Sons of Anarchy

Man this has been the past season yet. One of the most exciting seasons for a television on cable. I can't wait to see how it all unfolds when Opie finds out Piney was shot by Clay and if Jax will find out Clay not only took out his old man but even put a hit on his wife. The drama with sheriff, Juice, and Otto is great too. I think Potter is even a bigger dick then Hale or Stale at this point. I guess there is only 4 episodes left this season. I just wonder if all will be revealed at the end or if we have to wait till next season.

"hands"

This is the most emotional episode of any show I've ever watched. From the failed abduction of Tara to the hospital scenes with her and Jax, the encounter with the Niners, the scene with Clay/Gemma, and the closing scene with Gemma/Unser.

I believe this is the single best episode in the series thus far. With three episodes left in the season, my question is who will be the one dying? because with the way things are going.. I can't see everyone making it through the next three episodes.

extended 90 Minute episode next week also equals win.

Holy Shit, this show never ceases to amaze me and keep me on the edge of my seat. Killer episode tonight, got off to a pretty fast and crazy start with the contractor going after Tara. I was happy to see that Jax was able to save her right then and there, the idea of them taking her away and that kinda shit going down would have been stressful.

It was nice to see that our Sheriff really is a good guy at heart when he talked to Juice and apologized for how he treated them, I really have alot more respect for him after that. It's funny, it feels like Hale and Stahl all over again with the local law who starts as a by the books badge who doesnt care if the sons are accepted by the town because there are no exceptions from the law, and ofcourse Potter being the outside law who starts off as just a minor annoyance but gets worse and worse as time goes on.

I used to love Clay and I've tried to support him as long as I could but I can't anymore. Clay killing Piney and now beating the shit out of Gemma and being an idiot has shown he's gone off the deep end and I would not be surprised if he died before the season is over. The shit with the Galindo hit is a mess and that part isn't Clay's fault technically but in setting it in motion it really is.

Unser and Gemma are making a very interesting team, you've got Unser who loves Gemma and is trying to help her and do what she wants but at the same time he wants to go out and deal with Clay personally. But in the end they seemed to have reached an agreement on what to do and Gemma is finally done protecting Clay, the last line that she delivered about his son having to kill him was killer, I was kinda thinking Opie would end up doing that after Clay killed his dad and wife but we'll see.

Overall I'd give this one an 8, we had alot of stuff go down that will have long term effects so that adds to why I thought it was so awesome, but solid action and plenty of deep emotional things going on. We get a 90 minute ep next week and I'm pumped for that, I love when Sons does that because it's something to look forward to and those ones are always full of action so I can't wait.

HOLY SHIT!!!, as I said to CH David on twitter last night, this was hands down the most intense hour of television I think I may have ever watched, the way Sutter is able to pack so much sht into one episode, without it feeling forced, & rushed is just hands down amazing.

I think it's safe to say Clay has lost his fucking mind. The amount of damage he's done to his fellow club members lives looks to finally be coming back to haunt him, he's basically destroyed Opies entire family, thanks to Clay's paranoia Opie has lost both his wife & father. We're being lead to beleive that Clay is also the one responsible for the death of John Teller, Jax's father, he puts out a hit on Tara, & then nearly beats Gemma to death. You just know that if Jax & Opie learn the truth that the shit is gonna hit the fan, & more than likely the club is gonna split. Clay seems to have lost all moral value, he's only out for himself now & is willing to kill anyone that get in his way or is a threat to him. I sincerely hope we see Clay fucking slaughtered by Opie & Jax soon. I have a feeling that with next weeks 90 min. ep something huge is going to happen. I literally have no idea what's going to happen, & a LOVE that about this show. literally nobody on this show is safe, Sutter could kill anyone at this point, which is kinda scary, because their are sooo many characters that I love who I don't want to see die (Tara, Jax, Opie, Juice, Gemma, Unser, Chibs etc.). GOD, WHY CAN'T NEXT WEEKS EPISODE COMING SOONER!!!!!!

