• Fantastic

• Great

• Good

• So-So

• Unwatchable

• Horrible

• Bad

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted unwatchable on the basis that, for me, TNA pay-per-views are unwatchable. Also, I don't bother watching iMPACT! any more. I don't even bother catching up on YouTube most weeks.

Previous to the Hogan/Bischoff era, I thought TNA was pretty good. It was at a peak at least - and I was really enjoying it. People were overstating how good it was, but it was still pretty good. Daniels/Styles and Angle/Wolfe were enjoyable enough.

Now? Pfft. I say that but I don't even know if it is any good. From the snippets I've seen on YouTube, no. No, it's not.

I voted bad. Very bad. Then again, the company was never it's own thing in the first place. Jeff Jarrett created it, and he wasn't a big name, so it never sold tickets, then they branched to Dixie Carter.

The reason I voted bad, is because, it's not exciting or interesting. It's just them trying to get ratings among the professional wrestling world.

The storylines, of Hall of Fame rings, and Bi-sexual bad asses just isn't good angles.

All of these former main eventers just whooping everyone one's ass, and winning belts with ease, that's just crap. RVD shouldn't have a belt, and the Nasty Boys shouldn't have 3 Pay-per-view TVs.

The constant insulting of WWE. That really got me off the product. Does Shannon Moore really need to tell people that the WWE is tough. Does Hogan have to say, the guys on the other channel think Pro wrestling sucks. It's just awful business.

Overall, the Era really sucks. I hate to say it, but what in the world! These guys made such a huge impact in wrestling, and can't even get fill a 5000 person stadium now. Egos, and money is what is hurting that company.

tna was better off without them. before they came tna actually had better shows once in a while. now its just wcw 2010. same people that ran wcw, same people still getting signed to tna as wcw, they are forgetting about the new talent. with that ranking system they were suposed to listen to the fans but when it didnt turn out how they hoped, they put sting at 1.wtf. the knockouts were the best thing they had. bubba love gets to stay over awsome kong to still get let go.wtf. hogan and his friends. a year from now hogan and his friends will be gone.they're making their money regardless. they think vince is going to go shot for shot with them but vince already beat'em once, now its like picking on the small. sting needs to come to wwe, fued with cena to freshin him up, fued with the undertaker after that, fight him at wrestlemania and lose. let undertaker retire 20-0

oh yeah, get rid of orlando jordan. what are they teaching the kids. see wwe aint stupid. nothing is shocking anymore. that angle was played out after goldust did it.

I'll be the one (and probably only guy) to vote fantastic and I did so only in the sense of comparing it to Monday Night Raw; which in my opinion it is leaps and bounds better.

The problem I'm starting to see is that it seemed to change just enough so that old TNA fans who are all about X-division matches and knockouts are getting disgruntled, but it didn't change enough to bring in the WWE kind of fans who...I'm going to be absolutely blunt here, sorry if it offends anyone, don't actually care about watching quality wrestling matches. With their new group of talent of Pope, Anderson, RVD and Jeff Hardy they have PLENTY of time and potential to start putting forth some great shows, and aside from the dumb Hogan/Abyss stuff, I think they HAVE and that it's only going to get better; whereas on the E-side I have Sheamus and McIntyre to look forward to, nowhere close to promising.

Sure, Orlando Jordan should hit the bricks, and he can take Rob Terry with him. The Band is a waste of time, but not the insane waste of time the hour long Main Event Mafia in-ring reach-arounding was. I know when I put on Impact I can look forward to at least three or four good matches; when I put on RAW I know there's an odds-on chance I won't get a single one. To me the Hogan-Bischoff Era has been fantastic when compared to RAW at any point in the past five years or from Impact from the past two years, so that's enough for me. Now, talking ratings or marketing and things like that, obviously they could be doing a lot better.

jeff hardy is a underachiever. he was on top in wwe until he got that drug case. he wasnt looking for a different company, wwe let him go because once again, how would that look to the youngins. he might not want to be a role model but thats what comes with being on top. mr kennedy has it. every time him and aj styles confront each other, mr kennedy dominates the mic. he's got rock and stone cold mic skills. beer money is better off with flair. they just gel more. aj styles doesnt have a villian bone in him. him acting like flair is a joke. its only one natch. same with abyss. they ruined his caracter with that mania stuff. i guess eventually he will turn on hogan like andre did, they have a match and hogan slams abyss. i wouldnt put it passed them. can hogan even still leg drop?

- Signed terrible 'talent', such as Hall, Shannon Moore, and Orlando Jordan
- AJ Styles trying to be Ric Flair, when he's much better at being a face

First, who else does TNA really have besides AJ to be the top heel? Kurt Angle who was heel for forever and people got sick of booing? Sting? He's a good heel, but he can't be a heel champion at his age. Abyss? He just doesn't have the stuff to be the top heel on any promotion. Wolfe? Hasn't been around long enough.

