SmackDown LIVE(!), July 19th 2016 - All Shook Up

Word is that McMahon has soured on Reigns because of the suspension. That remains to be seen, but I also have zero interest in a continuing Rollins/Reigns feud.

I just want all the Shield dudes to feud with other people instead of recycled feuds amongst themselves. That shit is super played out already.

I find it interesting that Roman's first two reigns supposedly never happened according to that SHIELD promo video.

RAW (Stephanie McMahon/Mick Foley)

1. Seth Rollins
2. Charlotte
3. Finn Balor
4. Roman Reigns
5. Brock Lesnar
6. The New Day

SmackDown (Shane McMahon/Daniel Bryan)

1. Dean Ambrose
2. AJ Styles
3. John Cena
4. Randy Orton

lMO, SmackDown seems to look stronger atm.

I disagree. Currently, half of Smackdown's picks are aging main eventers on the downtrend of their careers while Raw has two champions and the future of the company, plus Brock.

I just want all the Shield dudes to feud with other people instead of recycled feuds amongst themselves. That shit is super played out already.

Indeed.
However, Reigns vs Rollins is definitely going to continue after BG and is probably going to headline SummerSlam.

An even bigger crime than Owens not being a top 5 draft pick is Eva Marie not immediately getting drafted to Raw. She's all red everything!

I disagree. Currently, half of Smackdown's picks are aging main eventers on the downtrend of their careers while Raw has two champions and the future of the company, plus Brock.

I don't see the point in looking at the future as it is highly likely the draft could be done again within a couple years time.

I meant in the now, the 3 vets on SD! are all likely to be full-time and are more established than those on RAW with Brock, the established guy on the other brand a part-timer who will likely rarely even be on the show(although with UFC probably out of the way, he might well appear more going forward).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back