Soccer Fans; Why Are They So F'n Crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

X

RIP Sgt. Michael Paranzino / RIP CM
Can some soccer fan answer this for me:

Why do you feel the need to riot constantly over such a trivial thing as soccer? I was just watching that 80 people were wounded in a Colombian Soccer Riot...

What the fuck is wrong with you people? IT'S A GAME! STOP MURDERING FANS OF OTHER TEAMS BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE EACH OTHER!

Imagine if Americans did that...the uproar it would cause. The world would be all pissed and saying "Look at those stupid Americans". Shit, I would've rioted and killed Brian monthes ago.

So, soccer/football fans...please answer me....not taking into account that your game is terribly boring....why do you feel the need to riot and kill each other?

Yeah but so aren't the fans of every sport. Go to a football game and you'll be lucky to find 10 sober people there over the age of 21.

This is the reason I prefer Rugby League. I have friends who support different teams, even big rivals of the team I support, but we can still all have a laugh together.

At Headingley, when the away fans arrive, we have a chat with them, and regardless of who you support, it's a laugh. Same with travelling to away grounds. Even at Bradford, you can talk to Bulls fans about the game and have a nice chat about it.

I hate going to soccer games, because of this; it's honestly pointless. So what you support different teams? You're all there to enjoy the game, so get over it.

Because they're drunk and take it too seriously. i know where i am there's a lot of hatred between supporters of clubs and it's just an excuse

This is the reason I prefer Rugby League. I have friends who support different teams, even big rivals of the team I support, but we can still all have a laugh together.

At Headingley, when the away fans arrive, we have a chat with them, and regardless of who you support, it's a laugh. Same with travelling to away grounds. Even at Bradford, you can talk to Bulls fans about the game and have a nice chat about it.

I hate going to soccer games, because of this; it's honestly pointless. So what you support different teams? You're all there to enjoy the game, so get over it.

Hey, my best mate's a Villa fan, and Blues/Villa are huge rivals.

However, I do concede that we do usually give the travelling fans shit at St. Andrews, and as Jake says, it's fun. But then again, the players aren't exactly angels. Look at a few years ago when Dion Dublin (Villa) headbutted Robbie Savage (Blues) in the middle of a game.

He was! If he'd got there a second earlier, he would have got the ball. Even Wenger admitted it was just badly timed. And he's French.

A few games banned for the red card. That's about it so far. Although there might be a disciplinary hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back