Sons of Anarchy

Hey guys, I'm back because I just finished watching season 2 on DVD and was desperately searching for season 3's release date when I eventually stumbled onto Wikipedia and found this about season 4:

"Kurt Sutter has stated that there will be a time lapse to allow for the majority of "SAMCRO's prison sentence to occur offscreen, but is undecided on whether to start the season with them in prison, or after they have been released. He continued to say "There will be a new mayor, a new chapter and a new sheriff. The 21st century is going to land at SAMCRO's doorstep."

Pretty much what I expected, anxious to see who the new mayor and sheriff are amongst other things. Any thoughts from you guys?

Yeah I read that on Wikipedia about a month after the show concluded. It definitely sounds like the right move to me. We don't want to sit through half a season of them in prison and big changes to the outside world would most certainly happen in the real world. I can't wait to see who the new sheriff and mayor are, if they are receptive to the Sons, and what kind of conflict arises. I am also very curious to know about this new chapter, meaning is it going to be a friendly Samcro chapter that started up to keep them relevant or is it going to be like the Mayans, another gang, moving in on the Sons territory. Should be a blast to watch.

Also Byrnside, if you didn't find the answer to your question about when Season 3 will be on DVD anywhere I regret to inform you that you will have to wait until August or so until it comes out. The previous seasons came out on DVD about a week before the new seasons started so I suspect the same will happen with Season 3. Basically, we have some waiting to do until we can get it.

I dunno Indy, I was kind of hoping to see the crew in prison for a little while. Not more than two or three weeks, but I thought it would be interesting to see how they acted in jail. Would they be able to run shit in there? Would they be so vastly outnumbered by other gangs that they'd have to lay low? I think there would have been a few cool ways to go about it. It's not gonna break my heart that they won't spend much time on it, but it could've been pretty sweet if done right. Having the guys put shit into place so they'll be able to hit the streets running upon their release. At any rate, I can't fuckin' wait til the new season. Looking forward to shooting the shit and sharing ideas w/the rest of you marks, one more time. Until then, see you around the boards.

I dunno Indy, I was kind of hoping to see the crew in prison for a little while. Not more than two or three weeks, but I thought it would be interesting to see how they acted in jail. Would they be able to run shit in there? Would they be so vastly outnumbered by other gangs that they'd have to lay low? I think there would have been a few cool ways to go about it. It's not gonna break my heart that they won't spend much time on it, but it could've been pretty sweet if done right. Having the guys put shit into place so they'll be able to hit the streets running upon their release. At any rate, I can't fuckin' wait til the new season. Looking forward to shooting the shit and sharing ideas w/the rest of you marks, one more time. Until then, see you around the boards.

Personally, I think it's a good move to have time fast forward. Not to mention, we've already had a season where a few of the episodes were spent in prison. Not that I didn't enjoy those. I'm not sure if I remember how long they're supposed to be in for, but that's probably my only concern, how far into the future the story will pick-up. I wouldn't want them to come out and Abel be like 5 years old or something. I also wonder, when and where Zobell will be re-introduced, if at all.

Personally, I think it's a good move to have time fast forward. Not to mention, we've already had a season where a few of the episodes were spent in prison. Not that I didn't enjoy those. I'm not sure if I remember how long they're supposed to be in for, but that's probably my only concern, how far into the future the story will pick-up. I wouldn't want them to come out and Abel be like 5 years old or something. I also wonder, when and where Zobell will be re-introduced, if at all.

I don't know Byrn, but for some reason I think I remember the deal Jax made with that twat (damn, can't even remember the FBI agent's name) was for the jail time to be ridiculously short, like in the range of 90-180 days, so I don't think we'll be THAT far into the future. Zobell is going to be a very interesting story line. Also, how long will the truce with the Myans last? Is it already a dissolved peace treaty? I can't wait to see where they go with this new season.

The deal with Stahl made the MC eligible for parole after 14 months, so a little over a year in prison. I don't think that's too bad of a gap, seeing as how that's almost how long the gap between the season finale and the next season is anyway. I hope they have maybe the first episode in prison, with them getting out at the end of the episode. I fully expect Jacob Hale to be mayor. Jax's second child will be born, and things will be much different. You also have to wonder is Uncer will still be alive or not. Personally I hope that he at least has a slight role in the season, as he's a really likable character. I honestly can't wait for Season 4, and I'm really excited to see where they go with everything.

