Since That Bastard Will Is Gone...

You added me on MSN earlier Murf. I squealed with delight.

No message. I confirmed your friend request earlier in the day, and your name is on my list right now, just not online.

:lmao:

You've gone and frightened Dragon NSL. Dick.

It's okay Dragon, we only talked about puppies and soft pillows and Megan Joy and walks on the beach.

Dragon could never be frightened by me. ask her. we've had some oddball convos too...

The only part of that I actually believe is about Megan. But I bet it wasn't anything appropriate.

Who's Megan?

...You are by far the strangest person on this forum Deej.

After our convo, you can still say this?

No, it's hard for a man's balls to slap against some chicks asshole with his dick in it.

Come one DJ think these things through :p

What he said.

tdiglÉric Rohmer;1369039 said:
Will's not gone...he just probably has you blocked :lmao::lmao::lmao:. Just kidding.

Will doesn't have me blocked. We still talk frequently, just for much shorter periods of time. I swear I talk to Erin more than anyone on here :lmao:

:lmao:

I did?!

Apparently I'm blacking out and having MSN conversations...

X on MSN said:
It's the diggy diggy Doc ya'll! Pumpin' it yes ya'll, DOC on the set we're kickin fresh ya'll, lett the bass go with flow and soul so I can wait and leave the rest up to DJ Xfear-Dre Heeeey
The DOC and the Doctor by The D.O.C.

:)

Gosh, I wish I could have some vulger convo's too!!!

You guys are insane, talking about sex?! Thats just wild!

:disappointed:

So why aren't you tying a noose around your neck right now?

Because I don't think you are capable of being an adult.

I have one ready, just in case, but it'll just end up collecting dust.

Right. Please explain to me how I'm not capable of being an adult UP, this should be rich from someone who's never met me in their entire life.

Go on, I need a good chuckle.

You're right, I havn't ever met you, my opinion is purely speculation.

I just judge it off of the way I see you post, so I could be wrong.

I talk to four people on here on MSN on a regular basis: TM, Milkyway!, Marquis, and Becker. Wes and justinsayne have left it seems, so I no longer talk to them on a regular basis :(. And, I've talked to jmt225 a grand total of three times on MSN, as I never know when he's around. All he talks about is having an oompa loompa for a dog, so maybe that's a good thing.

[QUOTE="THE" U.P.;1371923]You're right, I havn't ever met you, my opinion is purely speculation.

I just judge it off of the way I see you post, so I could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Because clearly the way someone posts on a wrestling forum is indicative of their maturity.

Do you still have your panties in a bunch over the little spat I had with Twist? Really? Because that would be absolutely hilarious. I love that you call me immature for starting a thread to hate on someone, and then you created a thread for that exact same purpose about me.

You're rather sad UP.

It has nothing to do with that, quite frankly I forgot about that.

But, yeah, not like anyone else bases their opinion on someone off the way they post. Are you saying that YOU don't do that? Because, c'mon now X, we all have at one point.. even you.

This had nothing to do with you really, just a comment on the discussion at it's base, you decided to respond so I replied back. Don't worry man, I love ya, your my bestest friend in the world.

X, you are such an immature little cunt. Trying to help young troubled minds in school, having a life and watching calming moons over beaches. How dare you not be mature? :p

<3 you X.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back