EDIT: @Sutterink just tweeted a link to this interview, it's amust read after watching this weeks episode. http://www.whosay.com/kurtsutter/content/143409?code=yLrYaP

Absolutely killer episode last night, I was so damn caught up in how good it was that I forgot it was 2 hours long. Well alot happened but I'll keep it short and sweet, sucks that we lost a Son but he wasn't a huge role so it wasn't as bad as if one of the main boys died, since he went to Washington we hadn't seen him til now, still sucks tho. Jax and Chibs saved Clay,Romeo and Juices asses with the RPGs, that was fuckin intense. Also Romeo(Danny Trejo) is a major badass, I mean he's even a badass in Spy Kids but man do I love his character. Ope finds out about his dad and Unser tells him that Clay did it, might not have been the best route but I think Unser saw it as the best thing to do. Lastly that goddamn bitch Drea Dmato is back saying she wants to be a part of Abel's live and it's tearing an already psycho Tara up. Intense episode, amazing season that is easily the best so far and I am literally dying from the anticipation of next week's episode!

I found the latest episode to be rather lacking following up Hands(which I believe is the single best episode of the series)

Kozik died, but I don't care (why should I, they haven't gave us a reason to care about him)

Tara shows once again how stupid she is (the only character on the show I haven't liked at all since the beginning)

Wendy? - Jax's cranked up ex wife is back again.

Although there was some things that I thought was excellent about this episode. The interaction between Chibs and Juice has been great the last couple of episodes. The scenes with Jax and Opie was engaging as always between the two of them. Tig turning in his Sgt. at Arms patch, further isolating Clay, since I believe that Tig is the one that would have stayed with Clay over the most. The closing scene with Opie and Unser has was fantastic. (Seriously, has Unser been involved with a scene that wasn't at least very good this season?)

Loved last week's episode!

Tig handing in his Sgt. At Arms patch was amazing! Through all of this, he would be the one person I though might stick by Clay.

And that scene with Opie and Unser was kick ass. I hope someone fills in Jax at some point before Tara dies. I was glad Unser told Opie though, someone needed to be let in on it, but that poor guy has lost so much for the club, they've killed Donna and Piney. Do you guys think Opie will kill Clay? I feel like they're setting it up to happen in the next episode, but that's way too easy, I doubt it'll happen for a while. Shit has get even more fucked up first.

All of the stuff with Chibs and Juice has been great.

What the fuck Wendy? Drama!

I'm happy Gemma is no longer on Clay's side.

Anyone else follow Kurt Sutter on Twitter? You guys see his tweet about Kozik dying?

@SutterInk No one caught the south park irony either? Oh my god, Kenny's dead. Again. C'mon people keep up. I do this shit to keep you entertained.

I didn't really give a shit that Kozik died until I saw this tweet, then I laughed my ass off.

This upcoming episode looks amazing and I can't wait!

At the end of last night's episode I was absolutely speechless, I couldn't even move I was so blown away, this has been the most incredible season of Sons Of Anarchy yet. Looks like Otto's(Kurt Sutter) time on Sons will be over this season, I really think he is the most underrated character on the show, he's done so much for the club but all he asked in return was they take care of Luanne and Bobby lied to him about getting Georgie originally. Well that's gonna bite Bobby and the club in the ass, and unfortunatly Otto is probably going to be executed but atleast he will then be with Luanne.

Last week Opie ofcourse went to the cabin to find his dad lying dead on the floor and Unser walked in shortly after to tell him that Clay was responsible and that he was the one who killed Donna as well. Alot went on throughout the episode but the most important stuff was Ope talking to Gemma at the beginning, when he went to visit Donna's grave and then from the cremating of his dad til the end of the episode. The final scene with Opie, Clay and Jax blew my fucking mind, I am so sad that part 1 of the season finale is next week because this one has been so amazing I don't want it to stop but it looks like we can expect plenty of action in the next two weeks.

I think everyone was left speechless with that ending, I swear everytime I think I have a clue as to where Sutter is taking us with this season, & what is going to come next, he throws a curve ball & completely throws me off, in a good way of course. When Tara woke up to Clay at the foot of her hospital bed, I thought she was done then & there. & then with that ending, God Damn! It leaves so many questions, & I don't want to wait til next week to get them all answered. First what does Jax do now, he can't shoot Ope, Ope is like a brother to him, & his best friend, & if he does, & then finds out everything that Clay ever did how could he live with himself? Second, what does this mean for Jax & Tara getting out, the guy who was suppose to take over the "Pres." patch is currently locked in prison, Clay may or may not be dead, plus if Clay is dead what happens with the hit on Tara, the Cartel still wants her dead. AAAAHHH!!!!!! So many questions!!! Once again Sutter leaves me asking a hundred questions, & I have no idea what the hell is gonna happen next week, but I know I can''t wait, & that it is gonna be one fucking hell of a ride!