I would imagine you are right in saying we will most likely pick up after they are done with jail or getting out of jail.

I would love Sutter to somehow have the MC get out early and Jax gets to see his second kid born only to have some gun fight go down and him miss it anyways. That seems like a crazy ass direction Sutter would go, but I think you're idea would work better long term.

Well it's that time of year again, which means SAMCRO is back!! Starting next week that is. I thought I'd get the ball rolling with this little blip I took from Wikipedia:

Kurt Sutter has stated that there will be a 14 month time lapse to allow for the majority of SAMCRO's prison sentence to occur offscreen, but is undecided on whether to start the season with them in prison, or after they have been released.[12] "There will be a new mayor, a new chapter and a new sheriff. The 21st century is going to land at SAMCRO's doorstep." Danny Trejo will guest star as Romero “Romeo” Parada, a former Mexican military commando. Rockmond Dunbar and LaMonica Garrett join the cast as Sheriff Eli Roosevelt and Deputy Sheriff Cane respectively.[13] Former stars of The Shield, David Rees Snell and Benito Martinez will appear in several episodes, as an ATF agent and cartel member respectively. On May 16, 2011 on his official blog, Kurt Sutter announced "Appisodes" that will be mini-episodes available first via the Sons of Anarchy Mobile App and then added to the show's official website and YouTube later on. The number of mini-episodes is not confirmed although Kurt Sutter did confirm that the content of those episodes will deal with goings-on during the fourteen month gap between seasons 3 and 4 chronologically. Season 4 will begin on FX September 6, 2011.[14]

Any thoughts on any of this? Where would you like to see some of our favorite characters go this season? Or what do you think some of the new characters are going to be like? I can't wait to get started. Hopefully this weekend I can pick up season 3 and rewatch, if nothing else than for the season finale. Can't wait to hear from some of you.

Beat me to it. I can't wait to see how the new guest stars fit into the story. I love me some Danny Trejo, Benito Martinez and David Rees Snell. I also hope that Kenny Johnson returns for a bigger role this season. I loved The Shield and it makes me happy to see them back with Kurt Sutter. I am also very curious to see who the Sons feud with this season. It appears to be another Mexican gang, but that could easily change and we will have to see what goes down. Personally I hope the Russians get involved some more this season. I can't wait for the new season to kick in and I am currently working my way back through the previous three seasons to get myself ready.

Indy, Byrnside...get your asses in here! That was an AWESOME way to open the season. Never in a million years did I see the MC taking out the Russians so soon. I don't even know where to start, my excitment is making my mind race. I figured the undercover Fed in the Russian crew would play a decent role for at least a few weeks, but obviously that is out of the question. For all of Jax's tough talk about leaving SAMCRO, he sure has no hesitation about ending a life. Gemma finding the little note that Maureen sent to Jax about his father's letters is certainly interesting. I already can't stand this new sheriff and I hope he gets his comeuppance by the end of the season. I have so much more to say, but alas, work bekons. I'll check back with you guys a little later on to expand on your thoughts. Damn, its good to be back in here!!

Killer opener, pun blah blah. I was chatting with the INDYjon man on that there Twitter during the show. We both were like "What the fuck?" when Otto cut his wrists. Then later on I was like "OH SHIT!!!!" when he had the scalpel. More explained in a bit.

As far as the new sheriff, he seems like a guy who is trying to send a message that gang-related activity won't be tolerated. I won't fault him because, well he is a cop and he is trying to do his job. If he ends up crossing the line, that's when I'll hop on the "kick his ass" bandwagon. Though his one deputy is a dick! Trying to run them off the road? Bad form.

Putlova got revenge on Jax in prison. When I first saw the scars in the beginning I questioned it, then right after I realized he got stabbed. Didn't know by who until they explained it though. Great revenge on the Russians at the end. Fuckin' top notch and shocked the hell out of me. Jax still has the feelings of an outlaw when the job needs to get done, as well.

But there were two things that gave the episode another heavy undertone going forward. Well, probably three, but the two I care about are Clay and Jax. Clay's hands are jacked, and he can't ride for years to come anymore. Either he needs some form of surgery, which as he said, he won't do as he will have to step down, or he continues the cortizone shots until his hands are completely gone in a few years. Gets ya thinking.

