Spam??

Yeah, Fuck those cock suckers. They can't find anything more creative than Dirty Spamchez and ImAStupidCuntTWhoCantFollowRules. I've seen it before I was banned. Btw, does anybody know the password for Long Live "The Cage" section??

or save us619 or thejew or betterthanthebest

yeah because your mania predictions were so spot on

Fucking finally. I've banned like three of your fucking alts.

You are so god damn STUPID!

How do you guys know all this fuckin info?? Are all you guys conpiring against me? Fuck.
Anyone wanna see my latest pic/sig? MITB PPV sig/pic

Doc, that's not what yo mama said. And what the fuck is sausage farmers? I don't eat sausage, I eat kosher food, man. That's being fuckin racist.

Naa, I like it here. It's like the NXT rookies vs the entire WWE. BTW, is there anyway I can be un permabanned?

MITBcopy.jpg

Your sigs blew. The best one was the one you just cropped from Kupy.

I found out you were an alt because it was over the limit.

Dumbshit.

And for FUCK'S SAKE HOW MANY TIMES DO I NEED TO TELL YOU?

ADD A FUCKING BORDER!

Naa, I like it here. It's like the NXT rookies vs the entire WWE. BTW, is there anyway I can be un permabanned?

LOL Are you seriously asking this? You made alt after fucking alt even after I told you to go back to prison. You should be lucky this one isn't permabanned.

MITBcopy.jpg

Wow, that's just.....awful! Jesus, ST's MS Paint sigs were better. ST was the one doing that for a minute, right? Doc?

Also, you're obviously NOT permabanned if you're currently posting. Idiot...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back