FUCK! I love this show!

Justin is my go to guy on Twitter when I'm watching. Something that he only mentioned was Bobby going into ATF lock up, but what about Otto? The one guy we thought the was just pro club the entire way, and he turns on them. Reaction when he signed the statements was "WHY OTTO?!?!?!". Then when he met with Bobby, just like "SON OF A BITCH!!!!" Also a small little thing, Juice was in the room next to him. What happens with him? The club will find out he ratted.

Opie shooting Clay, again my reaction was probably like everyone else. Jaw dropped and I stared at the tv through a few commercials. I thought surely once Jax got there they would put the guns down and save the chat for next week. I don't know what is gonna happen with Opie now, will a cover-up happen, will everything be revealed as the gigantic clusterfuck that it was? Excited for next week.

Brilliant episode, in what has been a brilliant season. This is literally the second greatest season of any show I have ever seen, though it still doesn't match up to The Wire season 4. Sutter is a genius at spinning a twist and at keeping his fans guessing.

I don't really think anyone can blame Otto for his actions. He asked for one simple thing from the club and they lied to him and fucked his wife. Not cool. Neither is ratting, but if anyone can do it and not be blamed for it, it's Otto. I don't think Sutter is a good actor at all, so I won't miss him when his time is up, but this has certainly been an interesting ride for his character.

As for the Clay/Opie/Jax situation. Holy shit. I honestly didn't think Clay would get shot last night. I also still don't think he dies this season, but it could honestly go anyway. Jax is now going to do his best to protect Opie. I think Opie is going to go on the run because he is so conflicted about the club at this point. And, Clay is going into the ICU. However, if Clay is dead, imagine the flashback scenes we could get, going back to JT's death. Sutter has said that if Ron Pearlman is ever going to win an award for sons then it will be during the finale. Lord almighty I can't wait.

That was one hell of a way to end an episode, I cannot wait until the finale episode now... so many ideas and possible scenarios running through my head. This season could go either way after that episode this week!

Two more episodes left. This has been one exhilarating season. I can't imagine that Clay will be killed off this early. He may be in a coma after this. It sucks Otto ratted out Bobby Elvis, but I guess he had nothing left to lose. I have a feeling that someone on the main cast will be gone by the end of the season. Whether that is Juice, Tara, or even Unser. It looks like in the previews that Gemma will give Jax his father's letters. I can't stand that DEA douche Lincoln Potter. I think he will get what's coming to him sooner rather than later. Amazing season, the best I've seen so far. Can't wait for the last two episodes.

Yeah this season has been absolutely nothing short of spectacular. So many ways that it can go from here no doubt about that. Tuesday night cannot get here fast enough for me! I definitely don't think that SAMCRO has ever been in a worse situation than they are in right now, I just hope Jax can figure out a way to get as many members out of this as safe as possible. Oh and FUCK CLAY MORROW, he deserves all the shit it gets and more!

We've all said it a hundred times this season, this has been without a doubt perhaps the best season yet. I'm waiting 'til the finale is said and done before I make an official comment on that, though. It's going to be tough to top season 3's finale, but overall, it's definitely been better than last season. I seriously doubt Clay is dead and I would find it hard to believe he would be in a coma, either, unless it was for an episode or maybe two. I could possibly see it lasting over in between seasons, but I feel like they shot him too early for that to be true. Jax is getting the letters and it looks like all Hell is finally going to break loose. I can't wait to see where they go with Tara's hand. My girlfriend is convince that she's going to be the one killed off, but I agree with KP and think someone big is going to get killed off. My gut feeling is Opie and I really hope I am wrong on that. I hope Juice can bounce back from his deal with Lincoln and I am anxious to see where they go with Bobby/Otto.

Hell of a first half of the season finale, it's kind of hard to top last week's episode excitement wise but alot of important stuff went down tonight that is going to have major impact in the future. I was really expecting to see more of Clay in this episode, I was thinking he has going to be dead and we would see flashbacks throughout the episode and next week's.