As for signing terrible talent.....Orlando Jordan has been getting the crowd more into his character than just about anyone else on TNA. He's been a huge part in what they do lately.

In any case, did you forget all the good talent they brought in? Mr. Anderson has more potential to carry a business than any other wrestler today with the exception of John Cena (solely because of his little kid followers). Not to mention Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam.

I voted bad,I watch TNA here and there but Ive never been a Big Fan of it. Them trying to compete with WWE on Mondays was a joke to start with espeically when they don't even hold there TV Show outside of Orlando and it just looks generic and poorly done. Also most of their PPVs are held in Orlando and it just looks like an extended version of Impact. They also don't even Market themselves,what does it tell you when Spike TV is promoting a Midget Wrestling Show instead of TNA? I mean WCW in 2000-2001 was more Entertaining than what TNA has been doing right now. RAW & Smackdown combined destroy Impact each week with Good Wrestling and Storylines still to me,so does NXT. The only reason I watch TNA at all is to see RVD,Jeff Hardy,Dudleyz,Kurt Angle,Mr Kennedy/Anderson,AJ Styles (yeah he is one of the Few Original TNA guys I do like) and a couple others who are not with WWE now. So the Hogan/Bischoff Regime to me has not helped Jarrett's Company at all and its pretty sad.

Regardless of what people think of the character, people are still watching it and hating him. Whether they hate him because they think the character is stupid or because the character is doing it's job, they're still hating him and watching to see him finally get his ass beat. That is doing his job right.

I voted 'unwatchable'. Why? Well, mainly because I gave up watching it. I could name any number of reasons, but the bottom line is I just don't enjoy watching the program anymore. I've long since given up on TNA ppv's (after ordering several over the past year and a half and not enjoying any (with the exception of Final Resolution)). Now (finally) I've stopped watching Impact as well.

TNA has been an endless rollercoaster of up's and down's for a while now, and I'm just fed up with it. To me, TNA has always been a 'fixer-upper'. I've never been completely happy with the company or it's direction, but I used to just take the good with the bad and hope that things improved. Now, I've kind of given up any hope that it will ever get better. It's not really about who is on the roster or who is getting pushed or what arena they film in or any of that (although that certainly contributes); it's about having zero faith in the creative 'powers-that-be' to put on a consistently coherent and entertaining wrestling show. I wasn't overly crazy about the creative team before Hogan/Bischoff (i've never liked Russo's writing), but since they've arrived I've found the writing to be largely intolerable. There's also been a decrease in the screen time given to talent that I enjoyed, and an overall decrease in the quality of the in-ring product. That's not to say that everything has been bad; in fact, some stuff has been great. But overall, my dislike of TNA's programming currently outweighs whatever enjoyment I take from it.

I know there are a lot of people out there who enjoy TNA's new direction. But it doesn't appeal to me in the least.

I voted fantastic. It's something new and appealing to me. I'm a wrestling watcher of almost everything mainstream, so if it comes on, Ill try my best to catch it. WWE as of late has been making me turn it off 30 minutes into the show just because of predictability or me just not being interested while I can usually sit through an entire TNA program.

Only thing I believe TNA currently needs is a little bit of structure so it doesnt feel like random things are going on during the 2 hrs, other than that, it's fine and it'll be fine.

its not about people liking or hating him but they built a set, give him mic time to say things people dont care about, when they could of gave mr kennedy that segment because people listen to him. where do you think orlando jordan will be in the next year? having a rematch with the ultimate warrior in an indie promotion. whatever floats your boat but i want to see longevity

First, who else does TNA really have besides AJ to be the top heel? Kurt Angle who was heel for forever and people got sick of booing? Sting? He's a good heel, but he can't be a heel champion at his age. Abyss? He just doesn't have the stuff to be the top heel on any promotion. Wolfe? Hasn't been around long enough.

As for signing terrible talent.....Orlando Jordan has been getting the crowd more into his character than just about anyone else on TNA. He's been a huge part in what they do lately.

In any case, did you forget all the good talent they brought in? Mr. Anderson has more potential to carry a business than any other wrestler today with the exception of John Cena (solely because of his little kid followers). Not to mention Jeff Hardy and Rob Van Dam.
I think Abyss could easily be the top heel if pushed correctly. Give him a mouthpiece and let him go and destroy guys. Now they have him acting like Mankind. That worked for Foley but not for Abyss.

Orlando Jordan I agree with. He's getting heat like Goldust used to. People hate him because of his sexuality but at least they hate him.

Anderson can't carry the business. If he could have he would still be in the WWE. Jeff Hardy is too much into drugs and being "free" and RVD doesn't care about the business, only about himself. As far as Anderson goes he will be back in the WWE whenever he can get his mouth fixed.

