Sons of Anarchy, The Final Season

Akhilleus

Getting Noticed By Management
Begins tonight at 10pm(E) with a 90 minute episode, and there are some major questions to be answered by the Series' end. Among them...

How long is Juice for this world? Will protecting Gemma's secret be enough to keep him alive?

Who else in the club dies by the series end, and who are they?

Is Jax capable of killing his own mother(who killed Tara), and conversely, will Gemma be able to kill (or have someone else kill) her own son for reasons of self-preservation?

Who steps in for Roosevelt(who Juice killed) as the legal presence in Charming?

What role will Wendy(Drea de Matteo) have in the life of her son(Abel) along with Jax and Tara's boy(Thomas), being that de Matteo is joining the regular cast as a regular cast member?
Discuss all things related to the final season of Sons of Anarchy here, starting tonight!

I think I said in this in the other thread a while ago, probably a year or two back, that this ends in one of two ways:

1. The right way. They all die. It's called Sons of Anarchy, and having this show end in a bright light would be doing not just a disservice to it's nature, but to the fact it's based on Hamlet to boot. Know how Hamlet ends? A bloody fuckin' mess.

2. The wrong way. Jax is happy and the club somehow goes legit with minimal losses. Fuck that.

If I had to take a head count (as in the number that will roll), my guess is Gemma, Jax, Juice and Chibbs are all goners. Maybe the better way to look at it is who might actually live? I dunno, I guess Bobby? Someone will have to carry on the SAMCRO name, and he's probably the most passive of the group left.

Man I can't wait till Season 7 airs tonight. On my list of greatest modern day TV shows, Breaking Bad is number one. Can you guess who is inches behind it at el numero dos? That's right, Sons of Anarchy. And I have a feeling that it's really going to give Breaking Bad a fight in it's last season. This show is just awesome, and honestly I have no idea what is going to happen. It's so unpredictable. One of the only shows out there where I can hardly ever see where it's going. Jax always has some big plan up his sleeve that the audience never fully finds out about until the end. Season 3 was a perfect example of this.

I was actually a little late to the party. I binge watched the whole series last Summer, just in time for Season 6 to start. So this last offseason was really the only time I had to wait for Sons...and it sucked. I feel bad for those who had to wait every January through August counting down the days, I only had to do it once.

But my counting is over, and I am freaking pumped.

How long is Juice for this world?

I really don't know. He could be offed this episode. I bet though he doesn't make it past episode five.

Who else in the club dies by the series end, and who are they?

Again, I can't even make a guess. There's going to be a lot. It's almost going to be a slasher film where only the virgin makes it out alive I think. Really though there's two possible endings, put vaguely. Jax survives and makes it out with his kids, or Jax dies and I don't know what happens to Abel and Thomas. Possibly they get left with Gemma, who I don't think is going to survive anyway, child services and they grow up in nice home, or someone in the club like Bobby and they grow up as bikers. Oh and there's Wendy too, but I think she'll be dead by the end too.

But this story is based off of Hamlet, and I'm pretty sure he died at the end. So I can definitely see Jax having the same fate.

Is Jax capable of killing his own mother(who killed Tara), and conversely, will Gemma be able to kill (or have someone else kill) her own son for reasons of self-preservation?

Jax will kill Gemma, but I don't think Gemma will kill Jax. Most definitely though all the things Gemma has done. Especially if he finds out her part in his father's death was much more than he knows.

Who steps in for Roosevelt(who Juice killed) as the legal presence in Charming?

That's an easy one. It will likely just be that freaking DA. I don't think any knew authority figure will pop up.

What role will Wendy(Drea de Matteo) have in the life of her son(Abel) along with Jax and Tara's boy(Thomas), being that de Matteo is joining the regular cast as a regular cast member?

Like I said earlier I think she'll be dead by the end of the series. She may end up being the guardian of both of them when it's all said and done, but I hope not.

Either way it's going to be a good season. Right off the bat we have this thing going on with Tara's death and Jax's revenge. I doubt the DA is going to let up on going after Jax for the school shooting either, so there's that. Then there's the feud with Nero and the Mayans, and also the One Niners and the Irish. There's going to be quite a lot of crossfire, and I don't know how it's all going to end. I think there's a good chance the entire club could be dismantled by the season's end.

By the way, LSN, they cast Annabeth Gish to replace Roosevelt. This was confirmed a couple months ago. She'll be the new Sheriff, as last nights' episode alluded to during the discussion between D.A. Patterson and Unser explained.

FX confirms that The Bridge‘s Annabeth Gish will play new sheriff Althea Jarry. The veteran of Stockton’s Organized Crime Unit will be tasked with solving the murders of Sheriff Eli Roosevelt and Tara Knowles. TVLine was the first to report the casting.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/05/29/sons-of-anarchy-annabeth-gish/

By the way, LSN, they cast Annabeth Gish to replace Roosevelt. This was confirmed a couple months ago. She'll be the new Sheriff, as last nights' episode alluded to during the discussion between D.A. Patterson and Unser explained.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/05/29/sons-of-anarchy-annabeth-gish/

Ugh, I never saw her live, but I just googled her and she has a face that just screams bitch. I think she's going to get real nasty this season with the club.

Although by the way Patterson was talking with Unser, it almost seems like she's telling him that they need to go back to just letting the club do their thing, because it seems it was much better that way in the past.

So who knows what she's going to do.

I don't think that's what she was saying, but I do think it's along the same lines. I think she was basically admitting that everything that had been tried in Charming since Unser left/was removed from office just made things worse, and that he seemed to have the best grip/relationship with the Club and the town.

Of course, something to remember here is that she's only partially right. The reason for this was Unser's relationship with Clay, who was still President of the Club at the time. That relationship ended up burning out right along side the chaos that Clay and Gemma produced from the onset, so all this anarchy was inevitable, Unser in charge or not. The internal conflict was still going to happen. The death was still going to happen.

That fucking cover of Bohemian Rhapsody at the end of the episode was a crime against humanity and the performers should be beheaded. I could barely focus on the scene going on I was so angry.

Decent season premiere. Jax is a fucking fool. How did he not figure out that Gemma was lying the second he told her about the "Chinese" guy that she saw leaving the house?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back