Tig went half cocked and assuming that Laroy shot Clay, went to Oakland and tried to run him over but ended up killing what appeared to be Laroy's girlfriend and has probably started even more shit now by starting a war with the niners.

I like how even Clay went along with saying that the niners shot him to make everything stay smooth with the club and the Mexican & Irish deal, and now Opie will go to the cabin and chill while all this shit goes down.

What I really am wondering is how Clay's being in the hospital is going to effect the meeting with the cartel and the IRA boys, my biggest fear is the Sons try to back out of the stuff with the cartel and they get another enemy in Romeo and his guys.

Lastly ofcourse now Jax knows about Clay killing his father and Piney, and that he tried to have Tara killed. I liked the way they did that and part of me says that he will go in there, have a final epic confrontation with Clay and kill him, while part of me feels it won't be that simple. Anyway we will find out next tuesday and I am excited as ever, god what an amazing season this has been!

I've been trying t process everything that has gone down over the last few weeks & figure out what's going to happen next week. It appears there are still a few loose ends that need tying up, one big one being when Clay tried to cancel the hit on Tara, & Romeo told him it's to late, so there is still a hit out on her, & the only one that knows about it is Clay, I gotta beleive that that is gonna come up when Jax goes in to take out Clay. Sutter is not one to leave loose ends like that untied, & there is no way that things can just be as simple as Jax walks into the hospital & kills Clay, then grabs Tara & the boys and bails.

My prediction is Jax goes to kill Clay, Clay tells him that there is still a hit out on Tara & if he dies she dies, Jax agrees to let Clay live for now, but what Clay doesn't tell Jax is that he can't stop the hit. I think Tara will die (though I really hope not) & that there could be a good chance Clay gets out of these season alive, though ultimately I think the season ends with Jax finally taking his spot as the president.

There is still also the Potter shit going on, I can see that operation going way south, Jax knows something is up, & I think he wants out now more than ever before, I could see him trying to back out and angering Romeo, starting a war with the Cartel, this could also lead to bad shit between Juice & Potter, Potter could think Juice gave him bad information on purpose & now go after the Sons with RICO.

There are so many different ways shit could go from here, it's almost impossible to really predict exactly how Sutter is going to bring it all together, & that's one of the things I love most about this show, even if you think you know what's coming, he still manages to throw a curve ball out there & make you brain explode, in a good way of course. I can not wait for next weeks finale.

My two cents on how this all pans out:

1. Clay will die. He can't not die. Jax will struggle to kill him, but he will die regardless, even if it means Opie has to do it. Jax takes over the MC after choosing the MC over his own family as a means to push them legit as JT wanted to start.

2. Jackson will have to choose between the club and his family. He will choose the club, else wise Season 5 is irrelevant. Tara leaves and becomes a feel-good series finale smile moment when she comes back to Jax in the end.

3. Lincoln Potter is going to end up being a major player. The fact that the cartel pulled information that Otto didn't flip says he's playing them, big-time. That means all the legal shit that was supposedly on Juice and even Otto is bullshit, IMO.

4. The niners will go to war with the club and give Jax his first real fit as the new president of SOA. He'll end up having to juggle that along with Potter, Tara, etc. all season long.

5. The cartel? Dunno...

Sick. Total drama sex and I love every minute of it! Already pointed by JW and Justin, Clay isn't exactly dead. That was the initial shock for me as I thought he was dead from the previews last week. The Niners thing is an interesting twist, but it saves his own butt from the club because it would come out about everything to everyone. Now that Tig went after Laroy, and killed probably his girlfriend, I can feel a war coming. "Cartel stuff" can seemingly spill over into anything can't it?

Then you have the whole Jax, Tara, Gemma, Clay, JT situation. I was talking to Justin on Twitter last night, and when Gemma gave Jax the letters and was trying to get him to take over as President, will it go over his head what she wanted, or would he realize it right away. Killing Clay, or the plan at least, is the one thing Tara and Gemma have in common. But now, will Jax be able to leave, or is it truly going to make him dive back into the club? Also as Justin mentioned, what happens with Tara as the hit is still out on her, as far as we know.