I voted so so because TNA has the ability with the talent they have to give a really hot show if they wanted to. I really don't know who is to blame now whether it is Hogan, Bischoff, Russo, etc. but who ever is in charge of creative needs to step back. TNA was on a roll at the end of 2009. I really didn't enjoy TNA that much at the beginning of 2009 but the end of the year had some great feuds with all the young talent being pushed.

Hogan comes in and shakes things up with some new talent and TNA is really exciting to watch for about 3 months. I didn't have a problem with the new production values, or the ring. Also, I don't have a problem with the new talent Hogan brought with him. Nasty Boys and Sean Morely were there but didn't last long. I still don't know why Scott Hall is there. Bubba was probably the only waste of talent that Hogan brought in. I was upset about some of the knockouts being released, but they were going to be released whether Hogan was there or not.

I just think the passion has gone out of TNA. The debuts and surprises were great but it didn't lead to anything. Hogan, Bischoff, Flair, RVD, Anderson, and Jeff Hardy should be big enough names to have incredible Impact shows every week. I just don't understand how TNA was able to put on such great shows years ago with only Jarrett and Raven and now they have all this talent that is just wasted.

The shows weren't that great years ago, but they had some great matches with what little they had. I tune into Impact to hope to see the same flame that I once saw, but I don't see it. I mostly tune in hoping to see Wolfe or the Machine Guns win a match and watch Anderson and Flair cut promos. I would dream at night about the possibilities of having big names on Impact like Anderson, Hogan, Flair, Hardy, and RVD. Now that they are in TNA, its like its a big joke. Nothing exciting hardly happens.

I don't think Impact is nearly as bad as everyone says it is, its just not as exciting as it once was. The Knockouts, tag division, and X Division is pretty much on life support. I will always be a fan and continue to watch TNA, I just wish they would find that spark that they had months ago. Also I hope Abyss jumps of a cliff. That would help.

I voted so so because TNA has the ability with the talent they have to give a really hot show if they wanted to. I really don't know who is to blame now whether it is Hogan, Bischoff, Russo, etc. but who ever is in charge of creative needs to step back. TNA was on a roll at the end of 2009. I really didn't enjoy TNA that much at the beginning of 2009 but the end of the year had some great feuds with all the young talent being pushed.

Hogan comes in and shakes things up with some new talent and TNA is really exciting to watch for about 3 months. I didn't have a problem with the new production values, or the ring. Also, I don't have a problem with the new talent Hogan brought with him. Nasty Boys and Sean Morely were there but didn't last long. I still don't know why Scott Hall is there. Bubba was probably the only waste of talent that Hogan brought in. I was upset about some of the knockouts being released, but they were going to be released whether Hogan was there or not.

I just think the passion has gone out of TNA. The debuts and surprises were great but it didn't lead to anything. Hogan, Bischoff, Flair, RVD, Anderson, and Jeff Hardy should be big enough names to have incredible Impact shows every week. I just don't understand how TNA was able to put on such great shows years ago with only Jarrett and Raven and now they have all this talent that is just wasted.

The shows weren't that great years ago, but they had some great matches with what little they had. I tune into Impact to hope to see the same flame that I once saw, but I don't see it. I mostly tune in hoping to see Wolfe or the Machine Guns win a match and watch Anderson and Flair cut promos. I would dream at night about the possibilities of having big names on Impact like Anderson, Hogan, Flair, Hardy, and RVD. Now that they are in TNA, its like its a big joke. Nothing exciting hardly happens.

I don't think Impact is nearly as bad as everyone says it is, its just not as exciting as it once was. The Knockouts, tag division, and X Division is pretty much on life support. I will always be a fan and continue to watch TNA, I just wish they would find that spark that they had months ago. Also I hope Abyss jumps of a cliff. That would help.

Pretty much this.Also I love that photo,I pray to god she won't be released anytime soon,but hey I also prayed that TNA would get better with Hogan and it got even worse so:banghead:

I voted good. The reason is that due to Hogan and Bischoff I started watching TNA. Before Jan 4, I was totally not interested in TNA. When they came to TNA I decided to give it a try and I've been watching since Jan.

Unfortunately, I cannot compare current TNA with that prior to Jan 4, but what I see now on TV works for me.

TNA has it's moments, which is why I picked 'so-so'. Since Bischoff and Hogan took over, the products taken a few steps back. I remember when the show was an alternative to the WWE, and not trying to mimic 'shock' storylines like the Attitude era. AJ's turned into a corny heel, Abyss is a corny face, Samoa Joe still eats White Castles a lot, and Ric Flair...is taking bumps. It's not a good look for TNA, however there's nothing but to go up at this point.

TNA needs to hopefully hit a homerun with a few good angles over the next few months...or TNA may have to find a new network in the United States.

