SmackDown LIVE(!), July 19th 2016 - All Shook Up

Unsure why Orton and Lesnar are on different shows with their match at Summerslam, but I suppose they could brand it as an inter-brand match. Even then though, kind of damages the integrity of the draft a little this early in.

Orton and Cena on the blue brand. I'm surprised they didn't split them.

Also, Steph asked Foley for his tongue.

Feels like the rosters are about even right now given that Brock Micropenis is never going full time and WWE is weighed down with Vinny Mac's favoured son Roman Reigns.

I have really high hopes about the possibility of Orton vs Styles. Orton doesn't always go all out but I bet Styles can bring it out of him, and all-out Orton is really special.

That being said, they're probably both heels for now.

Unsure why Orton and Lesnar are on different shows with their match at Summerslam, but I suppose they could brand it as an inter-brand match. Even then though, kind of damages the integrity of the draft a little this early in.

Brock's whole gimmick is that he does literally whatever he wants, so he can show up on Smackdown whenever too.

One thing I am surprised about is that we don't get to see the reactions of the guys who have been drafted. Seems to be the one thing that is missing so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back