So...

Indeed, two infractions should have been reversed.

Would you care to defend the 19 warnings/infractions from 8 different staff members that haven't been reversed?

Got dayum, PWF! I might really have to go to law school to get you out of here.

Seriously, though, if you're gonna stick around and make of go of prison life, I will discuss stuff with you without trolling...

...maybe a little trolling. ;)

Lulz. Only 5 Warnings/Infractions are displayed per page. Click on those little numbers under the bottom infraction.

The only thing I miss about being a mod is being able to see everyone's infractions.

And infracting Mack Swagger.

Convenient, as I can see all of them.

I joined in 2012 so I might have gotten many warnings/infractions since. Most are probably from when I joined because I didn't knew that you have to write long paragraphs here for it not to be considered "spam" (I know you have to give a reason etc for what you post and I did that but many of my posts were deleted because they weren't paragraphs).

but they are all expired now...

I have 0s points in warning/ infractions.

When you're convicted of a crime it doesn't just go away. It follows you and will be used as evidence when you do it again.

You're full of shit. You can make a post that's only one sentence long and have it not be spam if you just support your thought in any way. It was different back in 08-09 maybe, but Sly did away with that line of thinking a while ago.

I joined in 2012 so I might have gotten many warnings/infractions since. Most are probably from when I joined because I didn't knew that you have to write long paragraphs here for it not to be considered "spam" (I know you have to give a reason etc for what you post and I did that but many of my posts were deleted because they weren't paragraphs).

I've responded in non-spam with like 2 or 3 sentences. If you make a valid point, even in a brief manner, it won't be an infraction.

Typing 3 complete sentences in the Non-Spam Thread about the topic at hand is not hard to do.

Holy fuck dude.

True. You still have a rap sheet as long as an erect ostrich penis.

Yeah...because I didn't bothered to write long paragraphs to discuss pro-wrestling on a wrestling forum.

I did it too. This was the first forum I'd joined that had a rule like that. My posts got deleted, I got a couple warnings, and then I decided to open up the rule book. I went months without issue before I mistakenly put a short post in a Symposium thread. LSN infracted me, and now I make sure I check the section I'm posting in just to be double sure.

What I'm getting at is, I learned from my mistakes. I don't want to come down on you, but that's a lot of warnings and infractions. Quit fussing and make a thread in here about Bray Wyatt, John Cena, or the Bellas. Few will harass you because they'll be too busy ranting and bitching. You'll feel like your back on the normal boards in no time.

Regarding the paragraphs thing, here's an example of a non-spam post that will not get you infracted.

Thread: Thoughts on John Cena?

Answers the question, gives a reason. Non-spam.

Yeah...because I didn't bothered to write long paragraphs to discuss pro-wrestling on a wrestling forum.

You say this in a minimizing way like posting on a wrestling forum is somehow beneath you, yet your username is ProWrestlingFan. If it is such a meaningless & remedial task for you, then why can you not follow the simplest of rules? Being a high class citizen like yourself, writing a few appropriate sentences about wrestling should be no problem.

Paragraphs, sentences or PowerPoint presentations- either way you still suck at this.

True. You still have a rap sheet as long as an erect ostrich penis.

Is this a standard unit of measurement?

I did it too. This was the first forum I'd joined that had a rule like that. My posts got deleted, I got a couple warnings, and then I decided to open up the rule book. I went months without issue before I mistakenly put a short post in a Symposium thread. LSN infracted me, and now I make sure I check the section I'm posting in just to be double sure.

What I'm getting at is, I learned from my mistakes. I don't want to come down on you, but that's a lot of warnings and infractions. Quit fussing and make a thread in here about Bray Wyatt, John Cena, or the Bellas. Few will harass you because they'll be too busy ranting and bitching. You'll feel like your back on the normal boards in no time.

Yeah, but in all fairness, you suck at posting :p

Regarding the paragraphs thing, here's an example of a non-spam post that will not get you infracted.

Thread: Thoughts on John Cena?

Answers the question, gives a reason. Non-spam.

Did you make that up entirely, or find an old post? If you made that masterpiece up on your own, you spend too much time on the internet. That is perfectly spelled.

Is this a standard unit of measurement?

Did you make that up entirely, or find an old post? If you made that masterpiece up on your own, you spend too much time on the internet. That is perfectly spelled.

I blush at my accomplishments.

Xa7Rwhi.gif

Stop it! Stop it Bill!

It's really quality over quantity.
If I read a thread that I kind of want to post on I figure out if I have a good enough post to add to the discussion.

If not I leave it for a little bit and come back to it later. Maybe someone has added a post that I can add to better than before.

You don't have to write a paragraph. I'd say the majority of posters skip over the long stuff.

Just write a couple lines and add some detail and you should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back