping the belt. Like you said, it probably takes no effort to lock the spinner, it just seemed kind of pointless to do so if they were going to introduce a new title. John's WWE title was the spinner, it didn't spin last night so it wasn't John's title... My Two Cents

I really have to put my 2 cents in and say that the spinning title is John Cena. The Smoking Skull belt wouldnt look good on any wrestler besides Stone Cold. The reason the belt stayed the same was because Cena was coming back to get it. There would be no point in changing the title all time just for Cena to get it back. He is out for 6 months to a year so the title in my opinion should change. Now I dont like Cena but the title is really nice and all but that is Cena. Not Orton or Triple H or anybodys.

Honestly if HHH won the belt It would look bad-ass with a shiny HHH logo in the middle. However, with orton holding the belt I would not be shocked one bit if they went back to the "Undisputed Championship" look-a-like belt. The 1st WWE championship belt after they split brands. I really wish they would go back to having one WWE Champion though, but that's a topic for another thread.

well it looks like there keeping the dumb "Bling" belt...i just saw orton hold it up and it said Randy Orton on the name plate....wow the wwe is gay.

Apparently that have made a "slight" change to the WWE Championship. The WWE Logo in the middle of the belt, no longer spins.

The title looks terrible on Ortotn.

I thought they would go back to the old style after he won.

I was thinking that Vince would present him with the "new" belt last night on Raw.
Apparently I was wrong

I have never been a fan of John Cena or his carnival style, dated championship belts. I want to see the classic championship belt, the belt that was held by some of the wrestling greats, no wonder the Game lost the title so soon after winning it, he probably saw it as a disgrace too.

The smoking skull belt was awesome though, but I don't see that having a % of a chance of ever being seen on broadcast TV again, and it shouldn't thats Stone Colds, and only his, just as the sideshow belt it John Cena.

Yeah I definitely agree with most of you.
That spinner belt should belong to John Cena and only him.
When Edge won the title the 2nd time, they redid the spinner belt with the Rated R Superstar logo.
I think they really should go back to the Undisputed version of the WWE title.
At least that belt looked good.
Imagine Cena comes back next year and wins the World Heavyweight Title?
What happens then? They remake that belt with a spinning globe on it?
But they should definitely intro a new style belt.

i think they should get rid of the spinner belt. its time wwe gets a real championship belt. the whole reason they created it was to draw in more fans back when rap music was the "good" music. now that rap is finally dieing down, they should bring back a true championship belt.

I hate the belt because it looks like someone tried to impress 12 year old kids with it. "Wow, you know what a cool title would be? Something hip... yeah.. like diamonds on it! Yeah! And shiny gold! Yeah! And it spins! Yeah!"

Really, it's wretched. Any smart marks I know hate that belt. It's associated with Cena and it looks like trash. I'd prefer ANY older nostalgic belt over than hunk of tin anyday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back