Spinner Belt

Spinner Belt. Good or Bad

• Good

• Bad

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think we need the old belt back. With that old belt, we watched some of the very best WWE Championship matches ever! Anyone remember the Rock's matches. Or maybe Kurt Angle's matches? Triple H's five runs with the old belt were even good. And I just don't like that spinner belt on him, not when he wore the older belt more often. We've had too many great champions hold the old belt to then have it tossed aside for some pimped out piece of bling. It doesn't even look like a real title belt!

That would be, in my opinion, worse then the current title. The old gold title with the world in the back ground represents the Attitude Era. Last I checked, this wasn't the Attitude Era. If they change it, which would be good, go to the look of the WWE Undisputed title. I recently went back and watched my WM 21 DvD when John Cena won the title. Even if he wins the championship this Sunday, have him change it back. Personally, I think he looked great with that title.

I had such high hopes that we'd see a new WWE Championship belt with Trips' current reign. Again they've kept the ugly, bulky, fake-looking thing. As others have said, it just doesn't look like a belt befitting the world champion. And when it's on Orton or HHH, it almost feels like they're just letting them play with it until Cena, the 'Champ', gets his next lengthy reign.:rolleyes:

And Cena could get his next reign at NOC, bringing the spinner back to Raw and I hope he does as I don't want that belt anywhere near Smackdown. A really scary thought is Tista could bring the World Heavyweight Championship to Raw and at some point in the future Cena gets his hands on it and turns that belt into a spinner too.:disappointed:

I had such high hopes that we'd see a new WWE Championship belt with Trips' current reign.
I didnt want a new title, i wanted Triple H to destroy it, much like JBL did to the U.S spinner, to mark the end of Cena's belt, and have the belt that JBL last held, the undisputed belt looked a pristige belt and not a toy belt, it better represented the WWE's highest honour.

I was thinking that since Triple H retained against Cena last night, that maybe, just maybe, Triple H would change the belt on SmackDown. He's finally beaten Cena, and he could now change the belt and get the last representation of Cena off his back. Now, I HIGHLY doubt it will happen, but it's something to think about. I just hope they get rid of it soon, because it really does look like a big gold piece of trash.

Well, doesn't one of the side panels on the spinner belt say "Mon Nite Raw" or something similar...they at least have to make a modification to that panel.....

I'd say replace the whole thing now.

Edit: Found a pic of a replica, and one of the side panels does say that...so looks like a minor change is coming, at the least.

the only thing worse than cena's spinning belt was edge's spinning belt with his rated-r logo on it. why would u put a superstar's own personal logo on the most prestigous title that EVERYONE is fighting for. it just seemed so commercialized, they just wanted to sell the logo on merchandise.

Well seeing as how the WWE Title is on SmackDown to stay, and Cena is on Raw, I think the Title might FINALLY be getting changed. I hope it is, because that Title doesn't fit Triple H at all. A more prestigious Title needs to be used for him, and I'm hoping it'll be changed ASAP.

i agree with a change, but not back to the original design. just something classy, almost befitting of HHH's debut character of someone with high class. or something edgy, befitting his current persona, just don't make it an exclusive design like cena's spinner.

the only thing worse than cena's spinning belt was edge's spinning belt with his rated-r logo on it. why would u put a superstar's own personal logo on the most prestigous title that EVERYONE is fighting for. it just seemed so commercialized, they just wanted to sell the logo on merchandise.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't just to sell merchandise. I actually read an interview on IGN with Edge that stated when Edge first won the WWE Title that he was going to get his own custom belt designed, but they couldn't get it made in time so they pretty much settled on the Rated R Spinner design. I found the interview (http://sports.ign.com/articles/730/730263p2.html) , here's an excerpt:

IGN Sports: You recently showed off your new belt. Did you add any input on the design?

Edge: Actually, I designed an entirely different one which I liked better. We had talked about at least having the Rated R in there, and that's cool. You pick and choose your battles, and my belt now has my logo in it. The belts take a while to make, and the one I designed myself would've taken a while and we wanted to get this going now, so it worked out where this is the original belt, just with my logo inserted into it. It's still pretty cool. I never would've thought back in the day that I would've had my own version of the WWE title. That's really cool.

IGN Sports: Did the belt you design spin?

Edge: No. No spinning involved. [laughs] You can pretty much assume that I would've designed something with no spinning to it. I don't have any spinning rims. I don't have anything that spins in my house. [laughs]

i liked the spinner belt when it was first made but now i just looks cheap.
and now with HHH holding i hope they do change it.

But now with the WHC on raw i hope that when cena does win it he doesnt change it to some peice of crap for the kids there not the only fans

Its funny how Cena trashed the x division belt and his spinner belt is not all that. I think the should change the championship belt and make it look modern day like but designed good not all gay and ugly like the divas title was.

how the hell can that bling title stay? i mean if it was cryme tyme fighting over the wwe title i would understand is suits their gimmick! but triple and edge or who evers champion dont look good with the title wwe is all about money nowadays! i didnt think there ever gonna change the belt as long as the kids keep buying the replica belt! even more bad news i read somewhere there drawing up designs for a spinner world heavyweight title i hope to god it was a bunch of crap and is fake!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back