We didn't see much of Juice and Bobby, but it can't stay like that. Something that has me curious, when Romeo "checked" into Otto flipping, could he have lied to Jax so that the meet goes down as planned? Lenny told Jax something had to be up, since he hadn't had visitation for a while. This is a nice transition into Potter. That guy, hate him. Will the RICO set up go through as he plans, will he still be around if it doesn't? Damn it these next seven days are going to be torture.

DAMN YOU KURT SUTTER FOR MAKING SUCH AN AWESOME SHOW!!!!!!

I am about 90% positive Clay will not die this season. I just don't see it happening, and the big confrontation coming between him and Jax will end up with some deal being made that allows Clay to survive. He'll die by the end of the series, but I just don't see it happening now. The hit still being out on Tara was a good catch, but I am leaning more towards her just saying fuck it and walking out on Jax with the kid and if she can't take both, then I guarantee the crazy ex gets the other one. Jax isn't exactly a model citizen or someone the state would want to have kids. I also just see Tara totally cracking, all this shit about asking people if they love her is really telling about the state of mind she is in right now. The season finale is going to be amazing.

I also just see Tara totally cracking, all this shit about asking people if they love her is really telling about the state of mind she is in right now. The season finale is going to be amazing.

That part kinda creeped me out. With Jax I could understand it. He is the husband to be, father of her child, love of life, blah blah. But then when she asked Gemma I couldn't help but think "What in the hell is going on?!". Can definitely see her cracking due to all the stress of not only the attempted kidnapping and her hand getting annihilated, the cartel stuff, the secrecy of the JT letters. But can she keep it together afterward if she makes it out alive? If she cracks, I fear for what could happen to Abel and Thomas, or if she perhaps were to turn to drugs or alcohol.

Last week's episode combined with this week's and what has yet to come has been one wild ride so far. I knew Opie would eventually get retribution on Clay for everything, I had no idea it's be this season though. That was so crazy!!! When Jax said " Opie don't make me kill you " I nearly lost it. Opie is my favorite character, and it was nice to kind of see him go ape shit for once.

As for Clay, I knew he wouldn't die, but he needs to die, whether it be in the next episode or next season, he has to die. There is no coming back for his character. After everything he has done it's only right to finally have him killed off.

It should be interesting to see whether Jax leaves now or not. If he kills Clay he will obviously have to step up and take the gavel and become President of the MC. However if he does this, will Tara leave him and take the boys with her, or will she stay and finally fully embrace his lifestyle?

The hit on Tara, that's something I completely forgot about , thank you to whoever pointed that out. Tara seems to be going off the deep end though. She essentially has lost her mind in the last couple of episodes and it should be interesting to see where they take her character.

Tig started a war with the niners due to Clay being shot and the cover story. That in itself was crazy! It should be interesting to see where that goes, however due to the cartel being in with the niners and SoA now, I could see the Sons going to the cartel for help dealing with the potential war on their hands.

What is going to happen now! Damn you Kurt Sutter, I can't wait a week for this finale!!

Man oh, man what a season finale we have here. I just hope that in part 2 Opie is more involved. I do have to say I was worried he would've been killed in the last episode and am glad he was at the cabin to prevent them from happening.. Although I'm kind of afraid he'll be killed off, I do hope we see more of Opie in part 2.

I'm loving the evolution of Tara's character right now. It's almost like watching a wrestler progress and evolve.. I've never really been that drawn to Tara as a character but I understand her importance on the show. I'd have to say that up and to this point I've always been a big fan of Gemma's character and have to admit that seeing Tara "defy" Gemma was totally awesome.

My girlfriend and I have been going back and forth for a few weeks now about who we think is going to die. I have to say that I'm still not convinced it's going to be Clay. I'm still "grieving" Piney's death and have a hard time believing that someone else who was as instrumental of a character as he should die.

I also have my concerns for Tigg. It seems he's completely gone off the deep end with Clay's mortality and I'm not sure he won't suffer the consequences of attacking LeRoy and killing his girl.

I'm probably more nervous about the repercussions of Juice and Bobby and Otto than I am about someone dying per say. After the scene with Danny Trejo this week, I think that Potter is full of shit about the information he's setting people up with. My girlfriend did bring up an interesting point that she thinks he may be working undercover an agency of some sort and that's why he told Jax that Otto didn't turn, but who knows?