Jax and Tara want out. The tricky part is how/when. The group is not gonna let it happen that easily. Him waiting for Clay to lose pull in the club is likely the best way to go, but could also have serious repercussions if Tig, Bobby, or someone else were to take the President spot. All I know is, I can't wait to see the rest of the season. It's gonna kick ass!

Outstanding start the season 4. As CH David brought up, he and I were discussing the show as it was going on and the one thing that bugged me was Otto apparently killing himself. Obviously that wasn't the case as we learned by the end of the show. I did think it was a really round about way to get revenge for Jax but if it works it works I guess. It is great to see him alive and well, and the way in which he killed the Russian was sick.

I was really pulling for a bigger story arc with the Russians, and we could still get that, however based on last nights episode we won't. The MC just took out the very top of the West Coast Russian mob. It'll be interesting to see if even more Russians come because of this. The scene at the end where the Russians got taken out was so shocking, my jaw literally dropped. I had a bad feeling that someone I liked was going to die but instead we got a happy ending of sorts, seeing the Russians get there's for shanking Jax.

The new sheriff is a prick but he is doing what Hale was trying to do. He just wants Charming to be a safe place, something it hasn't been for a few seasons now. As long as he continues to just be a hard ass and not a double crosser who works with Hale for personal agendas, I will have no problem with him.

In addition, the new club hunter, Linc Potter, is a very intriguing character. He isn't quiet ATF but he is going to come after the MC just as hard as Stahl did. I can't wait to see where that goes.

Clay only has one or two winters left. That means he only has about one or two seasons left in charge as well. The tides of changes are shifting and it'll be interesting to see if he finally loses the top spot in this season. I don't think he necessarily will, at least not until the last few episodes, but it something that needs to be watched.

And Jackson, he wants a better life for his kids. Very respectable. But it isn't an easy thing to accomplish. He doesn't want to lose his loved ones by just bailing on the town, but at the same time he can't continue to kill Russians and Mayans and expect to remain a free man. I honestly believe he is just as conflicted as JT was, but he won't admit it. I really hope we find out what happened to JT this season. There is so much potential there.

All in all, it was a fantastic way to kick off the new season and makes me all that much more interested in all of the new stories and characters.

Ahh, finally just got to see the end of last night's episode. I couldn't help but find myself watching and waiting for the "new" story to start somewhere. Once again Kurt Sutter had me almost laughing out loud during the climax at just how freaking awesome he is.

I already have so many questions about how this season is going to play out. Jax clearly wants out and sooner or later Clay is probably going to be forced out. I think I'm the only one that kind of likes the new sheriff as well as this US Attorney. I have high expectations for both of these characters. With the removal of Stahl and Jimmy O, I think Kurt Sutter is going to have his hands full with replacing these characters that were so lovingly hated but all of us. Just an early impression from both of these guys that one of these guys may turn out to be more like Deputy Hale, when the day's over [hopefully] he'll turn out to be someone who just wants justice done, but something is telling me it just won't be the case.

Also I'm right there with you INDY, can't wait to see where Danny Trejo fits in down the line, hopefully soon.

Like I was saying, the climax had me on the edge of my seat literally smiling to myself. The way Otto took out the Russian was borderline disgusting and just proves that once again, once you think you've got Sutter figured out he totally throws a curve at ya. I was actually expecting him to shank the Russian in the same spot that Jax was but obviously that happened to the boss [whos name is slipping from me at the moment] but him stabbing that dude in the ear was so gross I couldn't help but get off on it.

I too expected to see the FBI agent hot on their trail through at least some of the season but I also couldn't but wonder how that would be possible when he was witnessing the whole undertaking at the wedding. Sutter is so great at leading you one way and totally jerking you down an entirely different path I should've seen SAMCRO blowing away all the Russians away from the start, but alas I was surprised and loved every second of it.

I'm not totally convinced that Jax is going to just up and leave the crew. It wouldn't surprise me if he temporarily left when Clay steps down and Opie took over or something. Opie seems to have a lot more responsibility, and rightfully so with the majority of the crew being in prison for the better part of a year and a half. I've really grown to love Opie's character. Ironic that he wasn't even supposed to survive the first season.

You guys feel free to add me on Twitter @byrnside.

Last night's episode kicked so much ass!!! I loved every second of it!

I'm glad Uncer is still alive and that he's still on the show and helping SAMCRO, at least for a little while longer. I like the new Sheriff, he reminds me of Hale, and I feel like he's not going to be a huge problem for the MC, he just wants Charming to be a safe place. As long as he stays away from Hale and all that crap, I won't hate him.

