Suing Wrestlezone

I don't take the word of someone who had his intelligence threatened by his own bitch seriously.

Then take the word of the person who actually banned him. He's serving a one week sentence for using homophobic slurs outside of the cage. Don't worry Chester, he'll be back soon enough so you two can have a pity party about how you're both terrific posters that nobody seems to notice.

I'm loving these sigs from the WWE Elites right now. Very classy.

Also, Chester, I've a feeling I might see you down here soon.

Then take the word of the person who actually banned him. He's serving a one week sentence for using homophobic slurs outside of the cage. Don't worry Chester, he'll be back soon enough so you two can have a pity party about how you're both terrific posters that nobody seems to notice.

Indeed. I'm sure you and Nickb will be back at it with your general pointlessness. I look forward to reading his italics and your naivety.

I thought it was implied when you said you don't trust Slyfox. The painfully stupid often don't trust the intellectuals, though.

When the FUCK did I say that? Why would I believe that an email got hacked?

Your last sentence is true though, with the perfect example of you mistrusting me. Just for the record describing me as an intellectual has arrogant connotations, I prefer high-minded or unselfishly intelligent, for future references.

That awkward moment where Super Hans tries his best to piss off Chester and then realises he's just as insignificant?

Chester, I just say you give up, as arguing with these guys doesn't bode well for you, it just turns into a lot of fun & games for them.

Indeed. I'm sure you and Nickb will be back at it with your general pointlessness. I look forward to reading his italics and your naivety.

Italics = emphasis. If one word is more important, or needs to be recognized more so than others, I do this.

Example: Chester is a worthless twat.

Italics? Weak.

Italics = emphasis. If one word is more important, or needs to be recognized more so than others, I do this.

Example: Chester is a worthless twat.

Italics? Weak.

I know, however you overkill italics to such an extent it becomes annoying. And especially when you couple it with your awful sarcasm.

When the FUCK did I say that? Why would I believe that an email got hacked?

Your last sentence is true though, with the perfect example of you mistrusting me. Just for the record describing me as an intellectual has arrogant connotations, I prefer high-minded or unselfishly intelligent, for future references.

This would be funny if you said one thing remotely intelligent ever. Instead, it's just pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back