• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So Jonny demods me...

Fucking pathetic. He's had a grudge against me ever since I enquired about his admin job. Demodded for what? Hardly abuse of power again, which was your pathetic excuse last time. Or is it just not asskissing you like everyone else has? Seriously, I'd like some fucking explanation and now.

I have to say that's bullshit Jonny. He always enquires about admin spots. You should give him his spot back.

No fucking work? Hardly, I mean, what the fuck do you do? Just sit around and moan no one respects you...

I actually do Admin work... the Mod Logs show you did nothing.

I have to say that's bullshit Jonny. He always enquires about admin spots. You should give him his spot back.

Go check the Mod Logs man. It needed to be done.

Luther does plenty. Just because he doesn't spend all his time looking up IPs and making vBookies, doesn't mean he does nothing.

Bullshit. You've only de-modded him because he wanted your spot. There's no other reason.

Thats completely untrue. Yeah I know he wanted my spot, but it's not the reason I got rid of him. He has done hardly anything except for argue with AJ over the vBookies section for months now... he thought he spot was safe and it isn't if he doesn't do any work he gets removed... it's that simple really. It's the right call, your just defending him cus he's your friend.

Thats completely untrue. Yeah I know he wanted my spot, but it's not the reason I got rid of him. He has done hardly anything except for argue with AJ over the vBookies section for months now... he thought he spot was safe and it isn't if he doesn't do any work he gets removed... it's that simple really. It's the right call, your just defending him cus he's your friend.

This is great.

So how was this booked? Does Lew eventually overcome the odds?

I don't have friends on this forum. There's nothing more pointless. I'm defending him because he's not done anything wrong. I don't give a shit about him bitching about A.J. he's right.

You always lose your temper over the smallest little tings. it's like working with an menstrual woman.

Well, it's fucking obvious Jonny has been planning this for ages. Not the first time he's tried to get rid of me, just because I disagree with him and don't kiss his ass he gets rid of me. Fucking pathetic.

He makes snap judgments all the time. He doesn't know waht he's doing. He de-mods Luther for banning Coconut, then bans him himself a week later.

I don't have friends on this forum. There's nothing more pointless. I'm defending him because he's not done anything wrong. I don't give a shit about him bitching about A.J. he's right.

Thats ALL he's done in the Mod logs, fucking check them. Seriously man... he does nothing except start pointless threads in the Bar Room, at leats I actually do some admin work rather than doing nothing like him.

You always lose your temper over the smallest little tings. it's like working with an menstrual woman.

Thats again not true, I haven't lost my temper... I made a call that was good for the board, Shadow or Will, will do a much better job.

Well, it's fucking obvious Jonny has been planning this for ages. Not the first time he's tried to get rid of me, just because I disagree with him and don't kiss his ass he gets rid of me. Fucking pathetic.

I had a convo with IC about a week ago about this, I told him yeah it pissed me off that none of the mods on at the time I got booted stuck up for me pissed me off, but that they wouldn't lose their jobs unless they did no work... and you do nothing but post shit on this forum and close random Bar Room Threads. You deserved it and you damn well know it.

You guys should have waited before pulling this stunt again. It wasn't all that long ago you did the "Coco/Dewey" sting.

I'm actually kind of disappointed.

Thats ALL he's done in the Mod logs, fucking check them. Seriously man... he does nothing except start pointless threads in the Bar Room, at leats I actually do some admin work rather than doing nothing like him.

There's no admin work to be done.

Yes, Yes there is. I ban more IP's than anyone here... I also Ban bots on a constant basis... just because it's over your head doesn't mean there isn't anything to be done.

You spend all your time doing pointless shit that doesn't need doing. Bots can't post threads, so let them log on, who gives a fuck?

You spend all your time doing pointless shit that doesn't need doing. Bots can't post threads, so let them log on, who gives a fuck?

They can still post in threads, bots are actually being programmed to overcome the not posting Threads thing here... it has to be kept on top of. Just because all you do is name changes and the occasional IP Ban doesn't mean there is nothing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back