So-so. From a content standpoint, I've found TNA's material to be a lot more entertaining than most people expect. Every Thursday I look forward to the next Impact. But from a financial standpoint TNA's been doing terrible due to poor ratings both in the Monday and Thursday timeslot.

thats what im talkin about lariat. you never cease to come with real talk. lose the corny angles, get joe back in the picture fully, flair is a legend but it's time for future. tna needs to step their storyline game up or they will be club wcw.[ stop that orlando jordan junk. tazz even said "where is this going" on that 1st segment. he was for real.

Unfortunately since Hogan and Bischoff came to TNA they broke as many things as they improved. A wise man once said

"We all commit certain acts in our lives of an unsavory nature. Some bad, some worse, some unspeakable. Sometimes we suffer in silence, sometimes we seek redemption. He's got what he wanted, but in attaining salvation there's a price that must be apid. One must give up a bit of one's self. The road, or the end of the road as it is, may not be quite as, not quite what you expect. The glowing light at the end of the tunnel may not be the beacon of righteousness that you envisioned. It may be some horribly disfigured funhouse reflection of your own inner dreams. Quote the Raven Nevermore!"

Where do we start..

1) TNA used to be all about action with the occasional storyline thrown in here and there.The X-Division used to always open Impact and I felt that was a nice alternative to the standard 20 minute in ring promo we get from the WWE.

2) The Knocked Up Division was booked as strongly as the heavyweight division, maybe even a little better. We had the current Knocked Up title feud, and then usually some sort of match to showcase the other talent. Unfortunately the division is a shadow of it's former self but that's not H/B's fault. It is their fault that the only girls that seem to get any air time are the Beautiful People, not that is a bad thing at all it was long overdue but there are absolutely no challengers at all for the Knocked Up title or the Knocked Up tag belts they happen to hold. There are a lot of talented ladies being terribly underused on their roster right now.

3)The X-Division is no longer the main attraction of TNA. In a way, this is good as they now have a stronger Heavyweight scene but it came at the expense of the heart and soul of TNA. TNA absolutely should be showcasing these talents each and every week. I love what their doing with Douglas Williams right now but this is one of the things that put asses in seats and viewers tune in for. Lets get the world X cup going and kick it into high gear again.

4) The tag team scene in TNA is doing about as well as it usually does. I miss the British Invasion but some of the crap we had to endure is inexcusable. The Nasty Boys bored us to death for a few weeks. The way the Guns are being treated deserves it's own thread, but fortunately they haven't left the company yet. Gen ME who had a strong debut and great tag match on PPV were totally forgotten. Morgan and Hernandez sucked. Morgan and his ego kick ass. The band are cool but EY in the band is a joke. Hall needs more mic time.

As for the rest..

Abyss - Hogan 2.0. Currently raping Chelsea (as implied by the announcers. I think she's a freak and the mask turns her on but that's just me..) WTF

Orlando Jordan - I liked how he was when he debuted. He had some cool theme music that TNA wasted. I don't mind that they turned him into Pinkdust but they could have done this gradually and made good tv out of it. That said, I like Pinky and he actually carried Rob Terry to a good match at the last PPV. I'm impressed.

Rob Terry - I hate to admit it but he's growing on me. Russo really had me thinking he was worthless. H/B saw something in him, put him solo and gave him their midcard title. I guess I have finally learned to overlook his ring work and appreciate the gimmick. He's improved A LOT. He still has a way to go but he's actually not too bad of a Global Champion. His reign will hardly be memorable but I see some long term potential in The Freak. He can be their Brock Lesnar one day with the right nurturing.

Global Championship - Change the freaking name to TNA TV Title. Put newly named belt on one of your misused main eventers. See ratings rise.

What happened to the World Elite was terrible, too bad nobody cared enough to notice.

No more lock box challenges. ever.

TOO MUCH HOGAN ON TV.

Not enough Bischoff on TV.

Where is Raven?

Another thing has anyone ever seen TNA PPV Buyrates? Im sure they are horrible because most (like me) Buy the WWE PPVs. I don't think Ive ever seen a TNA PPV Buyrate anywhere.

Horrible. How can it be otherwise? Bring in 3 of the biggest names in Hogan, Bischoff and Flair, and what happens? Your ratings go down? TNA, as bad as their product was before, managed to LOSE viewers since Hogan took over. The bottom line is all that really matters, and the bottom line indicates an epic failure.

I think TNA is still seen by most people as and indy.
As time passes I see that they are nowhere near WWE, ECW, or WCW.
They are just above ROH only because they have a weekly show.

Lets assume that in 5 years Vince buys the old TNA catalog will any of those matches mean anything to wrestling history?
They have been in business for a while. Much longer than we thought they would.
But have they made history yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back