Spam??

Whoever called me a Nazi should get shot because I'M A JEW AND I'M BETTER THAN YOU!!!

:lmao:No one called you a Nazi you dumbshit, I called Sly a fucking Nazi, twas a little thing called sarcasm, god really you are fucking dumb, maybe you should read posts a little better

My head hurts from the stupidity brought by the new guy. Seriously, calling people ********ers is just lazy. Be original.

Damn, you actually waste your time here. HERE. You must have no life at all. Nobody asked you to come in here and read every post from page 1.

Damn, you actually waste your time here. HERE. You must have no life at all. Nobody asked you to come in here and read every post from page 1.

I'm bored at work. Getting paid to laugh at your dumbassery. You must have no life if you are actually bitching about being in prison on a website.

Yay, everyone without a life that wasn't asked to come in here is bashing me. I'm reading everything fast so I might not catch everything spot on. KKK lmao. Yo. Nazis and KKK should go out for some coffee one day.

I'm bored at work. Getting paid to laugh at your dumbassery. You must have no life if you are actually bitching about being in prison on a website.

Wish my job was that cool, David. Congrats for the Hawks, by the way. They earned that Cup this year. Maybe next year, the Jackets can bring it to the OH.

So, what I don't get is why prisoners come in here and decide to flame and bitch and piss and moan when if they just kept a good attitude and posted normally they'd get out in no time.

I am bored. No school. Have nothing to do at the moment. Nobody asked you anyone to step in here. It's the no-lifeness that has brought you in here. Oh yeah, I create controversy.

Wish my job was that cool, David. Congrats for the Hawks, by the way. They earned that Cup this year. Maybe next year, the Jackets can bring it to the OH.

Dewey, my job isn't glamorous. I just got done with stuff early, and just need to straighten up in the department. Actually, I should do that real quick before the next guy comes in. I'll be back in a bit to laugh at this guy and his moronic statements.

Oh by the way Spamchez, when you openly flame the admin, you leave yourself to be flamed by every poster who wants to. Are you dumb not to think that would happen? Wait, we already know the answer is yes, so no need to answer yourself.

It says how to get out right at the top of this forum.

Don't be a fucking tard, don't use prejudiced language, don't piss off staff, don't moan about being in prison. Have a good attitude, make some posts, don't cause trouble. It's NOT THAT HARD!

Edge-Orton.jpg

WMXXVI.jpg

AWESOME-1.jpg

619rkobannercopycopycopy.jpg

Everyone liked those.

I hate them

1) Text is hard to read, two different backgrounds merged together. NO BORDER

2)Straight-Up sucks. NO BORDER!

3) Such a mess of a sig. NO BORDER!

4) Hard to read text, background can be made by a 3 year old. NO FUCKING BORDER!

I hope you fall in a hole.

You know what this guy said to me whenever I told him to add a border?

He said "Why do you love borders so much?"

If you ask for advice, FUCKING TAKE IT

The reason I posted here is because this is spam zones you fucking, irritating, cunt ******s. Doc, I get my regular account back if I "bahave"?

The reason I posted here is because this is spam zones you fucking, irritating, cunt ******s.

Do we look stupid? When you're in prison, this is the only place you can post.

Doc, I get my regular account back if I "bahave"?

You don't have a regular account anymore. And if you continue on like this....absolutely not.

Angel WTF!? You've been here like a week and already have 90 posts? I took me three months to get to 90 :lmao: :worship:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back