Linc Potter intrigues me, I can't wait to see where that story goes. I like him a lot better than that bitch Stahl, but he seems to have his shit together a little better than her, so he might be a legit threat.

I'm glad Jax wants out and wants a good life for his kids, but I'm worried about how that's going to play out for him and if the wait will change his mind. I feel like while he's waiting for Clay to step down, he's going to get in too deep and won't be able to leave for his own reasons or whatever if that makes sense. OR he won't live long enough to get away. I'm curious to see what'll happen if he is able to get away, he's one of my favorite characters and I'd hate to see him off the show, but if he left the MC, I would see no reason to keep him on the show. That's kind of what makes me think it's not going to happen.

The ending was awesome! I was sitting there watching and as soon as I realized what was about to happen, I got this big smile on my face and I was just like hell yeah!!!!

Also, the thing with Otto slitting his wrists had me going what the fuck?? for a while, but that revenge was sick. I had to turn away cuz it kinda freaked me out, but it still was awesome haha.

I can't wait to see what's going to happen this season!!

Helluva start to Season 4, eh?

New Sheriff, Potter and all the new characters aside, this season is going to boil down to mutiny within the club. The writing is on the wall already.

Jax is buying his time looking for a way out before the shit is expected to hit the fan knowing Clay is soon going to be unable to ride/lead, but with Gemma discovering the note Maureen wrote to Jax in the first place there's going to be a divide among the crew.

The real question will surround whether or not Jax can get himself and his family out of the MC, out of Charming and out of the crosshairs of the USAO/Sheriff's office before the shit hits the fan.

Wow, am I really the first to post this week? Pretty good episode last night but it was pretty much just a filler/lead-in to [hopefully] next week's episode. Not too much action this week, but definitely some story line furthering.

I'm starting to become very intrigued by both the new sheriff and also Linc Potter. "Good morning.... not if you're a Russian." Priceless. Also, my girlfriend pointed out that last week he might've been smoking a joint at one point? I kind've just thought he was eccentric and rolled his cigarettes. I guess that goes back to Sutter saying that was on aspect of the show that he liked, you're not always sure if someone's smoking a cigarette. I digress..

The Sheriff must have balls of steel to go into the clubhouse and start smashing, either he is freaking crazy or has no clue what he's getting himself into.

Interesting that Jax and Clay are actually kind of on the same side it would seem and the rest of the boys are extremely apprehensive about trafficking the coke. On that note we had our (long?) awaited introduction of Danny Trejo's character. Should be interesting to see where he/the cartel winds up down the road. Again, they don't seem to mess around either.

Can't wait to see where the whole Maureen Ashby/Letters thing takes Jax and Tara and Gemma. Am I the only one that wants Trinity to return this season?

Caught a glimpse into Opie's psyche when he was talking about how Donna was much stronger than Lyla. Could there be problems down the road for these two? I'm still hoping to see Opie gain more and more of an active, leadership role. If Jax and Clay do end up stepping down he's the only one I would want to lead.

Also glad to see Uncer becoming more active with the club this week. Looks like they're going to start rebuilding an old bike of his. Could be cool.

Last night's episode was excellent, I really like how that they continued to keep the action up in the episode even with everything that went down last week. I love Danny Trejo's character, his scene where he and his boys took on the Russians was so great, I really hope that they continue to make the business with the cartel going for a while because it can make for some great stuff!
Also out of all the new people aside from Trejo and the cartel boys I think Potter is a very interesting character, he isn't a regular suit literally and figuratively which I love. He's turning things around in that last season I loved the club and hated the law(Stahl), now I love the club and am liking Potter.
Still haven't figured out whether I like our new sherrif, Hale pissed me off because he would get in the way of things but I really liked how devoted to the law he was, this guy doesn't look like he cares about going by the books quite as much but I hope he turns out to be someone I can like. Funny and sad thing is, I didn't realize that I liked Hale until after he was already gone :disappointed:
Overall though, great episode, great start to the season and I can't wait for next week!

Very solid episode. This season is off the a fantastic start and so far has the potential to be the best season yet. Big words, but I honestly feel like this is the make or break season for SOA in terms of being up for awards at the end of the year and I know Sutter hates that SOA has been overlooked. I think he is going to throw everything including the kitchen sink at the critics this season.

