Sooo... Got a text this morning...

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
First of all, my phone did not recognize the number. It was a picture of boobs, with piercings. The text said, "Sorry to hear about your aunt passing! <3 Got these done last week. Hope they will cheer you up."

...so, what little backstory there is to this, is that my aunt passed away last night. I told some people on Facebook, and word got around.

WUT...in the FUCK...!?

Create a super-magnet, collect all the boobs that attach to it (release everything else) and identify the boobs in question.

Sorry to hear about your aunt.

First of all, my phone did not recognize the number. It was a picture of boobs, with piercings. The text said, "Sorry to hear about your aunt passing! <3 Got these done last week. Hope they will cheer you up."

...so, what little backstory there is to this, is that my aunt passed away last night. I told some people on Facebook, and word got around.

WUT...in the FUCK...!?

Congrats, you've reached the point in your career as a writer for WZ where you are now attracting groupies.

oh, & sorry about your aunt

Figured out who it was. She had the corner of a tattoo I recognized just barely visible in the picture. Happens to be a girl I know from back home, whose number I lost a while ago.

You should tell her thank you, but your doctor prescribed vagina as the best medication & you must start treatment immediately.

Don't worry guyz after some serious snooping I found the picture.

body-piercings-black-guy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back