So...

No, no, no. The donkeys were for punching. The mules were for scratch 'n sniff. I don't know why I keep this menagerie if you're not going to learn the difference.

Hey, there's a thread on WZ that's seven pages long. Must be a really important and intense discussion. Let's just see what's...

7ufeIae.gif

He is probably hiding in the corner because you & Bill keep touching eachother & making animal sounds in front of his cell.

He is probably hiding in the corner because you & Bill keep touching eachother & making animal sounds in front of his cell.

☮ Spidey ✌;4978839 said:
This got weird relatively fast.

Coming soon to The Bar Room: "Butch and Bill's Bothersome Barnyard"

Stay tuned!

How far can the ostrich bury his head? "Where's the sand," you ask? Not in this barnyard...

'must spread some rep...'

You're alright. Liked your idea about Salter Gator joining the Not Nation. Stick around and I'll nominate you for WZF Rookie of the Year come winter. It may sound like a silly award, but its prestige jumped through the roof after I won it.

'must spread some rep...'

You're alright. Liked your idea about Salter Gator joining the Not Nation. Stick around and I'll nominate you for WZF Rookie of the Year come winter. It may sound like a silly award, but its prestige jumped through the roof after I won it.

*Tries to send you a private message*

*denied*

1024803.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back