Either way the shit is going to absolutely hit the fan on Tuesday night and I can't wait to see how the season concludes. I'm still really proud of the way this thread has evolved over the last couple of years and hopefully we'll stick with it through season 5.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the return of Wendy, it's not like Sutter to bring something up, only to dismiss it & toss it aside so soon, & seemingly for no reason. I have a feeling she's going to start to become prominent character in the show, if Tara dies I could see Jax going back to her, & her becoming a part of the Abels life again, or if Tara cracks & turns to drugs & alcohol, well given Wendy's past & her current job as a counselor, I could see her working with Tara, & using that to get back into Abels life.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the return of Wendy, it's not like Sutter to bring something up, only to dismiss it & toss it aside so soon, & seemingly for no reason. I have a feeling she's going to start to become prominent character in the show, if Tara dies I could see Jax going back to her, & her becoming a part of the Abels life again, or if Tara cracks & turns to drugs & alcohol, well given Wendy's past & her current job as a counselor, I could see her working with Tara, & using that to get back into Abels life.

I do agree that having Wendy come back and then kinda get brushed off was strange but my guess is that she's just being put aside until next season starts and her little return here was just getting her return established, idk that's just how I saw it after Jax talked to her. As for your idea of Jax going back to her if something happened to Tara, that I could never see happening. Jax hates her so much for what she did which he showed when he told her to back off, the one with her working with Tara I could see though.

Onto the second part of the finale, holy shit. I was kind of expecting the kind of finale with a huge gun fight between the cops and the force of the Sons, Cartel and IRA but damn did they throw us a curveball right off the bat. Having Romeo and Torres working with the CIA is something I definitely never saw coming in a thousand years, but I think it's brilliant. I had no idea how the show would work if RICO went down or it was avoided and Jax & Tara left, but this covered it perfectly. I was really hoping Clay would get killed but at the same time his character is such a huge part of the show I had no idea what would happen if he were gone, having him still on but not as prez will be difficult to adjust to.

Opie is killing me but damn do I love that guy, I wanted him to reconcile with Jax and be his VP so badly and in the end when Jax looked up I was so certain it was him I started grinning and jumping up and down in my seat, no luck. Goddamn Gemma walks in and kills my buzz, so I'm very unsure of what Ope will be doing next season and where his place on the show will be. I have a feeling he may become his old man, he might be that Piney character who spends periods of time at the cabin drunk and then he'll come to chapel all grungy and pissed off, we'll see though.

I think that the second part of the finale was Charlie Hunam's(Jax) best performance yet, everything from him was so genuine and emotional that it got me feeling for him and the situation even more than I did before, he deserves a goddamn award. His best part was talking with Tara near the end, before he broke down I saw the pain building in his face and I knew it was coming but damn did he sell that shit well. Which leads me to Tara, my opinion of Tara has gone from rock bottom to the stars in the past. In tonight's episode she started low and went very high, throughout that scene with Jax I was yelling at the TV for her to quit being such a goddamn cold bitch and support her husband who is very obviously killing himself to do the best thing for everyone. Then in the end when she came to chapel, stood behind him and said she was staying she earned major points in my book.

Happy is my favorite non main character, I love what a badass he is but at the same time his little things here and there where he's hilarious just by doing subtle things. Like when he walks in the room looking like he's going to fucking kill someone and then he looks at Jax with his goofy little smile, such a cool character.

Lincoln Potter,not what I expected from him in this final episode of the season but then again I didn't expect RICO to fall through. This was his best episode and shining performance, everything he did was great and made me love him even more. I was expecting him to be throwing the boys in jail but instead he shows us what a genuine guy he is by showing his respect for the sheriff, killing Hale's chances of getting the land development in an unforgettably strange but hilarious scene and then telling Hale he did it because he doesn't like him, I thought it was another crazy twist that made the whole episode and my opinion of him as a character better. I'm hoping when they most likely go for RICO in the future they bring him back, he's so odd but so real and that's why I think he's great.

By far this was the best season of the show we've ever had, I'm more invested in this show than ever. It's a pretty good sign that a show is good when after every episode you're pissed that you have to wait a week to see what's next and you're left talking about how much you love it til the next one comes around and you can repeat the process but goddamn what an amazing show. I cannot wait for the next season, sounds like they hinted at a big feud with the niners and the father of Laroy's girlfriend who is apparently the biggest baddest SOB in Oaktown so we've got good stuff ahead. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back