I love Linc Potter so far. Not only am I a fan of the actor who plays him, Deadwood anyone, but I also just find his character to be so intriguing. He seems to be ridiculously intelligent but he isn't a total prick like agents and police from past season. I can't wait to see where his story goes. This leads me to the new sheriff, a character I totally despise already. He just comes off as an asshole, and sure he needs to show the MC that he wants law and order in his city but I just think he goes about it like a cunt. The way he destroyed the club house just makes me want to see him get gunned down all that more.

The dialogue between Jax and Clay about both of them leaving was very interesting. Clay honestly doesn't seem to have that big of an issue with it. It's Gemma that will make this harder then it should be. Also the coke deal will be interesting and could rip the club apart. Piney, Bobby and even Tig seem very against it and rightfully so. Nothing good can come from working with a Mexican drug cartel. It'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

Danny Trejo is badass and I love his character. Same goes for Benito Martinez. I can't wait to see if their deal stays friendly or if they become the bad guys this season. Honestly if they are the villains, they will be the best and worst yet. I mean they will be the best villains, but the worst to deal with from the MC perspective. Just imagine how hooked up these guys are and what kind of hell they can bring down on Charming. Shit could get real, real quick.

If Jax does step down, which I don't think will happen but I will refrain from throwing my theory out there for a few more weeks, I hope Opie is the next in charge. He always has a lot going on and I hope it doesn't start interfering with his club life again.

And Uncer is amazing. I always love his screen time.

I thought it was a really great episode! I LOVE Linc Potter, his character is just so interesting. I last week I thought I was going to like the new Sheriff, but unless he does something really cool really soon, I'm not a fan. What he did to the club house was bs and I was pissed.

I thought the stuff with the Danny Trejo and the cartel was interesting, when they took out the Russians and saved Opie and Jax, that was awesome. But I feel like this is going to end badly.

After last week's episode I couldn't see any possible way that Jax was going to get out safely, but I like the way they threw in that deal. I still see the drug thing going down badly and possibly ripping apart the club so I'm still not so sure Jax is gonna make it out, but I guess we'll see.

Overall, this season is off to a kick-ass start and I can't wait to see where it goes! :D

I'm loving this season already, only prob is that after the episode finishes I want to watch the next episode straight away.
I am also thinking this whole drug business is going to end badly, there is something about the assistant D.A. as well that I can't put my finger on yet.

Another pretty solid episode. I've been very pleased that there hasn't been a weak episode yet. To me, this is the reason I think Sons surpasses The Sopranos. Sons never ever gives you a week where they just totally shit the bed and leave you with nothing. The Sopranos did that quit a few times throughout it's course. Any episode involving dream sequences that had nothing to do with what was actually going on can kiss my ass.

Anyway, I found it very interesting that right after Clay gave his word to Bobby that he would take the seat as the new President when Clays steps down, he followed it straight up by saying the EXACT same thing to the Indian they're buying ammo from. Ultimately, I think that directly led to Bobby's vote of "Nay" concerning the Cartel. I think Gemma really got through to Tara about the letters from J.T. being a major hinderance to the family as a whole. I think it's incredible writing and acting that they make it seem as if Gemma is totally genuine and concerned about the well being of the family as a whole, when clearly she is just trying to cover her own ass. I'd like to see Uncer get involved in the story a little more, but I'm sure in time, he will.

Ok, here's a question for you guys. Don't the Sons have a chapter that is completely comprised of Black men? And if so, wouldn't that make Juice's background rather moot. I mean, I guess in THEIR eyes, having a chapter with black men and actually having a black man amongst their own ranks are two different things?? I dunno, makes no sense to me.

Another good episode. I saw Kurt Sutter tweet about "flesh eating ants," but I just thought it was a ploy to get people to watch. Lesson learned. Can't wait to see where they take Juice's story line with the sheriff/AUSA because I love Juice. Of course there aren't very many characters I don't love, either. I'm getting teased with an Opie takeover and I love every second of it. Still sticking by the idea that they'll have Jax step down, if only temporarily, and Opie will take the helm. There's no way Bobby should do it. Not that I dislike him. I just think Opie's the most suited for the position. Can't wait to see how the Clay vs. Jax story line plays out and how the drug run goes. Piney was finally more involved this week which always leads to some quality entertainment.

HHHBK- I don't remember them having a charter comprised of totally black men, but I do seem to remember that there were some other charters that had some black guys in it. I was wondering about that too.

I thought the episode was great! Up until Clay told the Indian guy he had his word, I wasn't sure if he was planning on screwing over Jax or Bobby, but clearly Clay's word means nothing and Bobby obviously realized that.

The only thing that bugged me was the thing with Juice, I'm curious to where they go with that because I don't ever remember anything about the Sons being anti black people. I've definitely seen guys in other charters in past episodes that were black. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, but I wish they would have explained that a little more because I've noticed on Twitter and Tumblr that a lot of people were confused by that.

But overall, great episode, and this is shaping up to be a solid season, best one yet imo!

Last night's episode was fun. It's obvious to the club that Clay wants to make bank and get out when he has to. Something tells me that screwing over the Wa Hi Wa (Indians) is going to come back and bite Clay/the MC in the ass in some way. The Gods will probably screw Clay over for killing that dude that was being eaten by the ants. Maybe.

The storyline with Juice is interesting. The club is okay with "colored" (Clay's words) people, and even with a rival MC, if memory recalls, but may not want that kind of blood as one of their own. The question becomes, as Juice is one of the tech guys, and most of the group seems to like him, so perhaps if it comes out that they accept him? I don't know. Juice isn't one of my top 5 characters but I do enjoy him. I don't want to see bad come to him, even though that is my thought towards the club itself.

The deal with Kozik was mainly filler for the rest of the club to maintain a presence while they had to think about their decision, but I enjoyed it. Kozik was kicking the kids ass and they have to pull a bitch move and attack him (one shot) and steal the truck. That Vivica lady was a solid character in my opinion. Very upstanding and doesn't take shit. When the cop left the kids to chase Kozik for shooting at him, and Jax leans over and says "License and registration" I couldn't help but bust out laughing. The other line I thought was funny was after the gun incident with the shot gun and AR, Jax saying he feels better about his dysfunctional family or something like that. Two funny one liners from Jax.

As far as the club vote, it was interesting to see the way they all voted. I thought Chibs' nay was a shock on the basis that he knows that the gun shipments being so high and will please the Real IRA. I would have figured he would say yay as it supports the business. It's obvious that Bobby did not want this to pass, and he was visibly upset at the end.

New President. Opie said that he and Miles will back Jax for the P patch. Jax has a certain ability, possibly charisma, to him that would make him a good leader for the MC. His handling of the guns getting stolen showed it well. I can't see it going to Bobby. Nothing against him, he just doesn't look like the type to be leading the club. His position now is good, and to me seems like it should be where he stays. Maybe, maybe VP down the line. Tig seems too crazy, as does Happy, Juice too flakey and a pushover, no way for Piney, Chibs probably doesn't want it. Kozik won't get it either as he isn't a high ranking member the club. Something tells me Jax won't leave the club no matter how much he wants to. It's in his blood to be in it, and if he takes over as President he can bring it back to being about brotherhood and what not. If not Jax, I hope it's Opie. He's had a lot go on thanks to the club, and would steer it in the right direction.

Last night's episode was another solid one, I personally don't think it was as good as the rest of the season has been so far but good none the less. It was interesting seeing the Arizona chapter had gotten into dealing crank, I think that was supposed to show the SAMCRO what kind of shit happens once you start getting involved with the drug trade. Bobby is getting more and more upset with Clay's decisions and I think we're gonna see their little disagreements set something off in next week's episode.

Gemma's little thing with the Sheriff's wife was interesting, i'm not quite sure where that's going but i'm very curious. Also I thought the scene where Gemma told Piney that digging around would get him dead was a little upfront, I mean ofcourse that's the kind of person she is and thats how she handles these situations but I would have thought with a lifer like Piney she'd maybe keep her mouth shut until Clay got back and then told him.

The Cartel boys are starting to worry me, I mean obviously they shouldnt be 100 percent trusted by the boys but after they set a meet to unload the guns and Romeo's lieutenant asked if he trusted SAMCRO and he replied with, "As much as we need to". For some reason that part right there worried me, and has me thinking that things arent going to go well with the cartel much longer. I figured they would be cool until the guys got busted while mueling the cartel's guns and or drugs, but that statement has got me thinking something else is going to happen and it isn't gonna be pretty.

One last thing, does Tara ever walk into her office and not find someone in there? You'd think she'd get a damn lock after like the 6th time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back